菲尔 是我 能让克莱尔接电♥话♥吗
Phil, it's me. Can I talk to Claire?
好的 稍等 杰
Yeah. One second, Jay.
-是你♥爸♥ -不不不 不接
- It's your dad. - No. No, no. Can't. Unh-unh.
她现在不想说话
She doesn't want to talk right now.
-完蛋了 -为什么
- Ay, no. - Why not?
她有点伤心过度
Uh, she's a little too upset.
菲尔 让她接电♥话♥
Phil, put her on.
他说他想
He says he wants to --
把电♥话♥挂掉
Hang up the phone.
抱歉 杰
I'm sorry, Jay.
她让我挂电♥话♥
She says I have to go.
虽然她是我亲生闺女
You know, she's my daughter and everything,
但那小子真该有点骨气
but that guy seriously needs to grow a pair.
我们尽力了
Well, we tried.
拉斯维加斯 我们来啦
Vegas, here we come.
掉头
Turn around the car.
我这是自愿掉头 可不是被你逼的
Only 'cause I want to.
你们家太漂亮了
This is a-a beautiful home.
我超六十年代复古风
I love the throwback to the '60s.
只不过如果现在真是六十年代的话
Although if this was the '60s,
我们就是一对"坚定的独身主义者"
we'd be a couple of "confirmed bachelors",
则莉莉会是一只约克夏
and Lily would be a Yorkie.
而我则会继续被困在无爱的婚姻中
And I'd still be trapped in a loveless marriage.
艾米莉亚
Oh, Amelia.
你真风趣
Oh, you are funny!
我真的很喜欢你们
I really like you guys.
我还没有时间
I mean, I haven't had a lot of time
去见其他的家长
to meet the other parents.
我是单身妈妈 工作又忙
You know, single mom, hectic work schedule...
艾米莉亚 你是做什么工作的
Now, what do you do, Amelia?
我有几家餐厅
I own a few restaurants.
我最近在附近又开了一家
I just opened one nearby.
天呐 就是那家艾米莉亚餐厅吗
Oh, my gosh. Are you that Amelia?
天呐
Oh, my gosh!
我们听说那家餐厅很棒
We've heard wonderful things about the restaurant.
那里生意一定很好
It must be doing well.
我们一直都订不到位子
We can never seem to get a r -- a reservation.
-都进不去 -进不去
- Can't get in. - Can't.
这事好办
Oh, well, that's no problem.
下次你打电♥话♥时 就告诉他们
The next time you call, just tell them --
等一下
Oh. One second.
不好意思 告诉他们什么
Oh, I'm sorry. Tell them what?
喂
Hello?
你给他看了吗 他说什么
Well, did you show it to him? And what did he say?
好的 等一下
Okay. Uh, hold on a second.
我换个电♥话♥
I'm gonna switch phones.
不好意思 是餐厅的事
I'm sorry. It's the restaurant.
我失陪一下
Excuse me just a minute.
你刚才叫我们在订位时跟他们说某句话的
You said to tell them something.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
等我们知道该说什么了 就有特权了
When we know what to say, we're in.
太让人激动了
Oh! This is very exciting.
我还从没在餐厅里享受过特权
I've never had an in at a restaurant before.
也许我们一到 他们就会在门口迎接我们 还叫得出我们的名字
They'll probably greet us at the door by our names,
然后把我们带到我们最爱的桌前
show us to our favorite table...
我们可以随意变换菜单
They'll let us play fast and loose with the menu,
晚餐时点午饭的食物 午餐时点晚餐的食物
order lunch things for dinner, dinner things for lunch!
-没事 没事 没事 -卡梅隆
- It's fine. It's fine. It's fine. - Cameron!
-没事 -别动了
- It's fine. - Stop moving.
你还在吗
You there?
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on the phone.
是婴儿监护器 要关掉吗
Oh, that's the baby monitor. Should we turn it off?
你是哪位
Who am I speaking to?
好吧 坎贝尔先生
Well...Mr. Campbell,
你要把厨房♥那个非常贵的工作台面换掉
you need to replace the extremely expensive countertop
上次叫你手下的笨蛋工人来修冰箱
that one of your incompetent workers clearly ruined
结果他却把工作台面弄坏了
when he was supposed to be fixing the refrigerator.
