His throat will close up,
然后他可能会有过敏性休克
and he can go into anaphylactic shock.
我必须马上给他打♥针♥
I need to inject him right now!
你确定吗 我觉得他挺好的呀
Oh! Are you sure? He seems all right to me.
是啊 也许让他呼吸点新鲜空气就没事了
Yeah, maybe just get him some fresh air.
别说了 他很讨厌打♥针♥
Stop talking! He really hates this.
所以我要你们俩
And so I'm gonna need you
帮我按住他的胳膊和腿 好吗
to help me pin down his arms and his legs, okay?
-实际上 -杰克逊 宝贝儿
- You know what? - Jackson, honey,
很抱歉妈妈不得不这么做
mommy's so sorry to have to do this,
-阿米莉亚 -但是只会疼一下而已
- Amelia -- - but it's only gonna hurt for a second.
快按住他的胳膊
His arms!!
好的 快点 准备打了
Okay. Hurry. Here we go.
一 二
One, two --
-等等 -等等
- Wait! - Wait!
杰克逊没喝草莓汁
Jackson didn't drink the juice!
我踩到了丽丽的包 结果里面的一盒果汁掉了出来
I stepped on Lily's bag and a juice box fell and we panicked
我们吓坏了 因为我们听到你在电♥话♥里说的话
because we heard you on the phone
我们可赔不起琼·柯林斯[美国演员]的地毯
and we can't afford Joan Collins' rug!
我们真的非常非常抱歉 这感觉真是糟透了
We are so, so sorry. We could not feel any worse.
不 这下坏了
Oh, no. That's bad.
十九号♥
Number 19!
-十九号♥ -来了 来了
- Number 19! - Yeah. Yeah.
可以给我们几张纸巾吗
Oh, uh, can we have some napkins, please?
纸巾用完了
All out of napkins.
洗手间里有手纸 米切尔
Paper towels in bathroom, Mitchell.
他知道你的名字
He knows your name!
我就直说了
And, uh...I'm just gonna say it --
我为之前发生的事情感到非常抱歉
I'm really sorry about what happened.
我们 我们不是对那件事感到抱歉
Well, we're -- we're not sorry about what happened.
而是对你们看到了那件事而感到抱歉
We're sorry that you saw what happened.
好了 他们 他们明白的
Yeah, okay. They -- they get that.
这么说吧
Let's see.
没人愿意看见自己的父母
Uh, no one wants to see their parents...
-你的感官享受 -一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
- Your sensuality... - ...not dressed.
基本上 这事是两个成年人做的
Basically, it's two adults.
成年人
Adults.
就像是握手
It's like you're shaking hands.
但是握的不是手
But you're not using your hands at all.
我可受不了一大家子人坐在那谈论这种事
I can't handle a big family talk about this.
我们别无选择
We're not gonna have a choice.
所以当他们谈的时候
So when they start talking,
我们就微笑点头然后想别的呗
just smile and nod and think about something else.
没错 这很容易 就像在学校上课一样
Yeah, it's easy. Just like at school.
所以 我想我要说的就是
So, I-I guess what I'm saying here
等你们长大了
is that as you get older
开始尝试自己的性行为时 你们会发现
and...explore your sexuality, you will discover
只要你们是和情投意合的成年人
that as long as you are in a committed relationship
建立了一段忠诚的感情
with consenting adults,
这件事就没什么好尴尬的
there's really nothing to be embarrassed about.
咱们都知道 只要我一展示我那结实的肌肉
And let's face it -- your mom can't keep her hands off me
你们老妈就对我爱不释手了
whenever the gun show comes to town.
说得好 老爸
Good one, dad.
幽默缓解了尴尬的局面
Humor makes difficult situations easier!
真的吗
Wow. Really?
绝对的
Totally.
你们像朋友一样跟我们聊天
You talked to us on our level
却又不失家长的威严
but without being condescending!
的确
We did.
很好
All right.
看来的确是这样
I guess we did.
咱俩真厉害
Yay, us.
我觉得咱俩真的处理得很好
I think we really handled that well.
我也这么想 你棒极了
Me too. You were excellent.
你也不错
You were pretty good.
今天真是太诡异了
Ugh, this is such a weird day.
我知道
I know it.
还要说一句
By the way...
结婚纪念日快乐
happy anniversary.
跟你结婚的每一天都很快乐
It always is.
妈 我能不能
Hey mom, can I get --
天啊 你们两个够了吧
Oh, my god! Enough!
这是什么
Hey, what's this?
你们的结婚纪念日礼物
Your anniversary present.
你们真是太贴心了
That's very sweet.
上帝啊
My goodness.
是什么
What is it?
门锁
A door lock.
真尴尬
How embarrassing.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我们会每天都用的
We'll use it all the time.
我们觉得送锁给他俩是个好主意
We thought the lock was a really good idea.
可问题是 这东西上锁的时候有声音
The problem is it makes a noise.
还很大声
A loud noise.
在那以后我都很难面对老爸了
It's hard for me to look at dad afterwards.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表