We're doing it my way! From the top!
这是封闭式彩排 闪开
This is a closed rehearsal. March.
亲爱的 你在外面干什么
Hi, honey. What are you doing out here?
等你啊 因为我爱你
Oh, just waiting for you 'cause I love you.
海莉 从这边下来
Haley, come out this side.
为什么
Why?
因为很好玩啊 试试
'Cause it's fun. Try it.
滑动门 移♥动♥坐垫
Yeah, the doors slide, the seats slide.
这车无所不能啊
What can't the sienna do?
真搞笑
That was fun.
是吗 去看表演吧
Right? Let's go see a show!
亲爱的 我们应该把门关上
Sweetie, we need to close the door.
是的 用钥匙就行
Yeah, with the key.
我想看看走多远
I like to see how far I can get from the car
还能控制这车
and still make it work.
听着 亲爱的 亲爱的
Listen, honey, honey.
-怎么 -我要问你些事
- Yeah? - Let me ask you something.
你要实话实说
Okay, I need you to be really honest with me.
行啊 你可...行
Yeah, you ca-- yes.
我是不是人老珠黄了
Are my best years behind me?
说什么啊
What?
当然不是
No.
秘诀就是向前看
The trick is to keep looking forward.
走吧
Here we go.
真的吗
Really?
是的是的 千真万确
Yes, yes, for sure.
好些没
You feel good?
是啊 我...
Yeah, I...
大家好 欢迎各位
Hello, and welcome, everyone.
以及迟到的人们
And latecomers.
希望大家能喜欢今晚的表演
I hope you enjoy the show tonight.
你们一定赞同这个舞台已经多年
I think you will agree it has a certain flair
没有高水准高质量的表演了吧
that has been lacking from this stage in years past.
所以 请容许我邀您坐稳当 放轻松
So, please, I invite you to sit back, relax,
尽情享受这趟世界音乐旅程吧
and enjoy this musical trip around the world!
天呐
Wow.
在美国长大是很不错
Growing up in America sure is great,
但我还想对世界了解的更多
but I wish I knew more about the world.
我也是
Me too.
我有个主意
I think I've got an idea.
待会见 朋友
See you later, friend.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
去见见世界
To see the world!
中国看上去很有趣
China looks interesting.
我就在这里着陆吧
I think I'll land here.
放他下来
Bring him down!
放他下来
Bring him down!
继续 继续演
Just go with it. Go with it.
天啊 搞什么啊
Oh. Hey. Come on.
天啊 搞什么呀
Geez, come on,
杰 你在剧院里呢
Jay. You're in the theater.
看看你夹克的口袋
Try your jacket pocket.
不好意思伙计们
Sorry, folks.
厉害 他用胶带把手♥机♥封死了
Nice. He taped it shut.
行了 别闹了
Okay, that's enough.
傻子啊 你也是
Ay! Stupid! You too!
别打他 他得癌症了
Don't hit him. He has cancer.
什么
What --
天啊 卢克是被卡在那儿了吗
Oh, my god, is Luke stuck up there?
菲尔
Phil?
拜托
Come on.
没错儿
Yeah.
对-- 别 哦不
Ye-- oh, no.
拜托
Come on!
中国是挺有意思的
China sure was fun.
不过看啊 那儿还有快乐的老英格兰
and look, there's merry old England.
难道看表演的人都没见过地球仪吗
Has anyone here ever seen a globe?
全速前进
Full steam ahead!
是前进
Ahead!
别管那个了 你就唱吧
Just sing.
哦 睁开被海风吹拂的眼睛
Oh, joy to salt-swept eyes
我欣喜地看见了 那美丽的英格兰
Fair England, do I see
抱歉我告诉了歌♥洛莉亚
Sorry about what I said to Gloria, okay?
就是一时脱口而出了
Just came out.
咱们进去吧
Let's go back inside.
-打我一下 -什么
- Hit me. - What?
你听见我说的了 打我一下
You heard me. Hit me.
我不会打你的 唐尼
I'm not gonna hit you, Donnie.
没错 这就是重点
Yeah, well, that's the whole damn point.
你一听说我病了
As soon as you heard I was sick,
你对待我的方式就不一样了
you treated me different.
我告诉你吧 那些我在家就受够了
Let me tell you, I get enough of that at home.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就是有点儿替你难过 行吗
I feel a little bad for you, okay?
我知道我们不常说这些 可是...
I know we don't say this much, but, uh...
我是关心你的 你知道吗
I care for you, you know?
你以为我不知道这点屁事儿吗
Do you think I don't know that crap?
自从我八岁你十岁那年
I have known you cared about me
那个蠢货乔伊·可列里偷了我的自行车
since we were 8 and 10 years old
你把他的头埋进冰里之后
and that mook Joey Calieri stole my bike
我就知道你是关心我的
and you put his head in the ice.
他当时说什么来着
What was that he said again?
"我再也听不见了"
Um, "I can't hear no more."
"我再也听不见了"
"I can't hear no more!"
唐
oh, Don.
你的舞台装饰被弄得到处都是
Your stage is all over the place.
孩子们都累疯了
The kids are exhausted.
你就在那儿照自己的意思演
You're making all about you.
连幕间休息都没有
No intermission.
你把我们当动物了是吗
What, are we animals?
我...
I --
我会好的
I'm gonna be fine.
我有很好的医生
I got great doctors.
孩子们每天都给我打电♥话♥
The kids call me every day.
艾琳因为压力过大 还瘦了20磅呢
Irene even lost 20 pounds due to stress.
真不错
Good for you.
你答应我你会好好做个肝区检查
You promise me you'll get that liver checked out.
哎呀 根本没--
Ah, there's nothing wrong--
拜托 唐 您老就忍♥着点吧
Come on, Donna. Suck it up.
我们都错过我儿子的演出了
We're missing my kid's show.
你这混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
来吧来吧
Come on. Come on.
"我再也听不见啦"
"I can't hear no more!"
好了好了
Okay, all right.
刚才那个是我的错
That one was my fault,
不过圣女贞德会没事儿的
But Joan of Arc's gonna be just fine.
这剧没了艾玛就没意思了
It's not gonna be much fun doing the show without Emma.
也许我们应该到此为止
Maybe we should just stop this.
别 不行 在戏剧界有句俗话叫
No. No. There is a saying in the theater world that --
"为它丧命实属不智"吗
"It's not worth dying for"?
不 是"结尾成就一切"
No, it's that "Endings make shows."
再说我们那个结尾那么好
And we've got a great ending.
所以现在赶紧出去给我充满感情地唱
Now get out there and sing your hearts out.
亲爱的你就别唱了 你对口型就行了
Oh, not you, sweetie. You just mouth the words. Okay.
小卡叔叔 我两条腿都疼了
Uncle Cam, both my legs are tingly.
卢克 我们马上就把你放下来行吗
Okay, we'll cut you down in just a second, Luke, okay?
演出得继续 要乐在其中哦
The show must go on. Have fun with it.
了解这个世界的确很有趣
Learning about the world sure was fun.
但是能够重新两脚着地 我也挺高兴的
But I'm glad to have my feet back on the ground again.
埃及土地 金字塔耸立
Oh, Egypt is a land where the pyramids stand
勤劳的犹太人 把它们全部建起
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表