Gloria?
歌♥洛莉亚 等等
Gloria, hold on.
我的脸变成这样是因为我注射了
The reason my face looks like this is because I had...
肉毒杆菌
Botox.
女人们用来去皱纹的那玩意儿
Like the ladies use for their wrinkles?
事实上 将近10%的顾客是男性
Well, actually, nearly 10% of their sales are men,
但那无关紧要
But that's not important.
我注射后有反应不良
I had a bad reaction.
可能碰到神经或什么了
Hit a nerve or something.
很快就会好了
It's gonna go away soon.
干嘛 你这是什么态度
What? What's that supposed to mean?
没什么
Nothing.
你可以不要这样吗
Would you stop?
我已经够难堪的了
This is very embarrassing for me.
我也是
For both of us.
他没事 虚惊一场
He's fine. It was a false alarm.
你说虚惊一场是什么意思
What do you mean, a false alarm?
他的脸白的跟蜡烛一样
His face looks like a candle.
她都说了 我没事
You heard her. I'm okay.
她又不是医生
She's not a doctor.
你也不是
Neither are you.
就差法律认证而已
Technically.
好吧 我不知道到底是怎么回事
Okay, look, I don't know what's going on her
但这样绝对是不正常的
But there is no way that this is normal.
你看起来就像是 肉毒杆菌注射失败
You look like a botox job gone horribly wrong.
上帝啊 你不会真是吧
No...my...God. You didn't.
他当然不是啦
Of course he didn't.
到底是不是
Did you?
不
No.
你就是
You did!
你到底在想什么 你可是个老兵啊
What were you thinking? You're a veteran.
够了 谈话到此为止 我们走
Enough! This conversation is ended. Let's go.
你们觉得他连屁♥股♥也整了吗
Do you think he got his butt done, too?
看起来相当正啊
It looks fantastic.
艾丽克斯 等下 对不起
Alex, wait. I'm sorry.
如果你想按那稿子讲 就这样做吧
If you want to give your speech, go ahead.
我从来没致过词 没资格说三道四
I was never valedictorian. What do I know?
谢谢
Thank you!
我这么做是有原因的
I am doing this for a reason.
我不是
It's not just like I'm --
对不起 艾丽克斯 以后你会谢我的
Aha! Sorry, Alex, but you will thank me one day!
拜托 你觉得我会没有副本吗
Please. You really think I don't have duplicates?
如果你这么做 你会变成社交圈的食人鱼[社交怪胎]
If you do this, you'll be a social piranha.
是的 我会成为亚马逊肉食性鱼类
Yes, I'll be an amazonian carnivorous fish.
肉食什么
Carniv-- what?!
爸爸 开门
Dad, open the gate.
完了 关键时刻掉链子
Oh, geez, not now!
怎么了 发生什么事了
What? What's happening?
门又卡住了
It's stuck again.
门卡住是什么意思
What do you mean, it's stuck?
你不能打开吗
Can't you get it open?
"卡住"不就是打不开的意思吗 克莱尔
What do you think "stuck" Means, Claire?
我们得想点办法 老爸
We have to do something, dad.
你能不能把门推开 或用别什么方法吗
Can't you -- can't you push it open or something?
不知道
I don't know!
我们困在你的车道上
We are trapped in your driveway,
你说不知道怎么办
and you don't know?
老爸 作为这扇门的主人
As a gate owner, dad,
你要负责
you have a certain responsibility.
我女儿将要
See, my daughter is gonna get up on that stage
登台演讲
and give a speech
然后从中学毕业
and graduate from middle school,
如果我不能在场的话 我会崩溃的
and if I am not there, dad, I am going to freak out!
我会崩溃的
I am going to freak out!
-或许可以推开 -你明白我的心情吗
- Maybe push it.- Do you understand what I am saying?
你明白这有多重要吗
Do you have any idea how important...