这就是她这么成功的原因
Okay, this is why she's so successful.
严厉但却镇定
She's tough but calm.
因为我不是白♥痴♥
Because I'm not an idiot!!
我可是法律学毕业的
As is evidenced by my law degree,
你要是不在接下来的七十二小时内
which I will happily dust off and use to crush you in court
把它给我修好 换掉
if you don't fix it, replace it,
或是开赔款支票给我的话 我就上法庭告死你
or send me a check in the next 72 hours.
这样吧 你呆在那
You know what? Stay right there.
不要走
Don't move.
装作你刚才什么都没听见一样
Act like you weren't listening.
怎么装
What does that look like?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我得去一下餐厅
I have to run down to the restaurant for a minute.
我都不好意思说出口
I really feel terrible asking,
但是你们介不介意
but do -- would you guys mind --
-没问题 我们会帮你照看孩子 -好的
- Oh, it's not a problem. We'll watch the kids. - Okay.
没错 你去照料
Oh, yes, you go take care
你那间我们迫不及待
of that fabulous restaurant of yours
想要挤进去的餐厅
that we cannot wait to try.
艾米莉亚 我们预约时要说什么
And when we do call, Amelia, you said to --
杰克逊 妈妈一会就回来
Jackson, mommy will be right back.
真是太谢谢你们了
Okay. Thanks, you guys, so much.
我欠你们个大人情
I owe you big time.
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
她说欠了我们很大的人情
She owes us big time.
拉斯维加斯那间斟酒服务生挂着钢丝
You know, she also has that restaurant in Las Vegas
飞来飞去的餐厅也是她开的
where the sommeliers fly around on wires.
天呐 莉莉 谢谢你这么讨那边那位
Oh, my gosh. Lily, thank you for being such a trouper
不说话的小家伙的喜欢
with Mr. Personality over there.
我要好好地奖励你一下
I'm gonna get you a treat.
一盒果汁漏了 里面都湿了
Oh, a juice box broke in here. It's all wet inside.
你用得着那么大惊小怪吗 只是一片尿片
Will you stop gasping? It's just a diaper --
好吧 我们得想个计划
Okay. We need a game plan.
我们要排练一下到底要说什么
We need to rehearse exactly what we're gonna say
因为当我的宝贝孩子们用批判
because that is the only way I'm gonna hold it together
和厌恶的眼神望着我时
when my babies are looking at me
那是唯一能让我不会崩溃的办法了
with judgment and disgust.
首先 他们一直都是那样看我们的
First of all, that's how they always look at us.
菲尔
Oh, Phil.
其次 他们受的创伤没有你想象的那么大
Secondly, this isn't as traumatic as you think.
亲爱的 我有一次也曾撞见我爸妈做♥爱♥
Honey, I walked in on my parents having sex once.
那简直 太糟糕了
It was -- oh -- awful.
我甚至没法把那个画面从我的脑海里抹去
I can't even get the image out of my mind.
克莱尔 我们不像你的父母 咱俩状态好多了
Claire, we're not your parents. We're in much better shape.
好吧 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
Okay. You want to know the worst thing?
他们连谈都不跟我谈
They didn't even talk about it.
他们就让那件事悬在那
They just let it hang there.
我不会那样对我们的孩子
I'm not gonna do that to our kids.
菲尔
Phil, this --
这是我们作为家长的关键性时刻
this is a defining moment for us as parents.
我们对这件事的处理方式
How we handle this could shape how they feel
会影响他们余生对性和亲密的看法
about sex and intimacy for the rest of their lives!
克莱尔 亲爱的
Claire. Honey.
亲爱的 只要咱俩不小题大做 这就不是什么大事
Honey, this is only a big deal if we make it a big deal.
这件事的基调是咱俩定的 冷静对待就是了
We set the tone here. So let's just play it cool.
就把这当成是一个有趣的大混战
Act like it was a big, funny mix-up.
说几个笑话 缓和一下气氛
Crack a few jokes. Lighten the mood.
笑话
Jokes.
怎样的笑话
What kind of jokes?
这是
Well, this is...
我先随便举个例子
I'm just spitballin' here, but --
如果我说 敲门敲门
What if I was all, "Knock, knock"...
他们会说 是谁啊
and they were like, "Who's there"?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表