她没跟我在一起 小卡 我拿了她电♥话♥
She's not with me, Cam. I got her phone.
你哭什么呢
Why are you crying?
怎么会被从面包店里轰出来了
How do you get kicked out of a bakery?
这就不奇怪了
Well, that'll do it.
很抱歉要你自己来买♥♥生日蛋糕
I sorry to ask you to get your own birthday cake,
但我实在联♥系♥不到别人了
but I can't get ahold of any-- anyone else.
爱莫能助 我正要去湖边呢
Can't do it. I'm on my way to the lake...
终于
Finally.
随便在杂货店买♥♥一个吧
Just get something at the grocery store.
我不能让你吃杂货店的蛋糕
I am not getting you a grocery-store cake.
歌♥洛莉亚让我全权负责
Gloria asked me to handle this.
出岔子的话 我会被她念死的
She's gonna yell at me, Jay.
她说西班牙语时可毒了
she can be mean in Spanish!
行 就这样吧 大小姐
Okay, fine. Let's wrap this up, princess.
爱死你了 再见
Okay. Love you. Bye.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
在剪辑给外公的生日礼物
Just editing our birthday tribute to grandpa.
但是吧 有些采访片段
You know, some of the interviews I did
效果不尽如人意
didn't turn out so well.
没事的 咱们只取其精华
That's okay. We'll just use the best stuff
充分利用手头资料
from what we all got.
好的 海莉 有什么对外公说的
Okay, Haley, talk about grandpa.
太恶了吧
Eww.
我现在穿这样 聊外公也太怪了吧
I can't talk about grandpa dressed like this.
永远爱我...
I love my --
隔壁那狗讨厌死了
That stupid dog next door!
杰 杰
Jay! Jay!
杰
Jay!!
三 四 五
...Three, four, five.
-米奇舅舅 你觉得 -一 二
Hey, uncle Mitch, what do you think -- - One, two --
-你干什么呢 -没干什么
- What are you doing? - N-nothing.
非礼勿视 非礼勿言
You didn't see this, and w-we don't tell Cam.
明白吗
Capisce?
就一分钟的事
It'lonly take one minute.
我一分钟也耽搁不起
We don't have a minute.
克莱夫·比克斯比谁呀
Who's Clive Bixby?
你妈妈的一个朋友
A friend of your mom's.
给我改天再坏
Not now!
小卡叔叔 你能不能说几句
Hey, uncle Cam, can you to talk about --
对杰说几句是吧 没时间
Jay. I know. No time.
我还要去挽救小姑娘的生日派对呢
I got a little girl's birthday party to save.
出去出去
Let's get out. Go.
现在不行 宝贝
Oh, not now, honey.
你♥爸♥刚回来 去问他吧
Your father's out back. Why don't you call him?
菲尔
Phil!
当爹的 孩子需要你啊
Dad! Your kids need you!
外公真的很酷
Grandpa is really cool.
他还曾让我喝他的啤酒
He once let me drink some of his beer.
我
for the love of --
沙士啤酒[不含酒精]
Root beer!
我发誓我们不只这些视频吧
I could've sworn we had more!
让我施展我的魔法吧
Well, let me work my magic.
只要来点创意的编辑就好
It's all about creative editing.
只要给我两个小时
Just give me two hours
然后再加一小时
and another hour.
谁给我去拿杯巧克力牛奶
Somebody get me some chocolate milk
盐多放点
with extra salt.
还记得当初你退出童子军时
Do you remember the time you quit cub scouts
老爸对你发火 然后你就跑到这上面来么
and dad got mad at you so you ran away up here?
记得 你把晚餐送到这来给我吃
Right. And you brought me my dinner up here...
-还有我的漫画书 -没错
- ...and my comic books. - Yep.
当年要不是你还跑回家里上厕所
I think mom and dad would have been a lot more scared
老爸老妈可能真的会吓坏
if you hadn't been running into the house to use the bathroom.
我不能在外面尿尿
I can't go outside.
