-你干吗呢 -嘘
- What are you doing? - Shh.
有个烟雾警报器在叫
One of the smoke alarms is chirping.
我得找出来是哪个
I'm trying to figure out which one it is
这样我才能把电池换了
so I can change the battery.
找吧 这活非你莫属了
Well, if anybody can find it it's you.
你声音都变了
You s-sound horrible.
你为什么不 为什么不再去躺会呢
Why don't...why don't you go back to bed?
还有好多事儿没做呢
'Cause I've got too much to do.
我要做糕饼义卖♥♥会的手指饼
I've got to make the ladyfingers for the bake sale,
还要去下健身房♥
and I've got to go by the gym --
我昨天把手♥机♥落在那了
I left my phone there yesterday.
都交给我吧
I'll do all that.
要互相依靠嘛
We're a team.
累的时候 总要有个肩膀可以依靠
When one of us is weak, we lean on the other.
亲爱的 你不用为我做这些的
Honey, you don't have to do that stuff.
宝贝 你为我做了这么多
Honey, with all you do for me,
包括一周要去四次健身房♥
including going to the gym four times a week
让我对你的身体性趣昂然 今天就交给我吧
to keep me interested, I got this.
你今天不是要带人家看♥房♥♥子吗
Don't you have houses to show today?
他们 不来了
They...canceled.
别丧气啊 小可爱
Ohh, pumpkin.
说什么呢你
Are you kidding me?
这可是 交了好运了
It's...lucky.
这样我正好能在家好好照顾你啊
This way I get to stay here and take care of you.
好吧
Okay.
早啊
Hey!
你们好 邓菲先生 邓菲太太
Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Dunphy.
-你好 -海莉可以去上学了吗
- Hey. - Is Haley ready for school?
她快下来了
She's on her way down.
离我老婆远点
Don't get too close to my wife.
海莉告诉你们了吗
Haley told you about that?
那只是个下流梦罢了
It's just a dream.
[梦见与母女二人玩3P]
天啊
Oh, god.
是了 是厨房♥那个在响
Okay, that came from the kitchen.
我怎么觉得是这里的
I-I thought it was in here.
你确定吗
Really?
你站在这听
Okay, you wait in here and listen for it.
我去厨房♥
I'm gonna wait in there.
至少我还能帮点小忙
I mean, it's the least I can do...
自从 你懂的
after...Well, you know.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
神啊 我真希望海莉能换个对象
Boy, I wish Haley would date some other boys.
你说什么 罗宾森[迪兰的姓]太太
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson?
别闹了
Don't.
我只是觉得她
I just feel like she owes it to herself
不应该在一颗树上吊死
to see what else is out there.
迪兰天天在这里晃来晃去的
The way that Dylan's always hanging around here,
说不定一等海莉到结婚年龄
he's probably gonna try to marry her
他就想娶她了
the second she turns 18.
你怎么知道他们不配呢
Hey, you never know.
说不定他们是天造地设的一对呢
Maybe those two were meant to be together...
就像我们一样
like we were.
亲爱的 他们怎么能和我们比
Honey, Haley and Dylan are not us.
不 我觉得这个价格可以接受
No, I think that amount will be fine.
你们选了莉莉我都高兴疯了
I'm just happy you want Lily.
你们肯定会对她满意的
I-I think you're gonna be very happy with her.
就这样
Okay. Oh!
小卡 你不是把女儿给卖♥♥了吧
Cam? Did you just sell our baby?
没 但是你还记得那个上次那个
No, but do you remember that agent we met
给童星做代理的经纪人吗
that represents child actors,
就是那个说莉莉很有天赋
the one who said Lily might have what it takes
还给了我们名片的人?
and gave us his card?
不是被我扔了吗
Yeah, that I threw away.
我又捡回来了
That I fished out of the trash?
刚才就是他打电♥话♥
That was him on the phone they're shooting
说有个儿童家具的广♥告♥
a children's-furniture-store commercial today,
他们想让莉莉去拍!
and they want Lily!
