打扰一下 真是不好意思
Excuse me, I'm so sorry.
我从不跟名人打招呼
I never do this for celebrities.
但你是不是新视野不动产广♥告♥
But are you by any chance the foxy mom
里面那位性感迷人的辣妈呀
on the New Horizon realty ad.
我会后悔做这个吗
Am I gonna regret doing that?
拍万宝路广♥告♥那个人后悔过吗
Did the marlboro man have any regrets?
这个广♥告♥太完美了
This ad is perfect.
看 我不只是在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
See, I'm not just selling houses,
我还在宣传我自己
I'm selling myself,
最让我引以为傲的就是我的家庭
and the best part about me is my family.
还有我的牙齿
And my teeth.
而这些 都将呈现在这则广♥告♥上
And both...are on display in this ad.
"您满意 我满足"
"I can't be satisfied until you're satisfied"?
你即将在巴士候车亭看见
Coming soon to a bus bench near you,
更别说我们的小货车了
not to mention our minivan.
所以你是来真的咯
So that's really happening?
等等 我们的小货车怎么了
Wait. What's happening to our minivan?
要被这个坏家伙贴身黏上
Having this bad boy shrink-wrapped on it.
-漂亮 -是啊
- Classy. - Yep.
现在就算你妈开车瞎晃 也能干点正事了
Now all that driving around your mom does will serve a purpose.
早上好 亲人们
Good morning, family.
在这个美好的日子里 你们过得怎么样
How are you all doing on this beautiful day?
很好 这是怎么回事
Okay. What's this?
海莉的高考成绩可以在网上查询了
Haley's S.A.T. scores are available online.
我恨你
I hate you.
今天可是个大日子
Oh! ! Today's the big day.
我们来看看 她考的怎么样
Let's take a look, see how she did.
我们真的要现在就看么
Do we really have to look at them now?
不用担心
Don't worry.
我们不期望会有奇迹发生
We're not expecting any miracles.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些是海莉的分数吗 你确定
Are those Haley's scores? Are you sure?
为什么 很低么
Why? Are they bad?
不 它们不低
No, they're not bad.
那很高吗
Are they good?
也不 中等水平
No, they're average.
亲爱的 我们成功了
Sweetie, we did it.
我们的孩子是中等
Our baby's average.
中等万岁
Medium five!
这只是一个偶然
This is just a fluke.
她还可以再考一次
She can take them again.
是的 她或许还能考得更好
Yeah, and she'll probably do even better.
到时候你就可以有
You are gonna have your choice
好几个很好的大学可供选择了
of some pretty good colleges when the time comes.
前提是我得去大学
If I go to college.
什么
What?
我最近一直在想这个
I've been thinking about it lately,
我或许 不会去
and I might...not.
待会见
Later!
虽然成绩出乎意料的不错
Well, we took the scenic route,
但烂泥终究扶不上墙
but we ended up in the same place.
从津巴布韦到阿尔及利亚
From Zimbabwe to Algeria
来吧 让我听到你的声音
Come on, let me hear ya
就是这些国家了 就是这些国家了
These are the countries, these are the countries
小卡最近成了富兰克林中学的
Cam recently became Franklin middle school's
临时音乐总监
interim musical director.
加油 富兰克林
Go, Franklin!
我自告奋勇为他们的春季音乐会效力
I was volunteering for their spring musical festival
因为他们的常规总监
when their regular director
突然莫名其妙的病了
suddenly and mysteriously became ill.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
这可能是他们的福分
It may have been a blessing.
他们的演出没什么重点
Their show lacked focus.
是我为它制定了一个主题
I gave it a theme --
"环球音乐之旅"
"A musical trip around the world."
是的 瞧 他的重点就是
Yeah, see, he focused it
把它跟世界联♥系♥起来
by making it about the world.
你不喜欢这个
You don't like it.
不 小卡 我喜欢
No -- Cam. I do.
你认为那些孩子们
Do you -- do you think that the kids, though,
今晚就能学会吗
are gonna be able to learn it by tonight?
