Honestly, I think you're overly worried about Lily.
又不是说她长大后就会变成贼
It's not like she's gonna grow up to be a thief.
再说 最重要的是
And besides, at the end of the day,
她的行为准则是跟谁学的
who does she learn her behavior from?
我们
Us.
我们是她的楷模
We're her role models.
就像我妈常说的那样
Like mama always said,
我们的孩子就是我们的迷你版本
our children are just miniature versions of us.
-走吧 -小卡
- Come on. - Cam.
来嘛 杰
Oh, come on, Jay.
给姐笑个
Give me one smile.
我知道你很开心的
I know you want to.
来嘛 杰 给姐笑个 我知道你很开心的
Oh, come on, Jay. Give me one smile. I know you want to.
这个好玩吧 杰
Isn't that fun, Jay?
咱们聚在一起真是太好了
Oh, this has been so much fun!
听到你这么说 我很惊讶呢
You know, I'm surprised to hear you say that.
你今晚一直都很沉默呢
You've been pretty quiet.
那是因为我是个聆听者
That's because I'm a listener.
我喜欢聆听
I love to listen.
这是我的爱好
It's my hobby.
聆听是你的爱好吗
Listening is your hobby?
当然
Sure.
你们一定要过来拜访我们
You guys have got to come out and visit us.
说真的 你们可不能拒绝
Seriously. We're not taking no for an answer.
没错 没错 没错
Yes. Yes, yes.
-我们非常愿意 -好吧 咱慢慢来
- Oh, we would love to! - Okay, let's slow down.
你们是很好的人
You're nice people.
我们也是很好的人
We're nice people.
但是 说实在的
But let's be honest --
我们都在尝试着
we've all tried to do that thing
逼自己认为咱们是朋友
where we force a friendship
但实际上咱们并不是
that isn't really there.
所以咱们何不就此结束这一切
So why don't we just call it a day right now
相互道再见 握个手
and say goodbye, shake hands,
祝愿每个人幸福安康
wish each other well?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
这太尴尬了
This is so uncomfortable.
不 不 这件事好就好在
No, no, but the beauty of it is
我们以后永远都不会再见面了
we're never gonna see each other again,
所以 也用不着感到尴尬
so there's no reason to be uncomfortable.
他们今晚住咱们家
They're staying with us tonight.
他们的行李还在咱家呢
Their bags are in our house.
那么你说对了
Oh, then you were right.
这的确很尴尬
This is uncomfortable.
这的确很尴尬
This is uncomfortable.
好吃吗
Do you like it?
做这道菜的时候需要加一杯水
The recipe called for a cup of water,
但是我用牛奶替代了 这样酱汁更粘稠
but I used milk instead to make the sauce creamier.
小卡 我要跟你说件事
Cam, I need to tell you something.
你讨厌这道菜
You hate it.
-卡梅隆 -不
- Cameron. - No.
你是对的 我永远都不该尝试新的东西
You're right. I shouldn't try anything new ever.
别闹了 我要跟你说正事
Stop it. I'm trying to talk to you.
是这样的 今天
Okay, today,
当我们离开百货商场的时候
when we were leaving the mall,
我看到翠西在喷泉旁
I saw Tracy by the fountain --
不要告诉我你又跟她睡了
Please, don't tell me you slept with her again.
有吗 没有吧 对吧
Did you? You didn't. Right?
你在开玩笑
You're joking.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay. Um...
我不知道该怎么开口 我都不知道我猜的对不对
I don't know how to say this, or -- or if I'm even right.
也许是我猜错了
I'm probably not.
但是 她跟一个大概八岁左右的
But, um, she was with a redheaded boy,
红头发的小男孩在一起
about 8 years old,
自从我们俩那个以后 也差不多过了八年
which is the same number of years since we...
不
No!
而她说 她结婚才一年
And she said she'd only been married a year,
而这正好说明了
and it would explain why
她见到我为什么会那么别扭
she was so awkward with me, and --
不
No.
