我真为PETA的那些人感到难过
I do feel bad for those PETA folks.
PETA:善待动物组织
他们的活动也是在今晚
Their event's tonight, too.
所以我才老早就让你把邀请函寄出去
That's why I had you mail the invitations so long ago.
我不应该笑的
I shouldn't laugh.
我确实为那些动物感到难过
I do feel bad for those little PETA animals.
真的
I really do.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么 她在
Nothing. She was, uh --
她又在吸吮她的大拇指
she was, uh, sucking her thumb again.
没错 我把小卡的邀请函放在车上
Yes, I put Cam's invites in my car
准备带去邮局的
to take them to the post office
但我把我的健身包放在那上面了
and then threw my gym bag on top of them
完全忘记它们的存在了
and completely forgot they existed.
我感觉糟透了
Ohh, I feel terrible.
六周没有去健身房♥了
Haven't been to the gym in six weeks.
而且还把小卡的活动搞砸了
And I ruined Cam's event.
你好 哈特威克女士
Hello, Miss Hartwick.
小卡和我今天晚上
Uh, Cam and I are hosting
举办一个小型活动
a little event tonight, and --
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
不 我知道今晚PETA也会有活动
No, I am aware that there is also a PETA event,
还有
and -- ohh.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我在冲凉
I'm in the shower!
卢克 椅子摆的怎么样了
Luke, how are those chairs coming?
呼叫
Come in.
我想你应该来看看 呼叫
I think you should come in come in.
现在我很担心连贯性
Oh, now I'm worried about the flow.
他们应该看着竖琴 而不是椅背
The eyes should go to the harps, not the backs of chairs.
你会变得情绪低落
Are you gonna get upset
然后又把所有的开胃菜都吃掉吗
and starting eating all the appetizers again?
你注意到的和没注意到的事情真让人吃惊
It is amazing what you notice and what you don't notice.
请你处理一下 我需要想想
Please handle that. I need to think.
给点力 卢克
Come on, Luke.
你好 你♥爸♥爸在家吗
Hi, there. Your father home?
应该在家 怎么了
I think so. Why?
是接待人员
Oh, oh! The wait staff.
卢克 请把他们领到厨房♥去
Please, luke, show them to the kitchen, please.
有人吗
Knock knock.
你好 安德鲁
Oh. Hello, Andrew.
椅背看起来不错
Nice chair backs.
我想你会用得上这个
I just thought you could use this.
这是我去年活动的签名簿
It's the sign-in book for my event last year.
让我们翻到空白页
Let just turn to the blank pages,
那是在
Which should be...
不 全写满了
Oh. No. It's full.
谢谢你为我们着想
Oh, well, thank you for thinking of us,
但是你不是应该回家去陪唐纳德吗
but shouldn't you be getting back home to Donald?
那是你猫咪的名字 不是吗
That is the name of your cat, isn't it?
我们七点见
I'll see you at 7:00.
开车小心点
Drive safely.
我跟你说什么来着
What did I tell you?
她比你说的还差劲
She's even worse than you said.
别动
Hold still!
你不能像这样动来动去
You can't move like that.
这就像在剪布谷鸟的头发一样
It's like cutting the hair of a cuckoo bird.
对不起 我今天有点神经紧绷
I'm sorry. I'm just a little tense today.
我就知道 有事发生了
I knew it. Something happened.
因为当某人在发廊工作时
Because when somebody works in a salon,
有人需要谈心 他们总能发现
they know when someone needs to talk.
事实上 或许你可以帮我解决这个问题
Actually, you might be able to help me with this one.
克莱尔昨晚和我大吵了一架
Claire and I got into a huge fight last night...
我甚至都不知道因为什么
...and I'm not even sure what it was about.
这就是为什么你不跟她去购物中心的原因吗
Was that why you didn't want to go to the mall with her?
不是 那是因为
No, that was... more about a weird...
克莱尔怪异的商场习惯
mall habit claire has.
天呐 真舒服
Oh, my god! That's good!
天呐 低一点 再低一点
Oh, oh! Go low, go low.
低一点 低一点
Go low, go low. Oh! Oh!
天呐
Oh, my god!
老爸老爸
Dad! Dad!
你一定要买♥♥一个
You got to get one of these! Oh!
海莉的收入真是让人乍舌
It is impressive how much Haley's earning.
她已经赚了五百多美元
She's over $500 already.
那可是能买♥♥很多切达干酪啊
That's a lot of cheddar.
为什么大家都表现的
Why's everyone acting
好像她是首个十七岁有工作的人一样
like she's the first 17-year-old to have a job?
在其他文明中 她都应该有两个孩子了
In other cultures, she'd have two kids already,
孩子们都有工作了
and they'd have jobs.
我去了那个餐厅好几次
You know, I stopped by the restaurant a couple times,
她都不在那里
and she wasn't there.
什么时候
When?
我不记得了
Uh, I don't remember.
我在购物中心看电影
I was at the mall for a movie.
想想 我要知道细节
Think! I need details!
好吧 那是个浪漫的喜剧
Okay, it was a romantic comedy
是我以前的朋友鲁本推荐的
My now ex-friend Reuben recommended --
不是说电影 是哪一天 仔细想
Not about the movie! What day?! Focus!
好吧 是周二
Okay, uh, it was Tuesday,
但我周六也去那里吃饭了
But I also ate there again on Saturday,
她还是不在那里
and she wasn't there then, either.
天呐
Oh, my god.
我打赌她都不在那里工作
I bet she doesn't even work there.
那么 那些钱是哪里来的呢
Well, then, where's all this money coming from?
你注意到每晚
Do you notice how every single night
都正好是少于六十美元吗
is just under $60?
她生日的时候姥爷给了她六十美元
Grandpa gave her $60 for her birthday.
她整天去商场无所事事
She's just hanging around the mall all day,
每晚亮出同一笔钱
flashing the same cash every night,
骗我爸妈去给她买♥♥辆车
and fooling my parents into buying her a car.
老爸
Hey, dad!
我们今晚能去海莉的餐馆吃饭吗
Can we eat at Haley's restaurant tonight?!
很好啊
Hey, there's a good idea!
真棒 我发短♥信♥告诉她
Great. I'll text her.
天呐 不会吧
Oh, god, no!
天呐 真棒
Oh, god, yes!
天呐 真棒
Oh! Oh, god, yes!
继续
Oh, get after it!
太棒了
Amazing.
我想再试一刻钟
I'm going for 15 more on me.
我觉得你已经体验够了
I think you got what you needed from that.
好吧 谢谢
Oh. Okay. Thank you.
你是不是应该跟我谈谈吵架的事情
You know, maybe you do need to talk about this fight.
和菲尔吗
With Phil?
你怎么会不知道她生气的原因
How could you not know what she was mad about?
因为她没告诉我啊 她直接就发狂了
Because she didn't tell me. She just freaked out.
我真是受不了你了 菲尔
I cannot believe you, Phil!
你怎么能这样
How could you?!
怎么了 我 我♥干♥了什么
What is happening? What -- what did I do?
不是吧你
Are you serious?
你当真 你真不知道
You are! You don't know.
我们都已经谈过一百遍了
We've had this conversation a hundred times.
你知道 不 不
You know -- no, no.
我不会再说一遍了
I'm not -- I'm not doing this again.
你告诉我你做了什么
You tell me what you did.
-是不是 -"是不是"
- Was it -- - "Was it --"
别说了 菲尔
No, Phil.
算了算了算了
No. No, no, no. No!
-我要去透透气 -克莱尔
- I'm going to get some air. - Claire.
-克莱尔 -别叫我 别跟着我
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表