我是说 或许你可以着重于
I mean, maybe you should stick
他们之前排练好的节目
with something that they already know.
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen.
为什么你总是要浇熄我炙热的梦想呢
Why do you have to throw a wet blanket on my dreams?
-我没有 -你一直都这样
- I do not. - You do it all the time.
你知道我是以什么告终的么 梦遗
And you know what I end up with? Wet dreams.
这词一脱口而出我就后悔了 不要管它
I heard it as soon as I said it. Just leave it alone.
好的 小卡 只不过有时候
All right, well, Cam, it's just that sometimes
你有点小小的过分热情了
you can be a little, you know, overenthusiastic.
我想让它变成世界上最好的演出
Is it really that big of a deal
这真有那么大的关系么
that I want this to be the best show in the world?
该说的我都说了
Well, as long as you heard me.
站在我这一边 不要这么吹毛求疵
Be in my corner. Don't be so critical.
你真的是这么看我的么
We-- is that really how you see me?
有时候我确实是这么看你的 米奇尔
Sometimes, yeah, I do, Mitchell.
小卡 如果这是真的 我很抱歉
Cam, well, if -- if that's true, then I'm -- I'm sorry.
不 好的 从现在开始
No, you know, okay, from now on,
我百分百站在你那边
I am in your corner 100%.
这首歌♥一定会艳惊四座
Yeah, that song is gonna knock everyone out.
我不知道 不过
Well, I don't know, but
等你看了我准备的舞蹈再说吧
wait till you see the dance I have prepared.
舞蹈 舞蹈
A dance? A dance!
再来一些吐司么 曼尼
More toast, Manny?
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥呢 艾玛
Why won't you call me, Emma?
再来一些吐司么 艾玛
More toast, Emma?
你有必要什么时候都来掺一脚么
Do you have to be on all the time?
好的 对不起 谁是艾玛
Okay, I'm sorry. Who is this Emma?
她是我今晚表演的同伴
She's in the show with me tonight.
我正在考虑追她
I'm thinking of taking a run at her.
你不该"追"女生
You don't "Take a run" at a woman.
你得取悦她 让她觉得她是特别的
You woo her. You make her feel special.
亲爱的 看看这个
Hey, hon, take a look at this.
这是我屁屁的照片
It's a picture of my butt.
你把她拿下之后
And then when you get her,
你就可以随心所欲了
you can tell her whatever you want.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do this?
只要我哥哥唐尼一打电♥话♥来
I programmed it so my butt pops up
我的屁屁就会跳出来
when my brother donnie calls.
借用屁屁来鄙视我哥 只用聪明人才会的招数呀
It's a clever way of saying my brother's an ass.
是吗
Is it?
他来了 淡定淡定
That's him. Compose yourselves.
忘了我给你们看过这张照片
Forget I showed you this picture.
我尽力
I'm trying.
你过得咋样 婊♥子♥养♥的♥傻儿子
How you doing, you dumb son of a bitch?
你个老不死的 看起来你又胖了几磅
You old mick. Looks like you've put on a few pounds.
彼此彼此
Oh, you too.
你是不是连你头发都给吃了
What, are you eating your hair?
歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, Gloria. Oh.
你怎么还在这儿
What are you still doing here?
拿绿卡的办法多了 肯定还有更容易的
There's got to be an easier way to get a green card.
唐尼伯伯
Hey, uncle Donnie,
你今晚会来我的校园音乐会么
are you coming to my school concert tonight?
-这个嘛 -最多就一个小时
- Well... - It's an hour, tops.
我肯定去
...wouldn't miss it.
我找不到我的电♥话♥了
Hey, you know, I think I misplaced my phone.
你能用你的手♥机♥打我的吗
Could you call me on yours?
我手♥机♥在包的最底下
My phone's at the bottom of my bag.
为什么不用你家里的电♥话♥打呢
Why don't you use your home phone?
得了吧 这很简单
Oh, come on. It's simple.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表