我知道 我知道 这很疯狂
I know. I know. It's crazy,
但是 小卡 我必须搞清楚他是不是我儿子
but, Cam, I need to find out if he's mine.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 你不能跟你的伴侣说
Yeah. Yeah, well, you don't just tell your partner
你或许跟其他人有了孩子
you may have a baby with someone else
然后还指望他能
and expect him to go back to eating
像什么事都没发生过一样
a delicious and inventive meal
继续吃这顿美味且独创的佳肴
like it's nothing!
我明白 小卡 可就算他真是我儿子
Okay, Cam, but even if he is mine,
咱俩之间也不会有任何改变
it doesn't change anything between us.
米奇尔 你必须得让我消化一下
Mitchell, I need to have my reaction.
杰
Jay!
他们叫了一辆出租车 你现在满意了吗
They order a cab. Are you happy now?
当我听到关车门的声音才会满意
I'll be happy when I hear a trunk close.
妈妈 你要喝杯水吗
Hey, mom. You want a drink of water?
不 小可爱 现在不要
No, pape. Not right now.
你确定吗 你看起来很渴
You sure? You look thirsty.
你今天是怎么了 老叫我喝水
What's with you and the water today?
这是一个滴水杯
It's a dribble cup.
用它喝水肯定会漏
You can't drink from it without spilling.
我觉得这会让我很受欢迎
I think it's going to make me very popular.
小可爱 你为啥要用这些东西
Ay, pape, why do you need these things
来让你受欢迎呢
to make you popular?
先是拐杖
First the walking stick,
-然后又是名片的 -他们走了吗
- then the business cards. - Are they gone yet?
你为何要跟他们说那种话
Why did you talk to them like that?
怎么了 我不过是实话实说罢了
What? I was just being honest.
他们无聊得要死
They're boring as hell!
小声点 他们会听到的
Quiet! They can hear you!
他或许已经听到了
Oh, he probably already heard me.
他的兴趣就是聆听嘛
His hobby is listening.
杰 你不能这样对待别人
Jay, you don't treat people like that.
怎么 难道要我像你一样吗
What? I should do what you do?
假装喜欢那些你并不喜欢的人
Pretend to like someone you don't?
我现在就在假装喜欢你
I'm doing it right now.
这么说吧 歌♥洛莉亚
Can I tell you something, Gloria?
当你到了一定年纪
When you reach a certain age,
你就会想把你余下的这点宝贵的时间
you want to spend what precious little time you have left
花在那些你真正喜欢的人身上
with people you actually like,
而不是那些想从你这得到什么的混♥蛋♥身上
not some bozos who glommed onto you.
深有同感
Tell me about it.
有一个五年级的总粘着我 甩都甩不掉
I've got a clingy fifth grader I can't shake.
瞧见了没 连曼尼都知道
See, even Manny knows.
我支持你 杰 渴了吗
I got your back, Jay. Thirsty?
曼尼 去睡觉
Manny, go to sleep.
我们能不能别再提这事了
Can we just please forget about this now?
最过分的是
And the worst thing
你都不警告我一下 就把我给卖♥♥了
is that you sold me out without warning
让我像个傻瓜一样
and made me look like a fool.
夫妇间应该互相帮助
Husband and wife are supposed to help each other,
而不是把对方往火坑里推
not throw each other under the bus!
我就绝不会那样对你
I would never do that to you!
歌♥洛莉亚 歌♥洛莉亚 等等
Gloria -- Gloria, wait!
帮我拿一下书好吗 我把它落在楼下了
Could you get my book for me? I left it downstairs.
你来了
There you are.
我们的计程车到了
Our cab is here.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不是你的错 那就再见了
Not your fault. Well, goodbye.
等一下 你们忘了拿这个
Ay, wait. You left this.
不 那是送给你的
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表