你把我们预约的桌子占了
You took our reservation!
两位姓普里契特的是我们
"Pritchett for two" is us.
快点 快走 赶紧起来 快走
Come on, let's go! Move your bottom. Come on. Come on.
胖嘟嘟的同性恋天使
A big gay angel.
-喂 -喂 克莱夫
- Hello. - Hello, Clive.
你还要多久
How close are you?
我在你门口外等着呢
I am right outside your door.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Are you ready? - Oh, I'm ready.
我可不这么认为 我还能听见你裤子的摩擦声呢
I don't think you are, because I can still hear your pants.
好吧 也许我应该把裤子给脱掉[闭嘴]
Well, maybe I should just shut them up.
我马上就出来
I'll be out in a minute.
我也是
So... will... I.
朱莉安娜
Juliana?
克莱夫 你在哪
Clive, where are you?
你得自己来找
You have to come find me.
哈罗
Hello?
克莱夫 我放弃 你在哪
Clive, I give up. Where are you?
我就在床上
I'm right here on the bed.
菲尔 你在几号♥房♥
Phil, what room are you in?
-菲尔是谁 -我说真的 你在几号♥房♥
- Who's this "Phil"? - Seriously, what room are you in?
-七零二号♥房♥ -我在二二六号♥房♥
- I'm in... 702. - I'm in 226.
啥
What?!
那这个是谁的房♥间啊
Well, w-whose room is this, then?
出了点小小的差错
There's been a tiny mistake.
还有 我想向你道歉
By the way, I need to apologize to you.
很抱歉前段时间为布拉德里克的事情闹脾气
I'm sorry I got so silly with all that Broderick stuff earlier.
没事的 这没什么大不了
Oh, please, do not worry about it.
小卡 你吃醋的样子我最喜欢了
Cam, I like it when you get a little jealous.
讨厌
Cut it out.
只要我们能达成共识
As long as we can agree
知道他对我没意思就行啦
he does not have a crush on me.
当然
Absolutely.
-那么 为了我们的爱干杯 -干杯
- So, to us. - To us.
他对你没有意思
He does not have a crush on you.
-没有 -一点都没有
- No. - Nope.
我怎么觉得你在暗示什么
Why do I feel like you're hinting at something?
米奇尔
Mitchell,
关于布拉德里克的小暗恋 我们已经谈了很多次了
we have talked long enough about Broderick's crush,
显然他根本没那个意思
which he does not have...
起码对你没意思
on you.
-天哪 你想说啥 -好吧
- Oh, my God, what? - Okay, fine.
既然你要打破砂锅问到底
Since you won't let it go...
你的助理对我有意思
your assistant is hot for me.
所以他才从中作梗
That's why he's been playing the saboteur.
你敢肯定不是因为他对我有意思吗
And you're sure it's not because he wants me?
你才说了他对你没意思
You just said he didn't.
我只是在顾及你的感受
Well, I was protecting your feelings.
他在电梯里面拥抱我了
He hugged me in the elevator.
佛蒙特州允许同性恋婚姻
那好 那咱家产分了
Well, pick out china
你速度搬去佛蒙特周去结婚吧
and move to Vermont.
他说看到别人拥有他所爱之人 让他生不如死
He said it kills him to see someone else have something he wants.
没错 你就是那个别人 我就是他所爱之人
Yes. Yes. You're the someone and I'm the something.
好吧 不争了
Okay. All right.
-给他打电♥话♥吧 -打电♥话♥
- Call him. - Call him?
打去问他啊
Call him.
要不要干脆直接去他家
Why don't we just go over to
咱俩各站一边
his house and stand on opposite sides of the room
看看他奔向谁的怀抱
and see which one of us he runs to?
你去结♥帐♥ 我去提车
You get the check. I'll get the car.
我们才不去他家呢
We are not going over there.
也不会给他打电♥话♥
And we're not calling him.
小卡 谁在乎他迷上了谁
Cam, who cares which one of us he has a crush on?
重要的是 我迷上了你
The important thing is, I have a crush on you.
就算我的秘书也迷上了你 我不怪他
And I wouldn't blame Broderick if he did, too.
你嘴真甜
That's so sweet.
要是他迷上了你 我也不会怪他的
I- I wouldn't blame him if he had a crush on you, either.
好吧
Good.
-什么东西 "好吧" -就单纯的"好吧"
- "Good" What? - Just, good.
