正好给我机会跟你丈夫聊了会
It gave me a chance to chat with your husband.
你好啊 克莱尔
Hello, Claire.
那么卢克 跟我来
So, Luke, come on in with me.
至于父母 有需要我们会通知你们的
Mom and dad, we'll let you know when we need you.
伙计 加油
Go get 'em, pal.
-你怎么 -我怎么了
- How did you -- - How did I what?
怎么知道你在这儿 除了日程表上的小记号♥
Know you were someplace you left no trace of
你没有留下一丝线索
except for a tiny notation in your calendar?
真挺容易的
It was quite simple, really.
我注意到日程表上的小
I noticed a tiny nota--
糟糕
Shoot.
真奇怪 我大提琴老师的车不在
That's weird. My cello teacher's car isn't here.
我真怀疑她是否在家
I wonder if she's not home.
那就敲门试试啊 艾伦·爱因斯坦
Okay, so go knock on the door, Alan Einstein.
- 不许走 还有是"阿尔伯特" -我知道
- Don't leave. And it's "Albert."- I know.
艾伦是他那个拉大提琴的呆瓜弟弟
Alan's his dorky brother who played the cello.
说得好
Good one.
我本来不应该跟你说的
I should probably not be telling you this.
-什么 -没什么 很糟的事情
- What? - Nothing. It's really bad.
快说
Tell me.
你和迪兰分手的时候
When you and Dylan were broken up,
雷切尔跟他说你是个荡♥妇♥
Rachel told him you were a skank
然后彻底偷走了他
and got all up on him.
不是吧 她对我很好的
No! But she's so nice to me.
当着你的面而已 她就会耍这种小把戏
To your face. That's how she plays.
那就让她看看咱们的小把戏
Well, now she's gonna see how we play.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
她不在家 你们把我送回家就行了
She's not there. You're just gonna have to take me home.
我们没时间 忙着呢
We don't have time. We have stuff to do.
那我就得一直跟着你了
Then I'm just gonna have to come with you.
我们不能把她放在咖啡厅
Can't we just drop her off
或者别的什么地方吗
at a coffee shop or something?
什么啊 那她要是被绑♥架♥了
What, so she gets kidnapped
我不等于惹祸上身吗
and I get in trouble?
谢谢 还是算了
No, thank you.
行 你能跟着
Okay, fine, you can come with us,
但是不管看到什么 请管好你的嘴
But you have to keep your mouth shut about anything you see.
-她会看到什么 -开车
- What's she gonna see? - Just drive!
或许我应该给我的阿姨派特也买♥♥个礼物
Ooh, maybe I should also get a gift for my aunt Pat.
我有跟你提起过她吗
Have I ever told you about her?
是一个十足的枪♥械♥狂 不留痕迹地生活着
Total gun nut, lives completely off the grid.
你看见歌♥洛莉亚和莉莉在一起多可爱
Did you see how cute Gloria was with Lily?
派特十分滑稽
Oh, Pat is hilarious.
我觉得她二十年都没交过税
I don't think she's paid taxes in 20 years,
但为人很热情
but very hospitable.
冰箱里总是备着一只鹿
Always has a deer in the freezer.
你有在听我说话吗
Would you listen to me?
我觉得歌♥洛莉亚和我老爸
I think that Gloria and my dad
可以做莉莉的监护人
could be Lily's guardians.
听着 你知道我爱杰
Look, you know I love Jay,
他们家还在名单中
and they're still in the mix,
但他养育孩子方面我还不了解
but I just don't know about him raising a child.
得了 小卡 他把我养大了
Well, Cam, he raised me.
好吧 你这话就让我陷入了尴尬的局面
Well, now you've put me in an awkward position.
看看 这真可爱
Oh, look at that. That's adorable.
看看能不能帮你找几条滑雪裤
Let's see if we can get you some snow pants.
真希望我感觉好点了
I just wish I felt better.
我觉得我有些流感症状
I think I'm coming down with flu-like symptoms.
就在去露营的前几小时吗
Couple of hours before your camping trip, huh?
我想去啊
I want to go.
只不过 要是我病了
It's just, if I'm sick,
我可能会传给监护人
I might get the chaperones sick,
要是没有监护人 就乱套了
And without chaperones, it's anarchy.
曼尼 听我说
Manny, listen to me.
伙伴制会崩溃的
The buddy system falls apart,
"后进先出"的规则就会被忽视
The principle of "Last in, first out" is ignored.
