菲尔
Phil?
你们俩在这做什么
What are you two doing here?
为今晚准备点东西
Shopping for tonight.
好吧 我陪你一起
Oh, well, I'll walk with you.
-你刚去哪里了 -卡片店
- Where were you heading? - The card store.
好可爱的孩子啊
What a beautiful child!
你们夫妻真幸福
You and your wife must be so happy.
我没有多想什么
I didn't think anything of it...
直到别人也都开始犯同样的错误
until other people started making the same mistake.
让我想起了大学做泊车小弟的那会
It reminded me of a college job I had parking cars.
有一天 我去泊一辆阿斯顿·马丁时
One day, I had to park an Aston Martin.
我永远也忘不了我开着那台好车时
I'll never forget the looks I got
别人投过来的羡慕眼光
driving that baby down the block.
这一次 我也一样要顺水推舟
I wasn't gonna dent this one.
我们顺便去那个鞋店看看
Hey, uh, w-what would you think
怎么样啊
about swinging by the shoe store?
好啊 去吧
Okay, let's go.
我还是不能相信刚才开过来的一路上
I still can't believe all the looks we got
那些人的眼神
driving over here.
可是你还是一直不摘掉这帽子啊
And yet you wore the hat the whole time.
你觉得我们是不是应该
Don't you think we should
把车停到靠近下个街区去啊
park on the next block over?
这附近的位子都需要停车许可证
'cause this is all permit parking.
我们以前住在这里 没事的
No, We used to live here. It's fine.
我知道 但是还是
Yeah, still. I...
好像没人在家
I don't think anybody's home.
拿着 拿好了
Here. Hang on to this.
等等 你要做什么
What -- wait, where are you going?
去后院 我们速度拍完这照片
The backyard. We'll take this picture really quickly,
然后立马闪人
and then we'll just get out of here.
不要吧 就等他们回家嘛
No, let's just -- let's just wait for them to come home.
行了 你 你这是擅闯民宅啊
Okay, that -- that's trespassing!
不 不是的 我们以前住在这里
No, it's not. We used to live here.
那也不代表我们有自便的权利啊
I don't think that does what you think it does.
就知道你没胆
Of course you would baby out,
就跟你当年不敢跳进别人家游泳池玩水一样
because this is just like pool-hopping all over again.
我 我真不觉得那有什么好玩的嘛
I just -- I don't see what was fun about that.
别家池中把水戏 自家池中无刺♥激♥
It made going in grandma's pool less special.
你的生活中还真是处处充满"刺基"啊
Why don't you try being a little less special?
会不会很高啊
Is it far?
你好
Hello.
你好 我是狗狗美容院的珊朵拉
Hi, it's Sandra from the dog groomer.
我想找歌♥洛莉亚
I'm trying to reach Gloria.
斯黛拉已经美容好了
Stella's ready.
我拿了她电♥话♥
Oh, I must have her phone.
她大概又拿错我的电♥话♥了
She probably grabbed mine again.
听着 我是她丈夫
Listen, this is her husband.
你那儿估计也有我的电♥话♥
You have my number right there, probably.
-打那个电♥话♥ -好的 谢谢
- Give that a call. - Okay, thanks.
你好 还是我 我马上过去
Yeah, it's me again. I'll be right there.
我的确是无故把责任归咎给她了
Yeah I did blame her for no reason.
你意见很多 说话很冲嘛 你知道吗
You have a little bit of an attitude. You know that?
我年轻的时候 是谁做洗狗这种工作呢
You know who did your job in my day?
水管
A hose.
好了 左边一点 你的左边
Okay, a little to your left, a little to your left.
对的 行了 就那儿 行了行了
Yes, okay. Right there. That's it. That's it.
很好
Perfect. Okay.
我得快点
And now I must run.
来 好了 快点
Here, okay. Fast.
准备就绪
Here we go.
重回故居感觉有点奇怪 你不觉得吗
It's weird being back here, isn't it?
是啊 所有的东西都没变
I know. Everything looks exactly the same.
是啊 就除了多了栅栏
Well, you know, except for the fence.
是啊 要那做什么啊
Yeah, what's with that?
