快看 老妈
Hey, mom...
听听老爸给外公的生日卡片上写了什么
Listen to this card dad got for grandpa Jay.
"嘿 嘿 嘿 万岁"
"Hip-hip-hip-hooray!"
外国习俗唱完生日歌♥ 会齐声喊"嘿 嘿 万岁"作为庆祝
Hip有嘿或是屁♥股♥的意思
多送你一个屁♥股♥
"Save the extra hip.
哪天你要装人工肛♥门♥时用得着呢
You'll need it someday."
因为他是老人
'Cause he's old!
不准你们送这卡片
You're not giving him that.
-等他酒过三巡再给就行了吧 -还是不行
- If he drinks his other gift first? -Nope.
女孩们
Ladies...
还记得一年前的今天
Do you remember exactly one year ago today
外公得知你们没有给他准备礼物时
when you did not have a gift for your grandfather
他伤心欲绝的样子吗
and it killed him just a little?
我建议你们赶紧去找大伙
So I suggested you start interviewing
录些祝福小短片吧
all the members of the family for a video tribute?
早做好了 管家婆
Well, check it and burn -- we totally did that.
是快做好了
Almost.
只需再稍加剪辑即可
We just need to finish the editing.
你还好意思说呢
And you should talk.
你自己都还没准备礼物
You haven't even started on your gift yet.
因为我改变心意了
That's because I changed mine.
我昨天想到一个更好的主意
I thought of a better idea yesterday.
那主意是我想到的吧
I think I came up with a better idea.
别闹了 我爸爸有一张
Okay. My dad has a picture
我和米奇尔小时候
of me and Mitchell when we were kids,
站在我们老家院子里的照片
standing in our old backyard.
我们准备重现当时的场景
We're gonna re-create the picture.
我去年圣诞节的时候也为我父母做了这事
I did the same thing last year for my parents for Christmas,
反响很强烈 效果很成功
and it went over like gangbusters.
-的确很有趣 -你还记得吗
- Mm. Funny. - Do you remember?
当然记得
Oh, I do. I do.
死也忘不了
I do.
快点 女孩们 关掉电视
Come on, girls, TV off.
今天是你们外公的生日
It's your grandfather's birthday.
我们必须严正以待
We got to start taking this seriously.
请尊许我上船
Permission to come aboard.
我最难忘的生日回忆...
My best birthday memory--
那年我还年少 在我生日那天
I'm a teenager, and for some reason,
我无来由地就自己驾船游湖
I drag this boat out on the lake.
在湖中休息 钓鱼
and for hours, I'm just lying there, fishing,
独自静心思考
alone with my thoughts.
无与伦比的美妙啊
Fantastic.
今年我也只想要这样
That's all I want this year.
你真的想就如此度过这特别的日子吗
So that's really going to be your day?
就这么去钓鱼
You're going fishing?
还够时间去吃吃美食呢
With time out for a gourmet lunch.
香肠俱乐部的五月月度香肠超正点啊
Sausage of the month club really nailed it in may.
亲爱的 你别生气啊
But, honey, no offense.
上个月的西班牙香肠
They almost lost me last month
差点害我再也不想回去了
with that chorizo.
干嘛叫我别生气
Why "no offense"?
只是香肠而已 又没有印在我们国旗上
It's a sausage. It's not on our flag.
莉莉 你在这干吗
Lily, what are you doing here?
惊喜哦
Surprise!
我们要去拿给杰订的蛋糕
We were just on our way to get Jay's cake
就顺路过来拜访一下
and thought we'd pop by.
莉莉今早快把我逼疯了
Lily was driving me crazy all morning.
我得摆脱她这烫手山芋
I had to get rid of her.
她不想穿衣服
She refuses to get dressed.
试过拿东西"贿赂"她了吗
Well, did you try bribing her?
没有...
Oh, no.
才怪呢 早试了
Of -- of course I did!
我不想去哄她了 米奇尔
I cannot go back in there, Mitchell.
当初我们怎么会决定要小孩的啊
Why did we ever decide to have a kid?!
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I don't know!
别哭了
Oh, come on!
她太爱你了
She loves you so much.
