It's not the same now that I know he likes you.
这听上去真的很疯
That sounds really insane,
但这跟格斯没关系
but this isn't actually about gus.
是吗 因为你一直在谈论他
Really? Because you've been talking a lot about him.
歌♥洛莉亚 格斯只是一个符号♥
Gloria, Gus is a symbol.
性符号♥吗
A sex symbol?
别说了 歌♥洛莉亚 我都哭了
Stop it, Gloria. I'm already crying.
克莱尔 我不是来这儿抢你风头的
Claire...I didn't come here to steal your thunder.
你的就是你的
Your thunder is your thunder,
我的就是我的
and my thunder is my thunder.
我知道 只是上帝给你的比较多
I know. It's just that god gave you so much thunder.
可能是有点太多了
Yeah, maybe too much.
我讨厌那些女人看我的眼神
I hate how those women look at me.
你以为我不知道她们是怎么想的吗
You think I don't know what they're thinking?
哟 来了个性感的波霸
"Ah, here comes the hot one with the big boobies
搞不好会抢了我老公
that is gonna steal my husband".
也许她们都不会让自己的孩子跟曼尼玩
And maybe they don't let their kids play with Manny.
我自愿来这是因为我想让他们看看
I volunteer because I want them to see
我还有更多其他的内涵
that there's so much more to me.
你为什么没跟我说过这些
Why didn't you tell me that?
也许就跟你没告诉我
Maybe for the same reason you didn't tell me
你对格斯有奇怪的感觉一样
you had a weird thing for Gus --
这很尴尬的
It's embarrassing.
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay. I am sorry.
我把整件事
I made this whole thing
变成了可笑的竞争
into some ridiculous competition,
而且 我真可悲
and...I'm pathetic.
你不可悲
You're not pathetic.
好吧 是有点令人难过
Okay, that's a little bit sad.
我们喜欢自认为聪明
We like to think we're so smart
自认为自己能解决一切问题
and we have all the answers.
而且我们希望可以把这些传授给孩子们
And we want to pass all that on to our children.
但是
But...
如果你不只停留在肤浅的表面上的话
if you scratch beneath the surface,
用不着深究就能看到你自己儿时的样子
you don't have to dig very deep to find the kid you were.
这也正是疯狂的地方
Which is why it's kind of crazy
现在我们自己都有孩子了
that now we're raising kids of our own.
你知道吗 这是一个里程碑
You know what? This is a milestone.
我们接受我们的小天使并不是那么完美
We're accepting that our little angel isn't perfect.
是的 这没关系
That's right. And it's okay.
我 我收回刚才的话
I-I take it back --
她很完美
she is perfect.
但是我猜这才是生命真正的轮回
But I guess that's the real circle of life.
你父母这样长大
Your parents faked their way through it,
你也这样长大
you fake your way through it,
那么 我希望
and, hopefully,
你没有养了一个连环杀人犯
you don't raise a serial killer.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
我感到很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不 把所有事都抛在脑后
No,just come over watching movie
过来看电影吧
put the whole thing behind you.
好的 一会见
Okay, see you in a bit.
是浪琴 他现在心情很差
That was Longines. He's in a very bad place.
不是吧 怎么了
Oh, no. What happened?
有个疯子在商场发飙了
Well, apparently some maniac went crazy at the mall
用男士香水袭击了他
and attacked him with oasis for men.
好吧 我想我们都知道早晚会有这么一天
Oh. Well, I think we all knew that day was coming.
好吧 祝我好运
All right. Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好了 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
拜托不要咬老爸
Please don't hurt daddy.
好了
All right.
来 张嘴
"Ahh".
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表