我知道自己不手巧
I know that I'm not the handiest guy,
但我是男人嘛
but I'm still a man,
我只希望能望向自家后院深情道出…
and I want to be able to look out into my yard and say...
这公主城♥堡♥有我一份功劳
"there's a little bit of me in that princess castle."
哦 不 不要啊
Oh, no. No. No, no, no. No.
不要啊
No. Oh, no.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, mom.
凯莉的父母马上就要来了
Kelly's parents are on their way.
她邀请我和他们一起吃饭看电影
She invited me to go out to dinner and a movie with them.
你批准吗
Is that okay?
哦 可是...
Oh, but...
不是说好咱俩去看电影吗
I thought that you and I were going to the movies tonight.
就是希亚·拉博夫演的那个呀
You know, to see that one with Shia Labeouf.
[《变形金刚》男主角]
我们可以改天晚上去看呀
Well, maybe we can go to the movie another night.
怎么了
W... what's wrong?
没事啦
Oh, nothing.
小心脏好难受
Just my heart.
好呀 告我去呀
Okay, sue me.
我就是一个哥伦比亚妈妈
I am a Colombian mother.
我才不会让他犯错误
I'm not gonna let him make a mistake
影响我滴一生
that is gonna affect him for the rest of my life!
他滴一生
His life!
曼尼
Manny,
我觉得是时候谈谈凯莉的问题了
I think we should talk about this Kelly girl.
她是不是巨好
Isn't she great?
我觉得她对我有意思
I think she really likes me.
她怎么可能会对你没意思呢 当然啦
Why wouldn't she like you, baby? Of course.
去吧 玩开心呀
Go. Have fun.
我决定穿那件酒红色西装
I'm gonna wear my burgundy dinner jacket.
穿去吧
Of course you are.
我觉得应该先道歉
I say we apologize
然后按照他的意思一起把城♥堡♥修好
and just finish the castle together like he wanted.
-你有把射钉枪藏好吧 -必须的
- Did you hide the nail gun? - Absolutely.
问题是 上回你也这么说来着
'cause, I mean, you said that before.
不是 我...
No, I...
哦 天啊 已经盖好了
Oh, my gosh. It's finished.
什么情况 米奇尔干的吗
What the hell? Mitchell did that?
对啊 对啊 就是米奇尔干的
Yes. Yes, Mitchell did it.
傻眼了吧 贱♥人♥们
Who's the bitch now, bitches?
亲爱的 真漂亮
Honey, it looks beautiful!
当然啦 你们两个在里面
Well, yeah, because when you two were inside
搞家家酒的时候 我一人在这里
enjoying your little tea party, I was out here...
辛苦干活
out here getting stuff done.
我错了
I'm sorry.
我们不该小看你
We shouldn't have underestimated you.
看出来他被困在里面了吧
You know he's stuck in there, right?
太明显了
Oh, yeah.
嘿 儿子 我和小卡要去喝点冰啤酒
Uh, hey, kid, Cam and I are gonna go crack a couple cold ones.
你要不要一起啊
You want to join us?
不用了
No, no, you know what?
我就留下把剩下的活做完
I'm just gonna stay here and get some stuff done,
你们两位小姐进去喝点淡啤吧
but you... you two ladies enjoy your light beers.
你怎么知道我们要喝淡啤
How do you know we're having light beers?
家里只有淡啤
We only have light beers.
听着
So, well, listen.
-锤子在这里 -放这儿干嘛 我又不用
- Here is a hammer. - I don't need it. I don't need it, though.
-这个是螺丝刀 -我又用不着
- And this is a screwdriver. - But I'm not gonna use it.
你想喝酒就进来
And you just come on in whenever you want to.
马上就… 来
I'll be in at... yeah.
你确定不用把他弄出来
You sure we shouldn't get him out of there?
不用 否则他永远不会原谅我们的
No. He would never forgive us.
你儿子自尊心强着呢
He's a very proud man, your son.
鸟 鸟
Bird! Bird!
有鸟 天啊啊啊
Bird! ah, oh, my god! oh, my god!
我现在可自豪的很啊
Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself right now.
我的妈呀
Ohh! oh, my god!
淡定
Calm down.
卢克 宝贝 慢点吃
Luke, honey, slow down.
没人跟你抢
No one's gonna take your food away.
这地方变化可真大啊
Wow, this place has really changed.
光阴荏苒啊
Time marches on, huh?
看到下面那家星巴克了吗
See that Starbucks down there?
你们知道那儿原来是什么吗
You know what that used to be?
橘子园吗
An orange grove?
不对 是汉堡王
No, a Burger King.
还能看到当时的建筑风格
You can still see some of the architecture.
谢谢你 做这些
Thank you... for this.
我真的感觉好多了
I really do feel better already.
克莱尔 美丽的日子一直都在
You can go home again, Claire.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
我胃疼
My stomach hurts.
卢克 宝贝 叫你别吃那么快
Luke, honey, I told you not to eat so fast.
坐回去休息一下就没事的
Just sit back, relax. You're gonna be fine.
-有蜘蛛 -海莉
- Ew! Spider! - Haley!
-海莉 -海莉 宝贝
-Haley! - Haley, honey,
你踩住你♥爸♥的安全带了
you're standing on the back of daddy's seatbelt!
偶滴神啊 又能呼吸了
Oh, soft cheeses, I can breathe again.
等等 蜘蛛到哪儿去了
Wait. Where'd the spider go?
我得透透气
I really need some air.
好吧 艾丽克斯 把车窗摇下来
Okay, Alex, lower your window.
我摇不动 它卡住了
I can't. It's stuck.
我把这事给忘了
I forgot about that.
不准吐我身上
Don't you throw up on me.
别把他推给我
Ohh. Don't point him at me!
在这儿 我把这个打开… 海莉
Here, I'll turn on the... Haley!!
亲爱的 我想这应该是暖气
Oh! Oh, honey, I think that's the heat.
喷我嘴里了
It's in my mouth.
我要吐了
It's happening!
好吧 拿个袋子
okay, grab a bag!
晕 这袋子一股洋葱味
Oh, gosh, it smells like onions!
我的安全带卡住了
My seatbelt's stuck!
我来帮你
I'll help you.
天啊
oh, my god!
蜘蛛
Spider!
海莉
Haley!!
天啊 他要吐了 妈
Oh, god, he's gonna blow, mom!
我要小桶桶
I need buckety!
好吧 所有人都下车
Okay, everybody get out of the car!
我们这边的门打不开
Our doors don't open!
交给我们
We got ya.
慢则稳 稳则快
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast!
出来 出来
Get out, get out.
邓菲家的 慢则稳 稳则快
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast, Dunphys!
轻且慢
Nice and easy!
慢则稳 稳则快
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
别看他
Don't look at him!
小心恶心到
He's just gonna make you feel sick!
我看到了 我看到了 我看到了
Oh, I looked, I looked, I looked.
天啊
Oh, god.
你们看 车!
Guys, the car!
-交给我 -天啊
- I got it! - Oh, my god.
我的天啊 不要
Oh, my god... no!
不
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no.
你搞什么飞机啊 菲尔
What's the plan, Phil?!
好歹我有努力啊
At least I'm trying to do something!
爸爸 快下来
Dad, get off!
算了吧 菲尔
Come on, Phil!
让它去吧 放手吧
Let it go! Let it go!
我的天啊 亲爱的 松手吧
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表