介么轻什么也吓不跑
That's not scaring anything away.
以前我爷爷做饭滴时候
When my grandfather used to cook,
整间房♥子都在颤抖
the whole house would shake.
大声点
Louder.
调高点
Higher.
不够大声
Louder!
调再高 声再大 这才差不多
Higher! Louder! There!
我瞎编滴
I made all that up.
哥伦比亚没有这个习俗
That is not a real custom in Colombia.
我们又不是精神错乱
We're not lunatics.
但你惹姐不高兴 姐也不让你舒坦
But you mess with us, and we mess with you.
这才素我们的习俗
That's the custom.
大声点
Louder!
亲爱的 你去哪了
Hey, honey. Where'd you go?
哪也没去 就骑了会脚踏车
Nowhere. Just for a bike ride.
我的天 求求你告诉我这短♥信♥纯属虚构
Oh, my god! Puh-lease tell me this text is wrong!
你真跑去那个小屁孩的家
Did you really just go over to that kid's house
在众目睽睽之下跟他索吻
and try and kiss him in front of a million people?!
-艾丽克斯你真这么做了 -你收到短♥信♥爆料了
- Alex, did you do that? - You got a text?
当然 地球人都知道了
Oh, yeah. Everybody knows.
你知道这让我有多尴尬吗
Do you know how embarrassing this is for me?!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
是你说我如果不跟他接吻就是拉拉
You're the one who said I had to kiss him or I was a lesbian!
海莉 你真这么说了
Haley! Did you say that to her?!
别扯到我身上 你看她穿的那双鞋
Oh, don't turn this on me. Look at her shoes!
我永远都不要去上学了
Ugh! I'm never going back to school now.
不 亲爱的 你要 你要去上学
No, sweetheart. Yes, you are. You are going back to school.
但听我说 男生给你发暧昧短♥信♥
But listen to me-- Just because a boy sends you flirty texts.
并不表示
Doesn't mean that
-你要回复他 -什么 你偷看我短♥信♥
-you have to text him back - what?! You read my texts?!
-我... -你偷看她短♥信♥
- I... - You read her texts?!
这就是为什么你要我跟她谈
That's why you made me talk to her?!
是你让她跟我谈的
You made her talk to me?!
我觉得我们现在把话题扯远了
I kind of feel like we're spinning out here a little bit.
艾丽克斯 重点是
Look, Alex, the important thing here
你跟男生的交往要格外小心
Is that you have to be very careful how you behave around boys
要不你很容易就把名声给毁了
Because it is so easy to get a reputation.
我很抱歉我不像你是那么完美的乖乖女
Well, I'm sorry I'm not a perfect little good girl like you were!
你乖吗
Were you?
你乖吗?!
Were you?!
我严重怀疑
I highly doubt it!
胆子别这么小 这里根本没有什么鬼魂
Don't be such a chicken. There's no ghost in here.
我说真的 我妈说她过世的奶奶就在这
I'm telling you, my Mom said her dead grander was in the house.
她说她今天早上感觉到她的存在
She said she felt her here this morning...
就在这个房♥间
In this room.
也许你妈精神病
Maybe your Mom's mentally ill.
是哪个天刹的把路由器... 放在阁楼里
Who puts a router... in the attic?
她是不是腿脚不便 杵着一根枴杖
Did she have a limp and a cane?
曼尼曾祖母的鬼魂
Ghost of Manny's great-grandma,
如果真是你
if that's really you,
快快显灵
Show yourself!
这就是我曾祖母
That's her!
怎么会
Come on!
为什么
Why?!
为什么?!!
Why?!!
-外公好 -你们好吗 孩子们
-Hi, grandpa.- How we doing, girls?
我今天算是被妈妈毁了
Mom ruined my life today.
-我没有 我是 -不要和我说话
-I didn't ruin your life. I was - don't even talk to me!
我根本都不想来这
I didn't even want to come here.
好了
Well, okay.
点心和苏打水在客厅
Snacks and and sodas are in the living room,
别吃太饱 一会还要吃猪肠
But don't fill up -- we've got intestines coming.
那个 爸 如果你在找鞋
Uh, dad, if you're looking for your shoes,
我晓得在哪儿
I think I know where they are.