拜你所赐 现在我想尿尿了
Great, now I'm thinking about it.
米奇尔
Mitchell...
这太讽刺了
it's ironic.
我们一直想要在这院子里养条狗
We always wanted a dog in this backyard,
但我们从未养过一条
and we could never have one.
曼尼却养了一条
Y-- Manny got one.
曼尼要什么有什么
Mm. Manny gets everything.
没错
Yeah.
你认为曼尼会得到三分之一的...
Hey, you think Manny's gonna get a third of...
三分之一的什么
A third of what?
你懂的
You know.
我猜会吧
Uh...I guess.
当然 他得到也不为过啊[杰的遗产]
Sure. I mean, that seems fair.
对吧 是吗
Right? Does it?
-克莱尔 是吗 因为我刚觉得 -够了
- Claire, does it? 'cause I just feel like -- - Okay?
我想我们喝高了
You know what? I think we've probably had enough of this.
好的 等等
Okay, wait.
如果我们让这条狗去追赶这个娃娃
Do you think if we could get the dog to chase this doll,
我们就能迅速跑下去捡起手♥机♥了吧
then we could run down and grab the phone really quick?
-好办法 -是的
- We could do that! - Yeah.
我们只要扔的远远的就好
We just are gonna have to throw it really, really far.
没错 所以
Right. So...
朝那边扔
That way. Mm-hmm.
歌♥洛莉亚 我还想去那家的鞋店逛逛
Gloria, um, I'd still love to swing by that shoe store.
如果你急着去的话 你就自己去吧
If you're in a hurry, go by yourself.
不 我等你一起 惠普尔
No. I'll wait. Whipple!
惠普尔
Whipple!
好了
Okay! Mm!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
完美极了 转过来看看另一边
Oh, it's perfect. Uh, l-let's see the other side.
惠普尔
Whipple!
-咳嗽了 还好吧 -没事
- Bless you. - Thank you.
有点太紧了 不是吗
It's a little too tight, no?
-你觉得臀部好看么 -我觉得棒极了
- What do you think of the tush? - Oh, I think it's great.
你何不这么保持几秒钟呢
Why don't you keep it right there for a second.
可以看仔细点
Let's make sure.
好的 但是这有点透
Yeah, but it's a little see-through.
或许把这个穿在下面 就不会那么露了
Maybe if I put this underneath, then it won't, like, show.
不不不 这样看起来棒极了
No, no, no, no, no. It looks good that way.
-我去试试看有没更好的 -不 等等
- I go try something else better. - No, wait!
等等
Wait!
别犹豫了 你想穿就买♥♥啊
Oh, don't think about it. Just get it.
真搞笑 惠普尔 我在陪人逛呢
Hilarious, Whipple. I'm actually here with someone.
你的"美女无踪"魔术终于成功了
And you finally did make something disappear.
-几秒钟前她还在这呢 -谁不信你啊
- She was here a second ago. - Of course she was.
就跟当年你说要带个美女来舞会
Just like the date you had on the final-night dance
结果却不见人影一个样
of junior tumbling congress.
那是因为堵车
There was traffic.
当然
Sure.
我认为我找到了
I think I found something
一件可以让我老公很高兴的衣服
that is going to make my husband very happy.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
老公觉得非常高兴 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, very happy, Gloria.
十分高兴
Very happy.
好的 不要走远了
Okay, but don't go far away
等会我可能需要你帮忙我拉拉链 好吗
because I might need help with the zipper, okay?
好呀 拉拉链
Sounds good... with the zipper.
菲尔
Wow. Phil.
那是你老婆吗
I mean, wow. That's your wife?
看来的确如此
It would appear so.
很高兴见到你 格伦
Great to see you, Glen.
我得说 我有点小惊讶
You know, I got to say, I'm a little surprised.
惊讶
Surprised...
还是困惑了呢
or mystified?
靠 掉你的衣服里了
Damn it. It went down your shirt.
你自个儿留着吧
You can...keep it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表