今天早上 她就盯着你的照片
Just this morning, she was looking at a picture of you,
我发誓 她当时在试着叫你的名字呢
and I swear she was trying to say your name.
真的吗
Really?
我也很想多陪陪她
Ay, I would love to spend more time with her,
可我得去商场给杰买♥♥生日礼物
bt I have to go to the mall to get Jay's gift for his birthday.
抱歉 小甜心 歌♥洛莉亚很忙 没空
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. Gloria's busy.
别哭了
No, don't cry.
我们还是走吧
We should go.
好吧 其实我也可以带着她...
Oh, maybe I can take her wi--
好的 东西都打包好了 玩的开心点
Okay. Bag's packed. Have fun.
再见了 小甜心
Bye, sweetie.
-你好啊 小卡 -你好啊 曼尼
- Hey, Cam. - Oh, hey, Manny.
妈妈 杰还在吗
Mom, is Jay still here?
-不在 他刚走 -糟糕
- No, he just left. - Shoot.
怎么了 老兄
Why? What's up, pal?
我要去我一个朋友家玩
I'm going over to a friend's house
我可能得知道怎么用这手套
Where I may have to use this thing.
我只用过一次
I only used it once,
而且还是用来拿烤箱里的蛋糕
and that was to take a torte out of the oven.
首先呢 我们得把手套♥弄♥软弄松
Okay, well, first, let's loosen this thing up.
-她叫什么名字呢 -你怎么知道是女的
- So what's her name? - How'd you know?
男生打肿脸充胖子
Well, you're pretending to be something you're not.
通常都是为了讨梦中情人欢心 或者梦中情郎
Boys do that for girls... or really dreamy boys.
她叫塔拉 我们在网上聊得很欢
Her name's Tara. We have great chats online.
她德艺双馨 聪明伶俐
She's really smart and funny,
可是她打垒球
but she's on the softball team.
没关系 不可能有完美伴侣的嘛
Well, nobody's perfect.
这样吧
Hey, you know what?
我们出去练几球如何
Why don't we go outside and toss the ball around?
好的
Okay.
而且 你也不需要太杞人忧天
And you know what? I wouldn't worry too much.
就算运动不是你强项 她还是会喜欢你的
She's gonna like you even if sports aren't your thing.
何止不是强项啊
Aren't my thing?
我在楼上有一副网球拍
I have a tennis racket upstairs
我只用来给泡泡浴增加泡泡
I only use as a bubble-bath frother.
这手套怎么戴啊
How do you put this on?
-小姐 借过 -抱歉
- Excuse me, Miss. - Sorry.
叫你小姐也应声
You answered to "Miss"!
真好笑啊
Aha! Hilarious.
格伦·惠普尔 我大学时期的宿敌
Glen Whipple, my college rival --
拉拉队的领导
Captain of Cheer Squad.
机器人♥大♥战界的独孤求败
Won every robot battle.
和他在一起时的每分每秒
Every second I spent with the guy
都让我感觉自己好渺小
just made me feel worse about myself.
我唯一可以与他一较高下
The only thing I could compete with him in
就是近景魔术
was close-up magic.
很高兴见到你啊
Well, it's great to see you.
我也是
Great to see you, too.
我想这是你的吧
And I believe this is yours.
怎么可能 什么时候拿的
What? When?
你要去卡片店买♥♥卡片吗
Hey, you headed over to the card shop?
我刚刚才去完呢
I was in there earlier.
买♥♥了一张音乐贺卡
I got myself one of those musical cards.
虽然有点贵 不过哥还是花的起啦
Oh. They're a little more expensive, but I can swing it.
很好啊 见到你真好
Oh. Well, great to see you. Yeah.
顺便说下 别忘了收好你头后
By the way, don't leave without this quarter
这两角五分钱 加点油啊 菲尔
from behind your -- come on, Phil!
祝你好运 邓菲
Good luck, Dunphy.
我要去买♥♥些新的全功能运动鞋
I'm off to get some new cross-trainers.
我的鞋磨损都挺快的
I blow through them pretty fast
因为我很喜欢大步竞走
with all this power-walking I'm into.
回头见
Catch you later.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表