来完成你儿时的梦想
to fulfill some childhood dream of yours.
好了 家长们
Okay. Parents...
我们要开拍了
we're ready to start rolling.
我们拍摄的时候
Now, while we're doing the shoot,
吉姆和德布会一旁
Jim and Deb here will be doing
为孩子们配音
the kids' voice-overs into the mike --
就好像"猜猜谁在讲话"一样
kind of like "look who's talking".
太好了
Oh. That's great.
这里有太多重要人士了
There are a lot of important people here,
所以我不会在这和你吵
so I'm not gonna get mad,
可我对你的那些言外之意感到愤怒
but I resent the implication that I would do anything
你居然说我会做对我们女儿不利的事
that's not in the best interest of our daughter.
好了 开始试拍
Okay, let's try a take!
开机
And...action!
噢 不
Oh, no!
我们被困在这座家具贼贵的城里了
We are lost in a city of high furniture prices!
没人能保护我们不受这些价格的压♥迫♥吗
Ohh! Can no one protect us from these high prices?!
切 灯光有问题
Cut! Lighting problem.
稍等一会
One sec.
你随时可以向我道歉
You can apologize to me anytime you're ready.
-你开什么玩笑 -怎么了
- Are you kidding me? - What?
这个广♥告♥ 涉嫌种族歧视
This commercial -- it's a big stereotype.
这叫做反讽
It's called "ironic."
不 难怪莉莉适合拍这个 她是亚裔
No, this is why Lily was perfect -- she's Asian.
她就是个道具
She's a prop.
这叫做天生我材必有用
It's called "niche casting."
别再跟我说这东西叫什么了
Stop telling me what stuff is called!
你简直被聚光灯蒙蔽了双眼
You're so blinded by the spotlight,
你根本看不见这里到底在拍什么
you can't see what's really going on here!
我们再拍一遍
Let's go again!
好了 开始了
All right. Here we go.
大家各就各位 拜托
Let's roll, please!
开拍
Action!
不 我们被困在一座
Oh, no! We are trapped in a city
家具贼贵的城里了
of high furniture prices!
没人能保护我们不受这些价格的压♥迫♥吗
Ohh! Can no one protect us from these high prices?!
看啊
Look!
在那儿
Over there!
那是恐龙战队[日本动漫形象]
It's save-zilla!
从婴儿围嘴到婴儿床
He's knocking down prices on everything
他将每件东西的高价都打倒了
from bibs to cribs!
婴儿游戏床打五折
Half off on playpens!
婴儿高脚椅也在降价
High chairs are low chairs!
对不起 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
-打扰 打扰 打扰一下 -切
- Excuse me! Excuse me. Excuse me. - Cut!
有什么问题
What's the problem?
你不觉得这支广♥告♥
Well, don't you think this commercial
有一丁丁点种族歧视吗
just might be the teeniest bit racist?
我是说 恐龙战队
I mean, um, save-zilla?
这不是种族歧视 这是一种讽刺效果
It's not racist. It's satire.
不是 我懂 但是也许
No, I know, but maybe...
或许语气可以稍微轻一些
maybe we could just tone it down a bit.
或许口音不要那么重
Maybe not hit the accents so hard?
这支广♥告♥可是你同意拍的啊
This is the commercial you agreed to.
没错 我知道 我只是
Yeah, well, I know. I just...
我不能让我女儿拍这个
I can't let my daughter do this.
我们签了合同的
We had an agreement.
我也请来了本镇最棒的律师
Well, I also have the best attorney town,
放马过来吧
so do your worst.
对了 顺便说一下
And by the way,
莉莉是越南人 不是日本人
Lily is vietnamese, not japanese.
这其实差别还蛮大的
There's a big difference,
不过你是不会懂的啦
but you wouldn't know that,
因为你只想把这些孩子
because you're only interested in seeing these children
作为可轻易替换的模板而已
as interchangeable stereotypes,
你根本没把他们当人看
not human beings.
来吧 莉莉
Come on, Lily.
我们走
Let's go.
小卡
Cam?
小卡 抱错了
Cam, that's not...
你好 小家伙
Hi, buddy.
我们走
There we go.
我去找你妈
Going to meet your mother.
我自己想出答案了
Figured it out all by myself.
两年前 我们刚领完结婚证以后
Two years ago, we got our marriage license,
去了一家热狗摊吃热狗
we went to a little hot dog stand.
她说那是她这辈子吃过的
She said was the most romantic meal
最浪漫的一餐
she ever had in her life.
就是这个 对吧
That's it, isn't it?
没错 就是这个
Yeah, that's it.
记住这句话
Get this into your head.
你可以今后就这么冷漠地对待我
You can give me the cold shoulder the rest of your life.
但是杰克是回不来的了
Jack's not coming back.
知道吗 我可以容忍♥他的游手好闲
See, I could overlook the goofing off,
但你今天很可能会弄得个重伤
but you could have been seriously hurt today.
任何让我的孩子置于险境的人
Anybody puts my kid in danger
都不会有第二次机会 永远不会
doesn't get a second chance ever.
晚点儿见
I'll see you later.
你刚才说我是你的孩子吗
Did you just call me your kid?
我晕
Oh, geez.
你以前从没这么说过
You've never said that before.
我当然说过
Sure I have.
你当然是我的孩子
Well, of course you're my kid.
不然你认为呢
I mean, what do you think?
你去错地方了
You're going to the wrong place.
什么
What?
今天跟你们领结婚证无关
It's not your wedding license.
-那是什么 -初吻
- What is it? - First kiss.
不可能 你直说吧
No. Just tell me.
我是说 你和我妈的初吻
I mean, your first kiss with my mom.
我的天啊 你说的对
My god, you're right.
多谢啦
Thanks!
-码头 -谢谢
- The pier. - Thanks.
但也许索尼娅并没有做错
But maybe Sonya didn't make a mistake.
也许她是年轻时就遇到了心灵伴侣呢
Maybe she just met her soul mate when she was young.
不不不 这永远不可能发生的
No, no, no. That never happens.
看见没 她曾毅然抛弃自己的人生
See, she threw her life away,
而现在她想要解脱
and now she wants out.
好了 我们别扯这些有的没的了
Okay, let's cut the crap.
我们在谈的不是
We're not talking about some character
肥皂剧里的人物 对吧
on a soap opera here, are we?
是 你说的很对
No. No, we're not.
亲爱的 对不起
Honey, I'm sorry.
我不想伤害你的感情 但是
I don't want to hurt your feelings, but...
我已经想了很久了
I've been feeling this way for a really long time,
咱俩能彼此坦诚相待吗
and... Can we be honest with each other?
他的确是有点蠢
He's kind of a doofus.
我猜是吧 但是
I guess, but...
我还以为你就喜欢他这点呢
I thought you liked that about him.
不 我从没喜欢过
No, I never did.
相信我 亲爱的
Believe me, honey.
林子里的好鸟多着呢
There are many better options out there.
举个例吧
Like who?
我想想
I don't know.
比如说
Off the top of my head, uh...
送披萨的那个帅小伙怎么样
how about that cute guy who delivers the pizzas?
他还没长熟呢
He's like 18!
这有什么
So?
无视我接着聊
Don't mind me, ladies.
这是最后一个了
This is the last one.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表