-他们是要关什么人吗 -就是啊
- Who are they trying to keep out, anyway? - I know.
天呐 天呐
Oh. Oh, God. Oh, God.
-天呐 -哇 天呐
- Oh, God. - Oh, wow. Oh, my God.
没事 也许它很友善
No, it's okay. He might be friendly.
-它看上去很友善啊 -很友善
- He looks nice. - He looks nice.
你好啊
Hi.
天呐 不要啊 他...他好快
No! Oh, god! He's -- quickly, quickly.
不乖 一点也不乖
Not nice. So not nice.
快快快
Hurry! Hurry, hurry, hurry!
天呐 天呐
Oh! Oh! Oh, go oh, god!
现在怎么办
Now what do we do?
可以试试和它讲情 说我们以前住在这里
Well, you could try telling him we used to live here.
估计一时半会他们不会回家
They are not coming home.
我们得打电♥话♥求救啊
We need to call someone.
用你的电♥话♥吧
Use your phone.
我的电♥话♥在下面被舔的要得狂犬病了
Mine's down there getting rabies on it.
我把电♥话♥留你车子里了
No, I left mine in your car.
-什么 -我不想破坏裤子线条嘛
- What? - I didn't want to ruin the line of my pants.
天啊
Oh, God.
快看 有人来了
Oh, look. Somebody's coming.
不 看吧
No. Okay, that is what happens
让你没停车证还停那位子
when you park without a permit.
停 那是我们的车
Stop! That's ours!
我们在这上面呢 快停下
We're up here! Stop!
他无视我
He ignored me.
水手在树上基情尖叫 他怎么可以不停下
He didn't stop for the screaming sailor in a tree?
鞋子借我一用
Give me your shoe.
怎么 你以为下面那只灰太狼
What, you think that wolf down there
还会怕鞋袭吗
is gonna be afraid of a shoe?
不 没打算
No. No, I don't.
你拿老爸的酒干什么
Wh-- what are you doing with dad's wine?
小酌一杯 潇洒一回
Getting comfortable.
咱们可能要在这里长♥期♥作战呢
We could be here for a really long time.
好家伙 你怎么学会这样开瓶的
Whoa! Where'd you learn how to do that?
你又是从哪弄到的现成水手服呢
Where'd you get a sailor suit on short notice?
-算你狠 -还用说
- Fair enough. - Mm-hmm.
好恶心 是梅乐酒
Ew. It's Merlot.
你好
Hello.
曼尼
Manny!
塔拉这边怎样了
Hey, how'd it go with Tara?
还在进行中
It's still going on.
抛接球还算顺利... 基本上啦
The catch part went fine... mostly.
我一个飞扑 摔了一身泥
I took a running dive into the dirt.
那你有接到球吧
Oh, well, did you at least catch the ball?
我是扔球的时候摔倒的
I was trying to throw the ball!
我在她家浴室里找创可贴呢
I'm in her bathroom looking for band-aids.
我想鼓起勇气向她表白 正酝酿情绪呢
I'm trying to get up the nerve to tell her how I feel.
实话实说就好
Well, just be honest.
面对她 我压力很大啊
She intimidates me.
对她每开一次口 就犯一次二
Every time I open my mouth, I say something stupid.
我还夸她的卧室很"口爱"呢
I called her bedroom "fantazing."
这压根就不算个词
That's not even a word!
你在里面还好吗 曼尼
Are you okay in there, Manny?
没事 我放水洗手呢
Yeah! I'm just water-washing my hands!
救命啊 告诉我怎么说吧
Help me! Tell me what to say.
你听这样行不行
Okay, how about this...
你是六年级里 最美丽 最聪明
You are the prettiest, smartest, funniest girl
最风趣的女生
in the sixth grade.
我知道你只有十一岁
I know you're only 11,
但我无法抑制对你的想念
but I can't stop thinking about you.
我喜欢和你网聊的日子
I've loved talking to you online.
我觉得 我们应该做男女朋友
I think we should become boyfriend and girlfriend.
不不 你们想多了
No, it's not what you think.
我在跟一小男孩说话呢
I'm talking to a little boy.
越描越黑
Oh.
喂
Hello.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表