小卡 我自己能走到厨房♥
Cam, I think I can walk to the kitchen.
表现还不错
He's okay.
那你就去吧
You should go.
知道我今天学到些什么吗
You know what I learned today?
想要什么
You can't wait around
不能干等着别人给你
for somebody to give you something you want.
有时你要自己去争取
Sometimes you just have to take it.
但我会很过意不去的
Oh, I'm gonna feel so guilty, though.
如果你留下了 你会怨他的
You'll resent him if you stay.
那这样好了 你呆在家
So, how about this -- you stay home
照顾他 喂他喝汤 帮他足底按♥摩♥
and take care of him -- soup, foot rubs,
-帮他擦鼻子 -好恶心
- you blow his nose. - Ew.
有夫如此 他真是走运
He's so lucky to have you.
就今晚在音乐会开始之前 你对他说
And then tonight, right before the concert, you say,
"小卡 我爱你 但我真的很想去"
"Cam, I love you, but I really want to go."
他会同意的
He'll say fine.
你去时顺便把莉莉放我家 皆大欢喜
You drop Lily off at our house, and it's great.
车手 启动引擎
Drivers, start your engines.
我把扬声器打开
I'm putting you on speaker.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
让我的孩子们爱上我
Making my kids love me!
车手 准备 三 二 一
Drivers, ready. Three, two, one!
你出局啦 迪尔加多
You're going down, Delgado!
尝尝这个
Like this!
我们把厕所清理干净了
We're finished cleaning the bathroom.
我们走啦
We're leaving.
看吧 不会占用你们多长时间
See? That didn't take too long.
谢谢 姑娘们
Thank you, girls.
现在出去 好好玩 知道吗
Now, go and have a good time, all right?
再见
Bye.
看吧 你不需跟她们起冲突
See? You don't need all the conflict.
提醒克莱尔 如果你想看激烈的家庭戏
Note to Claire -- if you want intense family drama,
租部《非常小特务》
rent "Spy kids."
他们挽救了父母的生命
They save their parents' lives.
如果他们整天被父母嚷嚷
You think they would've done that
你觉得他们还会这么做吗
if they got yelled at all the time?
这俩小妞玩阴的
Sweet and sour chicken!
姑娘们
Girls!
回来 得把这楼梯修好
Get back h-- got to fix that step.
姑娘们
Girls!
他刚嚷咱们了
Did he just yell?
-快开车 -我在开呢
- Drive! - I'm trying!
你们给我马上回来
You girls get back here right now!
假装你什么都没听到
Pretend you don't hear him.
我知道你们听到了
I know you can hear me!
天 他直接朝车奔来了
Oh, my god, he's heading straight for the car!
天
Oh, my god! Aah!
停车
Stop this car!
-对不起 爸爸 -我们没听到
- We're sorry, dad! - We couldn't hear you!
不许再撒谎
No more lies!
姑娘们 你们惹到我了
You poked the bear, girls!
这是你们自找的
You poked him!
最后 真正的问题是
In closing, the only real question is,
在你投资了好狗狗坏狗狗后
after you invest in good doggie bad doggie,
我们怎么才能把所有的钱花完呢
How will we spend all our money?
买♥♥手提包
In handbags!
不 还是度假好
No, vacation!
我知道了 家庭健身房♥
I know! A home gym!
好的 吉列莫 你的野心具有传染性
All right, Guillermo, your ambition is infectious.
显然我妻子需要接种疫苗
Clearly my wife needs to be inoculated.
但我还是得坦率的说
But I'm gonna be blunt.
-不不 你不会是要 -是的 没错
- Ay, no, no, you're not going to - Yes, I am.
你想要听到诚实的商业建议 对吗
Now, you wanted my honest business advice, right?
-非常想 -那你听着
- Very much. - Here it is.
你的主意不咋的
Your idea is not good.
不 杰是说
No, what Jay means is that when --
不 我是说这主意太烂了
No, what I mean is it stinks.
我不是针对你这个人
Now, that's nothing against you.
你很帅气
You've got charm,
你有野心 这很棒
you've got ambition, and that's great.
你需要的只是一个更好主意
What you need is a better idea.
但我没有更好的主意
But I don't have a better idea.
任何想法都将会是个好主意
Any idea would be a better idea.
你的话真如醍醐灌耳
Your honesty is refreshing.
谢谢
Gracias.
你把他弄哭了
Ay, you made him cry.
他没哭
He's not crying.
你不是在哭 是吧
You're not crying, are you?
没
No.
小泣而已
A little.
我花费了五年 却一事无成
It's just five years of my life are for nothing.
五 五年
Five? Five years?
吉列莫 对不起
Ay, Guillermo, I'm sorry.
不如你在这吃个中饭吧
Why don't you stay for lunch?
我们可以为你的下个主意出谋划策
And -- and we can all brainstorm your next idea.
真的吗 谢谢你 歌♥洛莉亚
Really? Thank you, Gloria.
我去把斯黛拉放进车里
I go put Stella in the car.
我不想她再破坏你家精美的东西
I don't want her ruining any more of your beautiful things.
谢谢
Gracias.
坏狗狗
Bad dog.
你为什么要对他这么严厉
Why were you so tough with him?
他很敏感的
He's very sensitive.
你认为那是个好主意吗
Did you think that was a good idea?
当然不是
Of course not!
但是我是个好人 我会婉转地说
But I'm nice, and I put on the sugar jacket.
婉转是帮不了他的
Sugar coating is not gonna help him.
他需要听进去我对他说的
He needed to hear what I said to him,
即使这话小小的刺伤了他
Even if it hurt a little bit.
总有一天他会感谢我的
He's gonna thank me one day.
吉列莫 现在我要道歉了
Ay! Guillermo! Now I have to apologize.
我原谅你
Accepted.
不是对你
Not to you!
你想要什么 卢克
What are you gonna get, Luke?
-我想要起司汉堡 -好的
- I want a cheeseburger. - Yeah!
法式薯条和洋葱圈我不知道选哪个
And I can't decide between french fries or onion rings.
那就都要了
Get them both!
你呢 曼尼
How about you, Manny?
你们有去皮的烤鸡胸肉吗
Um, do you have a skinless grilled chicken breast?
不是吧 你是要参加舞会吗 灰姑娘
What, are you going to the ball, cinderella?
多脂多油才是人生
Live a little.
我知道克莱尔在逗趣
I know Claire was trying to be fun,
但那太过分了
but that crossed the line.
还要别的吗 要奶昔吗
Anything else? Who wants a milkshake?
要吗 要吗 来三份奶昔
Milkshake? Milkshake? Three milkshakes.
我不想要奶昔
I didn't really want a milkshake.
但听了她对曼尼说的话后
But after what she said to Manny,
我决定明哲保身
I didn't want to risk it.
妈妈 我不舒服
Mom, I don't feel good.
你的奶昔喝完了吗
Did you finish your milkshake?
我觉得就是奶昔害的
I think that was the problem.
你以为你是医生啊
Look who's a doctor now.
可能是派有问题
Maybe it was the pie.
他没事的
Oh, he's fine. Hey.
你们要玩过山车吗
Hey, who likes roller coasters?
我需要一个袋子
I need a bag.
卢克 你不会有事的
No. No, you're not gonna be sick, Luke.
我们玩得正欢呢
We're having fun.
好吧
Okay.
不 我真得需要一个袋子
No, I really need a bag.
把杯子的盖拿掉
Take the lid off the cup.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表