I can't believe
他居然已经在上网了
that he's actually already on the internet.
认栽吧 孩子
Believe it, girl.
-你现在真的在上网吗 -是滴
- So, you're actually online right now? - Yep.
很好 那我不得不很遗憾地告诉你 老爹
Well, then I hate to break it to you, daddy,
你输了
but you lose.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
这才不是我的手♥机♥呢
This isn't my phone.
是我用一块肥皂刻成的
I carved it out of a bar of soap
然后又用记号♥笔给它上色
and colored it in with a marker.
菲尔 她居然用一块肥皂刻了部手♥机♥出来
Phil, she carved a telephone out of a bar of soap.
太激动鸟 我就要有车啦
I can't believe it! I'm getting a car!
真扯淡 我们居然被忽悠了一把
Holy crap. We've been shawshanked.
抱歉来晚了
Sorry about the delay.
因为新舞蹈室的规划一事耽误了
I was going over the plans for our new dance studio.
真棒
Wow.
那么 你们先自我介绍下吧
So, tell me about yourselves.
好的 我是一名律师
Uh, well, I'm a lawyer.
我们的申请人中有很多律师
Many of our applicants are attorneys.
当然
Of course.
你有什么出众的地方吗
What sets you apart?
我 我
Um, well, I --
我的白人名字叫塔克
While my white-man name is Tucker,
我有16分之一的彻罗基族血统
I am 1/16 Cherokee.
[北美原住民]
期望着孩子像雄鹰一般展翅高飞
Ready for child to soar like eagle.
我的天哪
Oh, god.
你们是怎么个说法
So, what are you saying?
你得不到汽车
You're not getting a car.
但是我赢了啊
But I won.
是的 但是我们之前从未想过你居然会赢
Yes, but we never thought you would.
然后呢
So?
然后 恭喜你的胜利
So, congratulations on your victory.
没人能夺走这份荣誉
Nobody can ever take that away from you.
言之有理
So true. Mm-hmm.
可是我在房♥间里
But I spent two days in my room
对着块肥皂自言自语了两天啊
talking to a bar of soap.
这不公平
It's not fair.
一点都不公平
It's totally not fair.
我们也义愤填膺
We're outraged.
我们不是好父母
Bad parenting.
可我们之前说好的啊
But we had a deal.
事后诸葛亮 事前猪一样
Which, in hindsight, was utter nonsense.
你们好啊
Hey.
我们讨厌比林斯利
We hated Billingsley.
那地方简直愚蠢至极
The place is so stupid. Ugh!
面试泡汤的是吧
You blew the interview, didn't you?
杀出一对拉拉
Lesbians.
其中一个还坐轮椅
In a wheelchair.
不会吧
Oh.
你还生我气呢
You still mad at me?
你说呢
You tell me.
这是什么
What is this?
我在想 我一直在诋毁哥伦比亚
I've been thinking if you said as much about America
如果你也像我那样诋毁美国 我早就气冒烟了
as I said about Colombia, I'd be plenty ticked off.
这弥补不了什么 只是
Doesn't make up for everything, but...
去哥伦比亚的旅行
A trip to Colombia?
我想看看你们的村庄 学习下你们的文化
I want to see your village, learn your culture.
我爱你
I love you.
毫无疑问无论你来自哪里我都爱你
I'm sure I'm gonna love where you come from.
杰 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Aw, Jay. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
他想去我的村庄 没门
No way he's going to my village.
我住在那的时候出过两次车祸
I was in two car accidents when I was living there.
两次都是撞上了一只山羊
Both times I hit a goat.
其中一次还伤得挺重
One was hurt pretty bad.
不过好在我后备箱里放着把铲子
But it was a good thing I had a shovel in the trunk.
族长预言过
The tribe builter fortold that
虽然我会与金毛男结合
though I lay with fire-haired man,
送子雄鹰会给我们
the giving hawk would bring us baby
玉米色肌肤的孩子
with her skin the color of sweet corn,
我们的族人称之为黄金之子
which my people call maize.
快别说了
Please stop.
好吧
Well, um...
知识就是她的养料
Knowledge is her sustenance,
就像那么多的玉米
like so much maize --
玉米这个词你应该记得住吧
which, you'll remember, means "Corn."
如果我是个单身父亲呢
What if I was a single dad?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表