我不是无缘无故把那张名片丢掉的
Look, I threw away that card for a reason.
拜托 会很好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun,
不但莉莉能出镜
and Lily will be on TV,
我们还能为她上大学存笔钱哪
and we can put the money in her college account.
我不要 我只想让我们的女儿
No, let's just let our daughter
有个正常的童年
have a normal childhood, huh?
晚了 莉莉已经上了基船了
I think that gay cruise has sailed.
只是一个广♥告♥而已嘛
It's just one commercial.
我不同意
I don't like it.
不行 绝对不行
No. No.
什么意思你
Oh, what, so that's it?
现在成了你说了算了
You're the parent with the final say?
凭什么 你不就赚两个臭钱吗
Why is that? Because you make the money?
你知道我不是那个意思的
It's not about that, and you know it.
我也没指望你能理解我们
I wouldn't expect you to understand us.
你一看就没明星范儿
You're not theater folk.
你也没
Neither are you.
你不就是有年夏天
You did "Godspell"
在谷仓里演过《上帝之语》嘛
one summer in a barn.
你顶多是个民间艺人
You're barn folk.
莉莉 要习惯被嫉妒
Get used to that jealousy, Lily.
燕雀安知鸿鹄之志哉
Ordinary people just don't understand us.
丹尼斯 速至终端收发站
Dennis to shipping and receiving.
丹尼斯 速至终端收发站
Dennis to shipping and receiving.
好啊 杰克
Hola, Jack.
嘿 你们怎么到这儿来了
Hey! What are you guys doing here?
曼尼约了看医生
Manny had a doctor's appointment,
所以我们过来找杰一起吃午饭 他在吗
so we're gonna catch lunch with Jay -- is he there?
-在 他在里面 -好的
- Yeah, he's in back. - Okay.
你好啊 杰克逊
Good day, Jackson.
你好啊 曼纽尔
Good day, Manuel.
你还在开叉车呢
I see you're still forklifting.
更像是举着叉子
More like lifting the fork.
哥们 我正想说这笑话呢
Man, I was gonna say that joke!
真抱歉 但我今天得和老婆一起吃午饭
I'm sorry, but I gotta have lunch with my wife today.
我知道 但我必须娶她
I know, baby, but I had to marry her
否则她就拿不到绿卡
so she could stay in the country.
不
Oh, no!
我到哪再去找另外一个
Where am I gonna find another husband
上班还穿运动裤的老公呀
that wears sweatpants to work?
这是休闲服
Resort wear.
有点太休闲了吧
Maybe last resort.
我很高兴你们来找我吃午饭
Listen, I'm glad you guys step by for lunch,
因为你知道吗
'cause you know what?
我今晚要加班
I got to work a little late tonight.
不会吧 你忘了我们今晚的约会啦
No, not tonight. Did you forget our date?
没没 我就是逗你一下
No! No. I was kidding!
我完全不知道她在说什么
I had no idea what she was talking about.
歌♥洛莉亚 我的神呀
Gloria-god love her --
只要是个纪念日
likes to celebrate every possible milestone
她就都要庆祝一下
in our relationship --
我们的邂逅纪念日啊
Day we met...
我们的第一次约会啊
our first date --
那次我忘了 我们就大吵了一架
which I forgot, so we got in a big fight.
现在我们还得纪念吵架日
Now we commemorate the big fight.
我们可以情景再现一次
I thought we could re-create the day.
所有事情都按照第一次那天一样
Do everything that we did the first time.
太浪漫了
So romantic.
我也是这么想的
You know, that's exactly what I was thinking.
杰克真好人 他真的很喜欢曼尼
Jack is so nice. I think he really likes Manny.
我看他喜欢的是偷懒
What he likes is getting out of work.
等等 是曼尼在开吗
Wait a minute. Is that Manny driving?
是吗
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表