-你为什么在笑 -我没有 我没有笑
- Why are you smiling? - I'm not -- I'm not smiling.
歇斯底里的妻子
Hysterical wife.
歇斯底里的妻子
Hysterical wife.
歇斯底里的妻子
Hysterical wife.
中奖[模仿老虎机中奖]
Jackpot.
拜托
Come on.
好吧 我们试试这个方法
All right. Okay, we have tried this way.
把门撞开 孩子们 让开
I say we ram the gate. Kids, get out of the way.
等等 我觉得我可以搞定
Hold on! I think I can fix this!
我需要一个回形针 橄榄油
I just need a paper clip, some olive oil,
还要缎带
and a ribbon.
你准备怎么做 能工巧匠
What's the plan, "Macgayver"?
事实上 回形针
Actually, the paper clip
是用来连接这两个电路的
is to connect these two circuits,
橄榄油是用来润滑的
and the olive oil is to lubricate the mechanism.
缎带是给莉莉的
And the hair ribbon is for Lily.
她的发型让我抓狂了一天了
Her hair's been driving me crazy all day.
我们可以打车去
Why don't we just call some cabs?
因为 米奇尔 这里不是泰晤士广场
Because, Mitchell, this is not Times Square,
我们打不到车的
and they'll take forever.
那我们爬过围墙 跑步过去
Well, then we'll just climb over the fence and start running.
不 菲尔 学校离这5英里
No, we won't, because it's 5 miles away, Phil!
我还穿着美美的高跟鞋 所以不行
And I'm in big shoes, so, no.
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
救星来啦
I save the day.
骑这个笨脚踏车去吧
Let's take this crazy bicycle,
我们先把它扔到门外
we throw it over the gate,
然后把菲尔和克莱尔
Then we take Phil and we take Claire,
也一起扔到门外去
and then we throw them over the gate, too.
好吧 这是到底是什么玩意儿
All right, what the hell is that?
杰买♥♥的
Jay bought it.
他觉得我们会用到
He thought we were gonna use it all the time,
但是我骑的时候 膝盖一直碰到胸部
But I keep hitting my boobs with my knees.
甜蜜的负担 对不
Champagne problems, right?
亲爱的 他们不会骑这脚踏车的
Honey, they're not gonna ride the bike.
但我还是觉得我们应该把它扔过去
Yeah, but I still think that we should throw it over the gate.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
谢谢 谢谢了
Thank you. Thank you.
没人想出有建设性的办法
Nobody else has come up with an idea.
我有办法
I think I've got a good idea.
伙计 我们没时间造火箭
We don't have time to build a rocket, buddy.
那算了
Never mind.
好了
Okay. So...
那菲尔和我先过去
Phil and I will go over first,
然后你们把车扔过来
And then you guys will throw over the bike?
好了 上来吧 我把你举上去
Okay, step up. I'll boost you.
咱们不能找架梯子来吗
Couldn't we get a ladder?
拜托 我当拉拉队叠罗汉的时候
Please, on cheer squad I boosted girls bigger than you
还举过比你壮的女生呢
to the top of a human pyramid.
现在 手放两边
Now, arms at your side.
身体打直
Straight like a pencil.
一 二...
One, two...
我们壮如斗牛犬
We are bulldogs!
她没事
She's fine.
好了 杰 现在该你来弄我了
Okay. Jay, now you do me.
用力一把抓就行 别害羞
Just grab a handful. Don't be shy.
现在没剩多少肉了
I'm not giving you as much to work with.
以前挺丰满的 现在瘦了不少
I used to have a lot more there. I lost it.
他们以前都叫我"肥臀"
They used to call me "The grand can."
"讽刺的是 如今我却站在这里
"It's ironic that I stand up here
作为学生代表 在过去的三年中"
Representing my classmates when, for the past..."
我读完你的演讲稿了
I read the rest of your speech.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你是讨厌我吗
Do you hate me?
什么
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表