这是个哥伦比亚风俗
This happens to be a colombian custom --
追随祖先的足迹啥啥啥的
Walking in the footsteps of the ancestors, blah, blah, blah.
总比让我拍鸡肉好过
Beats slapping the chicken.
来 我给你拿了杯喝的
Here, I brought you a drink.
等一下
Oh, wait a minute --
你先喝一口
Sip it first.
我没生你气
I'm not mad at you.
我想了一下 也许你是对的
I thought about it, and maybe you're right.
有时候我是有点粘人了
I can be a little needy sometimes.
喔 谢谢你那么说
Oh, well, I-I appreciate that.
当然也不全是你的错
And you're probably not entirely off base.
我是说 天知道 我自己也很怪咖
I mean, lord knows I-I've got my quirks.
我不是个爱感情外露的人
And I-I'm not the most demonstrative guy around,
但是我在改
But I'm -- I'm working on it.
-我会帮你的 -好
-And I'm gonna help you with it. -Good.
别失去耐心
Just don't give up on me.
永远不会
Never.
大家伙都过来
Okay, everybody, let's gather around!
杰 过来
Jay, come here.
今晚我们吃传统哥伦比亚菜
Tonight we dine on the traditional colombian recipes
我奶奶的拿手菜 [abuela西班牙语里祖母的意思]
of my abuela, my grandmother.
尽管她已经不在了
And even though she's no longer with me,
但素我很高兴 因为我有你们
I am very happy because I have all of you.
为了我的祖母干杯[祖母名字不要太~长]
To ana-maria rosa de la immaculada jimenez morales.
为… 那谁干杯
To ana-maria rosa...
歌♥洛莉亚 太美好了
That was beautiful, Gloria,
就像我的米奇尔一样
just like my Mitchell.
好滑
Just slipped right off there.
卡梅隆 怎么了
Ay, Cameron, what happened?
刚才你还坐在那
One moment you were there,
一眨眼滴功夫就只看见鞋子了
the next, only shoes.
我告诉你是怎么回事
I'll tell you what happened --
米奇尔不好意思
Mitchell is embarrassed to kiss me
在别人面前吻我
in front of other people.
不是的 是你太突然了
No, you ambushed me!
小卡 算了吧
Oh, Cam, come on.
他不是针对你
Don't take it personally.
米奇尔上高中的时候
When Mitchell was in high school,
和一个叫罗宾·希尔的女孩约会
He was dating this girl -- Robin Schier.
他也从来不吻人家
He would never kiss her, either.
那是因为我是同志
That's because I was gay.
那现在你又有什么借口
What's your excuse now?
卡梅隆 这不怪米奇尔
Ay, Cameron, it's not Mitch's fault.
他遗传他爸
He gets it from his father.
杰也不喜欢在公共场合黏黏呼呼滴
Jay doesn't like the lovey-dovey in public, either.
简直不敢相信你又扯到我身上来了
I can't believe you're coming at me right now.
我现在站在这 脖子上还套着双鞋
I'm standing here with shoes around my neck.
有大半个钟头
And for the better part of a half-hour,
我都在大嚷着把肉里面的死神吓出来
I screamed the death out of your meat.
-你到底想让我怎么样 -看见了吧
-Now, what do you want from me? -Don't you see?
都是因为你
It's because of you
你儿子才不肯吻他情人的
that your son cannot kiss his own lover.
-不要说"情人" -我们不喜欢说"情人"
- Don't say "Lover." - we don't like "Lover."
我们吃饭好不好
Can we just eat?
不行 你告诉米奇尔
No. Tell Mitch
他可以当着你的面吻卡梅隆
that it's okay to kiss Cam in front of you.
干嘛非得这样
Why is that something we have to do?
不需要
We don't.
当然不需要
Of course we don't.
真对不起 我不想当着我全家人的面
Oh, I'm sorry that I don't want to make out with you
和你亲热
in front of my whole family.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
歌♥洛莉亚说的对
Oh, Gloria is right.
爸爸 你这么封闭自己的感情
Dad, you being so emotionally closed off
影响了你的孩子也很难表达自己的感情
makes it very difficult for your children to show affection.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yes.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表