But I knew I had this tonight.
我知道了
I know.
只是有的时候我觉得
Sometimes I just think my job
我的工作就是防止邓家人栽跟头
Is to make sure you guys don't fall on your faces.
这对邓菲家族的人来说可不是件容易事儿
That's a hard job in the Dunphy house.
我们丢人是常事
We fall a lot.
我知道
I know.
也许你真正的工作是给予安慰 重树我们的信心
Maybe your real job is to be the person who picks us back up.
这方面没人比你更在行了
Nobody does that better than you.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
我没有朋友
I have no friends.
该你出马了
You're on the clock.
好吧
All right.
出什么事情了
What happened?
我的天哪 老妈 笑死我了
Oh, my gosh, mom. You're killing me.
很好笑 对吧
It's pretty good, right?
好笑 你都可以去拉斯维加斯
Pretty good? You could be, like, in Vegas.
好吧
Well...
这神马情况
W-w-what's going on there?
老妈刚给我模仿了下
Mom does the funniest impression
那天在超♥市♥碰到的怪阿姨
Of that weird lady at the supermarket.
我认识她 说来听听
Oh, yeah. I know her. Let's hear it.
好的
Okay. Um...
如果你买♥♥两罐泡菜的话
"It's cheaper
会更便宜
if you buy two jars of pickles."
简直活灵活现
It's like she's right here!
我懂了
I know! Yeah.
听起来就像原景再现似的
So like she's right here! I know.
其实一点都不像
That's not what she sounds like.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表