"好吧"意思是到此为止呢
"Good" meaning we're done with this, or
还是 "好吧"你还是觉得他迷上的是你啊
"Good" meaning you still think he has a crush on you?
得了吧 小卡
Oh, Cam!
-后者 -我这就去提车
- The second one. - I'm getting the car.
你就跟我进屋去吧
Would you please just come in the house?!
你有一整年的时间去准备 但你根本没用过心
You had a whole year to plan, but you don't make an effort.
杰 我是你的新任娇妻
I am the second wife, Jay.
为啥你对我跟对黄脸婆原配似的
Why do you treat me like I'm the first?
咱们进屋再说 你去哪
Look about it inside. Where are you going?
我要去兜兜风 我需要冷静一下
I'm gonna take a ride. I need to cool down.
你就跟我进屋吧 我保证你会感觉好一点
Just come in the house. I promise you'll feel better.
我不想进屋
I don't want to go in there.
进屋去你肯定会感觉好多的
You're gonna like it better inside.
别拦着我
Don't hold me back.
不好意思亲爱的 我得动粗了
I'm sorry about this, honey. I'm sorry.
杰 你干什么 你疯啦
Jay, what are you doing? Are you crazy?!
[西班牙语]
你在干什么啊 你疯了吗
What are you doing? Have you lost your mind?
没有 不过你马上会疯狂的
No, but you're about to.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day!
怎么了这是
What the hell?
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
宝贝儿
Honey.
我要去兜风了
I'm going for a drive.
我本来准备了一个秘密晚餐
I had a whole private dinner planned.
结果不知道为什么变这样了
I don't know what happened.
我知道 我明白怎么回事
But I do. I know exactly what happened!
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
-什么 -我赢了
- What the hell? - I win!
我早发现你偷偷摸摸 打算耍我一下
I see you sneaking around, trying to trick me,
所以当我搞清楚之后
so when I figure it out,
就把晚餐移到这边来了 然后耍了你 我赢啦
I move the party over here, and I trick you. I win!
什么叫你赢了
What do you mean, you win?
我知道你觉得我认为你不够浪漫
I know you think I think you're not romantic,
但我觉得你认为我没你聪明
but I think you think I'm not smarter than you.
现在真♥相♥大白了
So now we know.
你够浪漫 我也比你聪明
You are romantic, and I'm smarter than you.
而且我还给你买♥♥了辆摩托
And I bought you a motorcycle.
天哪 这车真棒
Oh, my God. It's fantastic.
我又赢了
I win again!
宝贝儿 我喜欢这一切 不过情人节不是让你赢的
Honey, I love all this, but you can't win Valentine's Day.
我是说 如果你把情人节搞成一个
I mean, you defeat the whole idea
愚蠢的竞赛 那这节日的意义就没了
if you make it into some silly competition.
闭嘴吧 我赢了
Shut up. I win.
-出发吧 -我们真要去吗
- Let's go. - So we're really doing this?
-必须的 -他肯定是迷上我的
- Oh, we're doing this. - Well, it's gonna be me.
-我已经在为你等会的囧样难过了 -好吧 走
- I'm already embarrassed for you. - All right.
-等一下 -怎么了
- Oh, wait. - What?
-布拉德利克来短♥信♥了 -读出来
- Oh, it's a text from Broderick. - Read it.
"米奇尔 我相信你爱人已经告诉你
"Mitchell, by now I'm sure Cameron
在电梯里发生的一切了
has told you what happened in the elevator.
我所说的一切都是肺腑之言
While I meant every word I said,
我明白这样做十分失职
I realize how unprofessional I was.
请接受我的辞职
Please accept my resignation.
你和你爱人的感情来之不易
What you have with Cam is very special,
如果我成了第三者 我永远不会原谅自己
and I would never forgive myself if I came between you.
从心底祝福你们 珍重对方 布拉德利克"
Treasure each other. Sincerely, Broderick".
-天哪 我们在干什么呢 -我也不知道
- Oh, Cam, what are we doing here? - I don't know.
如果一个小秘书对谁着迷
Maybe if some assistant's crush
值得我们如此大动干戈的话
is so important to us,
我们真应该更加珍惜对方
it means we should appreciate each other a little bit more.
是啊 这正是个重新开始的好时机 来吧
Well, I can't think of a better time to start. Come here.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表