-有蝴蝶 -在哪儿
- It's butterflies. - Where?
你不过是紧张了 因为
You're just nervous because
会有很多的体育活动
there's gonna be a lot of physical activity,
而且都不是你的长处
which is not exactly your strong suit.
那地方有点让人龟缩
It is a little daunting out there.
不要对大自然用"龟缩"这个词儿
D-don't use the word "daunting" in nature, okay?
你需要一点点自信
You just need a little self-confidence.
看 他们有一堵攀岩墙
Look at this. They got one of these rock walls here.
去试一试吧
Why don't you hop up on that?
为什么
Why?
什么为什么 这可以证明你能行
Why? To prove that you can do it.
你要是能做到这个 你什么都能做到
If you can do that, you can do anything.
是吗 我能飞吗 我能讲中文吗
Really? Can I fly? Can I speak Chinese?
不 但你今晚能在我们房♥里睡觉
No, but you can sleep in the house tonight.
埃斯 麻烦给我孩子系上绳子 去吧
Ace? Want to wire my boy up, here? Go ahead.
抱歉我背着你来这儿
I'm sorry I went behind your back.
但是我们每次讨论卢克的问题时
But you get so defensive whenever
你总是不容分说地反对
we talk about Luke's issues.
他没有问题 是你太过担心了
He doesn't have issues. You're just a worrier.
就像你当初担心他以后不会讲话一样
Like when you thought he was never gonna talk.
他两岁那会儿 只会跟狗一样吠
He was 2, and all he could do was bark!
-我了解他 -菲尔
- I understood him. - Phil!
听着 他来看医生的事情
Look, he starts coming here,
如果被别的孩子知道 他就成了众矢之的
the other kids find out, he becomes a target,
就像跛脚的羚羊在水潭边喝水
like that limping gazelle at the watering hole
被短吻鳄发现了就会来吃它
that the alligator knows to eat.
是鳄鱼 不是短吻鳄
They're crocodiles, not alligators.
非洲没有短吻鳄
There are no alligators in Africa.
那动物园呢
How about at the zoo?
看吧 到底谁才要看心理医生
Bam! Who needs a shrink now?
-邓菲先生 邓菲太太 -什么事
- Mr. And mrs. Dunphy? - Yes?
你好
Hi.
卢克 我要跟你♥爸♥爸妈妈谈一谈好吗
Luke, I'm gonna talk to your mom and dad for a minute, okay?
好的 她简直是我见过最好的医生
Okay. She's, like, the best doctor ever.
只做了几个题 又不用打♥针♥
A couple of puzzles, no shots.
我甚至根本不需要脱裤子
I didn't even have to take my pants off.
早就应该找这种医生了
Found that one out a little late.
我以前也遇到过烂医生
I've been there, buddy.
卢克这孩子很不错
Well, luke's a terrific kid.
我是发现了一些问题 但是说实话
I have a few thoughts, but, honestly,
我觉得没有什么好紧张的
I don't see anything that's cause for alarm.
那敢情好 耽误您的时间了
Awesome. Thanks so much for your time.
我们很想听听您的意见
We -- we would love to hear your thoughts.
他是个聪明 充满好奇的孩子
Well...he's a bright and curious boy,
但是他容易分神
But he gets distracted.
我见过很多更容易分神的孩子
I see it all the time with above-average kids.
菲尔 亲爱的 给我认真听
Phil, honey, I want you to hear this.
他们会有点过度兴奋
They're a little overstimulated
因为他们对很多事情都充满好奇
because there are so many things they're interested in.
他们很难集中精力
They never seem to focus.
就这点让我抓狂
Makes me crazy.
抓狂得不得了
Too crazy.
他们长大了就不会这样了
Well, they usually do outgrow it.
-要是还这样呢 -他不会的
- What if they don't? - He will.
是有一些药物治疗方案
Well, there's -- there's medication,
但是我们得在有问题的时候才使用
but why don't we cross that bridge if we come to it?
有没有方法可以防止问题出现呢
Is there any way to avoid that bridge altogether?
或许有食疗
You know, maybe there's diet or --
或者精神集中训练之类的
or focusing exercises or something?
邓菲太太 你到底在担心什么
Mrs. Dunphy, what exactly are you worried about?
庸人自扰
Get comfortable.
我担心他会变成你这样 菲尔
I'm worried he's turning into you, Phil.
我知道我在说出这些话的时候
I knew the minute I opened my mouth
我已经错了
that I was in the wrong,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表