你们死了之后我绝对不会管他的
I'm not taking care of him when you guys die.
别说了 这样做很可爱的
Stop. It's sweet.
还热热的好吧
Still feels hot.
刚看车那家伙来电♥话♥了
Hey! It's that guy who came by earlier.
貌似很想买♥♥
He was really interested.
他叫啥来着 快告诉我
What was his name? Shoot!
做销♥售♥千万不能忘记客户姓名
Well, you can't be in sales and not remember people's names.
所以我用"迷你联想"来帮助记忆
That's why I like to use what they call "minimonic" devices.
这是帮助记忆的小诀窍
They're little tricks to help you remember.
就像那天 我认识了个家伙叫卡尔
Um, like the other day, I met this guy named Carl.
现在我或许忘了他的名字
Now, I might forget that name,
但我记得她穿着一件Grateful Dead的汗衫
But he was wearing a Grateful Dead T-shirt.
[Grateful Dead 美国摇滚乐队]
有什么乐队像Grateful Dead
What's a band like the Grateful Dead?
Phish 鱼生活在哪里
Phish. Where do fish live?
Phish[同为美国摇滚乐队]
[跟"鱼"读音相近]
海洋
The ocean.
什么东西生长在海洋
What else lives in the ocean?
珊瑚
Coral.
你好 卡罗
Hello, "Coral".
[Coral 意译珊瑚 音译卡罗 与卡尔音似]
[他本想卖♥♥弄 却记错了]
我记得这是"助记口诀"
I think it's "mnemonic".
啊… 我觉得我没记错
I... I think I'd remember.
行吧
Okay.
老爸 你一定行的
You can do it, dad.
好吧
Okay.
他看起来像是个外国鼓手
He looked like the drummer from foreigner.
这个外国人来自法国
Now, foreigner's from France.
法国和蚂蚁押韵[英文单词读音]
France rhymes with "ants."
蚂蚁破坏了野餐
Ants ruin a picnic.
哈啰 Nick[和野餐后缀音同]
What's up, Nick?
是吗
Really?
真的吗
Really?
那太好了
Well, that's great.
随时欢迎 我们一整天都在
Yeah, no, swing by anytime. We're here all day.
谢谢
Thanks.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
谁说哥卖♥♥不出去
You said I couldn't sell this?
你自打嘴巴了吧
Well, you're gonna be eating a humble pie.
高兴不起来了吧 真对不住了嘿
Stuffed with crow and a big side of sorry,
我给它卖♥♥了
'cause I just did.
当你的面卖♥♥出去了 叫你老否定咱爷们
In your face, girl with the negative tattoo!
亲爱的
Honey...
等等
Wait.
不
No!
有人输不起了
Whoa. Someone doesn't like to lose.
宝贝
Honey.
宝贝儿
Honey!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今早一睁眼 我还很烦那辆车
When I woke up this morning, I hated that car,
就连想起它都让我抓狂
and even thinking about it made me mad.
但是我们一起经历了这么多
But then when we were going through it,
还有那个可爱的小毯毯…
and blankety...
所有这一切 我只是
all that stuff... I just...
一想到那些美丽的日子就这样随车而逝了
The thought of that whole part of our life driving away...
我们可以留着小毯毯嘛
We can keep blankety.
但我不想...
I don't want...
看看他们
Look at them.
好像昨天他们还都只是小宝宝
Come on. A minute ago, they were babies.
今天呢 连车都会开了
And now they're driving.
然后我们也不久于人世了
And soon we'll all be dead.
打住 你咋能忽略掉死前的美好时光呢
Whoa! You're leaving out a few great minutes there.
退休啊 颐养天年啊
Retirement, old age...
超级酷的爬楼梯自动椅子啊
Cool chair that goes up the stairs.
是啊 对不起
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我不该胡思乱想
I'm... being ridiculous.
不用道歉 我就喜欢你充满着人情味
Don't apologize. I love you when you're human.
听着
Listen.
听我说
Hey! listen!
车不卖♥♥了
We don't have to sell the car.
亲爱的 当然要卖♥♥
Oh, sweetie, of course we do.
没理由要留着它
It doesn't make any sense to keep it.
那我该怎么做才能让你感觉好点
Well, what can I do to make you feel better?
什么也不用做
Nothing.
除非你给我造一台时光机
Unless you can build me a time machine.
亲爱的
Honey...
除非有人能想办法
Until someone can figure out how to keep a wormhole
[虫洞 宇宙时间和空间壁上的洞]
阻止虫洞的倒塌
from collapsing in on itself.
否则就是痴人说梦
That's just a pipe dream.
是啊
Sure.
菲尔 想都别想 菲尔
Phil! come on back, phil.
我找到了...
Well, I found the...
我找到了射钉枪
I found the nail gun.
噢 太好了
Oh. Yay.
奇怪的是 它给裹在一条旧毛巾里
The weirdest thing... it was wrapped in an old towel
塞在盒子里 在壁橱最顶上
stuffed in a box on the top shelf of the closet.
赶紧把它放在柜台上
Well, just set it down on the counter.
小心
Heads up!
老爸 你来这干嘛
Oh, dad, what are you doing here?
我只是来还歌♥洛莉亚借的电锅
I'm, uh, just, uh, returning that crockpot that Gloria borrowed.
我都忘了这码事了 杰
Oh, yeah, I forgot you had that crockpot, Jay.
我们正准备给莉莉建造一座公主城♥堡♥
Well, we're just getting ready to build Lily a princess castle
如果你...
if you...
-想帮忙 -当然 没问题
- Want to help? - Yeah, sure.
只要你不介意的话 米奇尔
Oh. Well, if it's okay with you, Mitchell.
好啊 我没问题 老爸
Oh, yeah! oh, no, dad.
还记得当初我们一起做书架的时候吗
Oh, remember how much fun we had
多美好的回忆呀
when we built that bookshelf together?
那简直就像打了场越战
That was my vietnam.
我确实参加过越战
And I was in vietnam.
看看我们哦
Oh! Look at us!
我们就是工匠三兄弟
Three construction dudes!
老爸 我去给你拿几副专用手套
Dad, I'm gonna get you some workman gloves.
我有蓝色的和驼色的
I have a blue and camel.
你喜欢哪个颜色的
What's your preference?
你懂的
Surprise me.
如果我们把东西都整理到同一个笔记本上
Wouldn't it be easier
那不就轻松多了
if we had all our stuff in the same notebook?
你这么觉得
You think?
这样我们就省的总是来回翻了
I mean, we're always going back and forth.
我把我的笔记夹到你的本子上
I'll just put my things in your notebook.
好的
okay.
谁想喝巧克力奶呀
Who wants chocolate milk?
我要 妈妈
Sure, mom.
-进度如何呀 -好极了
- So how is it going? - Great!
凯莉在把她的笔记
Kelly's moving her stuff
都搬到我的本子上
into my notebook.
速度还真快啊
This is sudden.
应该的
It just felt right.
你应该这样
Oh, you know what you should do?
在巧克力奶里放一撮盐
Put a pinch of salt in the chocolate milk.
提味得多
It really brings out the flavor.
吃爆米花才用盐呢
Salt is for the popcorn.
听起来对味
That sounds good.
你不会喜欢的
You wouldn't like it.
也许我们该让曼尼自己决定
Maybe we should let Manny decide.
好滴
Okay.
给你盐
Here's the salt.
我们看他选哪个
We'll see what he likes.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表