她想让我参加她办的派对
She wants me to come to this party she's throwing.
她之前发过短♥信♥给我
She texted me earlier.
你回她短♥信♥了 对吧
You texted her back, right?
才没有
No.
我感到
I'm...
孺子可教也
proud?
-跟她说你会尽量抽时间去 -好
- Tell her you'll try and come. - Right.
然后等她说
And then when she says --
海莉
Haley...
我知道怎么做
I got this.
你是哪位
Who's this?
干的漂亮
Brilliant.
不 我没看到 我短♥信♥太多了
No, I didn't see it. I get a lot of texts.
果然是姐妹
I have a sister.
派对是什么时候
When's the party?
我会尽量抽空去
I'll try and come.
你知道我很忙的 我有自己的生活
You know, I'm kind of busy. I have a life.
有很多事做
You know, stuff.
还有作业
Homework.
完了
Uh-oh.
我是说 作业算什么
I mean, not homework.
对于爱学习的人来说 算什么呀
It's not work if you love it.
天啊 挂掉 挂掉
Oh, god. Hang up. Hang up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
没说你 麦肯齐
Not you, Mackenzie.
赶紧把电♥话♥扔地上踢过来
Drop the phone and kick it over here!
我得挂电♥话♥了
Um, I have to go.
晚点我再打给你
I-I'll call you later.
或者你打给人家也行
Or you call me later.
爱你
Love you!
发花痴
Aah! Aah!
跟着发花痴
Aah! Aah!
刚才还在呢
They were right in here!
我知道 我们哪都找遍了
I know, and we looked everywhere, honey,
要淡定
so just calm down.
淡定皆浮云
Are you kidding me? "Calm down"?
一分钟后
In one minute,
我就要上台了 就像一个
I'm gonna be standing up there like...
像个
like a...
天哪 我词穷了
Oh, my God. I have no material at all.
没事 你一定行的 你不需要准备笑话的
Okay. You're gonna be fine. You don't need jokes.
听我说 亲爱的
Listen to me, honey.
走上台去 展现自己迷人的那面
Get up there. Be your charming self.
发自肺腑地来个自我介绍
Make the introductions from your heart, and get out.
你会表现得很犀利的 好吗
You're gonna -- You're gonna be amazing, okay?
菲尔·邓菲
Phil Dunphy.
上吧 上吧
Go. Go.
各位晚上好
Good evening.
我今天之所以
I would not be here tonight
能够站在这里讲话
if not for the hard work
多亏了南加州房♥产经纪人董事会的大力支持
of the S.C.A.R.B. Board of trustees...
我的笑话没了
I didn't have my jokes.
除了直抒胸意以外还有别的选择吗
What choice does a guy have but to play it straight?
来自家庭的支持
...the support of my family,
以及吉尔·索普的结肠
and Gil Thorpe's colon.
不过菲尔·邓菲可不是那种直抒胸意的人
But Phil Dunphy is no straight guy.
今晚在坐的有这么多地♥产♥经纪业的巨匠
So many giants of residential real estate here tonight.
当然 还有小小约翰麦克宾
And, of course, J.J. McCubbin.
我不是说小小麦是个头矮小
I'm not saying J.J. is small,
但在房♥地♥产♥业界 他被描述为犀利哥
but in the realty section, he was described as "Charming."
马克·西蒙 你在吗
Mark Simon, you out there?
马可在那 你好吗 伙计
There's Mark. How are you, buddy?
马可最近住进了一套新的样♥板♥房♥♥
Mark recently moved into a new model.
过得如何 家庭妇男
How are you, Francine?
我开玩笑的 马克·西蒙
I kid, Mark Simon. I kid, Mark Simon.
你懂的
You know that.
特兰西科 小马努 还有卡洛斯 这是我妻子歌♥洛莉亚
Trancito, Little Manuel, and Carlos, my wife, Gloria.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
失陪下
Un momento.
好的
Mm.
我知道吗 我
You know, I --
真不敢相信你完全没印象
I can't believe you never met them.
你从没接触过这里的任何人
You've never met any of these people.
这房♥间所有的人你都不认识
You don't know anyone in this room.
走吧 杰
Vamos, Jay.
要走也要在父女共舞后再走
I'm not leaving before the father/daughter dance.
此外 你所谓的这些人
And "These people," As you call them,
不仅仅是雇员
are not just employees.
是个大家庭 或者称为家人
They're mi familia, or "My family."
我懂我的母语 杰
I know what "Mi familia" is, Jay.
他说的我可听不懂
Oh, I was afraid of this.
此时此刻 有请准新郎上台
别去 杰
No. Jay. No.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
女士们先生们 非常感谢你们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you very much.
我简单说几句
I'm gonna make this brief.
我知道你们中的大部分人甚至不知道我是谁
I know a lot of you out there don't even know who I am.
正如我的爱妻歌♥洛莉亚所指出的那样
As my lovely wife, Gloria, pointed out,
错不在你们 在我
That's my fault, not yours.
我是杰·普里契特
I'm Jay Pritchett,
你们的老板
El jefe.
听着 在如此欢乐的时刻
Listen -- on this very, very happy occasion,
今天我请客
I'd like to pick up the tab on the bar.
你们知道吗 在我建立公♥司♥之初
You know, when I started this company...
我所 的第一件事
...the first thing that I --
怎么
What?
对了 很好 是的 现在
Oh, right. Right, now. Good. Yeah.
今晚我不是主角
This is not about me.
主角是一位非常出众的年轻女士
This is about a very special young lady
以及一位世上最爱她的男人
And the man who loves her more than anyone else on earth.
多温馨啊
Isn't that lovely?
那是件多有爱的事情啊
That's a beautiful, beautiful thing.
你们知道吗 这让我想起了
You know, I'm reminded
当初我和我的小宝贝一起跳舞
of when I used to dance with my little girl.
不过不是像这样
But not like that.
悠着点 男孩
Slow down, there, muchacho.
别别别别别昏昏昏昏昏昏
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
难道你们在为此喝彩吗 你们在为此鼓掌吗
What, are you applauding this? You're applauding this?
我才不管这是哪门子传统
I don't care what kind of tradition this is.
给我停下 听到没 停下
This is gonna stop. Hey, hey, hey, hey. No!
什么 难道只有我目睹这一幕吗
No! What? What? Am I the only one seeing this?!
我们
V-v-vamos!
亲爱的 我很认真的告诉过你
I mean, honey, I am not kidding when I tell you
坐在我旁边的那个女人都笑岔气了
There was a woman next to me gasping for breath.
真的 菲尔 你太搞笑了
Seriously, you were so freaking funny, Phil.
我有看过专业喜剧演员的演出
I have seen professional comedians
也没有如此笑开了锅
Who could never have done that.
你真是一直被模仿 从未被超越啊
You were unbeliev--
我知道是你拿走了我的索引卡片 克莱尔
I know it was you, Claire. You stole my index cards.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我以为我是在保护你
I thought I was protecting you.
如果我的计划成功的话
And if my plan had been successful,
那我就夺走了你今夜的辉煌了
I would have robbed you of the greatest night ever.
对不起 我真讨厌
I'm sorry I'm awful.
才没呢
You're not awful.
是吗
Mm...
克莱尔
Claire...
我就爱你处处为我着想这点
I love that you're looking out for me,
也知道你为什么要担心我
and know why you worry about me.
但我对今晚早就胸有成竹了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表