这只是我用来逃避的借口
It's a cop-out.
一直以来我都过分自私
And I've been very selfish,
我需要有所长进 而我也一定会的
and I need to do better, and I will.
我以莉莉的...
I swear on Lily's...
...尿布袋起誓
...diaper bag.
除了上去没别的选择了 对吧
Ah, no place to go but up, huh?
别那么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
家家有本难念的经
We all got problems.
这招没用的 宝贝儿
This ain't gonna work, sweetie.
你那楚楚可怜的眼神对我无效 来吧
That look ain't gonna work on me. Come on.
来吧 咱们走
Come on. Let's go.
我知道这很老套 不过我喜欢强势的男人
I know it's old-fashioned, but I like a strong man,
一个可以替我说"不"的男人
a man that can say no when I can't.
什么都别说
Not a word.
不过取而代之的 我有杰
But instead, I have Jay.
我很强势 不过你看看这张小脸
I'm strong. But look at this face.
也许我们是因为身边的人
Maybe we are the way we are
才成为现在的自己
because of the people we're with.
又或许 我们只是挑中了我们需要的人
Or maybe we just pick the people we need.
不管是怎样 当你们找到彼此
However it works, when you find each other,
就应该永远都不放手
you should never let go.
你想跟她独处一下吗
Do you two need some time alone?
我肯定是打了个盹
I must've dozed off.
对 你这个盹打得时间还挺长
Yeah, you were out for quite a while.
那你都干什么了
What have you been up to?
我就一直坐在这里 看着你
I've just been sitting here, watching you.
我要去睡觉了
Well I'm gonna go to bed.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你在家里陪着我
Thanks for staying home with me.
你懂的
Well, you know,
无论疾病或是健康嘛[婚誓内容]
in sickness and in health, right?
你的荧光棒还在闪呢 甜心
You're still blinking, sweetie.
完了 天啊
Oh, no. Oh, gosh.
那个 这个 真有意思
Well, this is-- this is funny.
我得告诉你件有意思的事
I'm gonna tell you the funny thing
关于为什么这个 这个会亮
about why this is, um-- this is on.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表