我们付出了很多
And it's -- it's been a big commitment,
但这太值了
but it's totally worth it.
这次的舞蹈是我对小卡的一次爱的表白
This dance is my love letter to Cam.
好了 这就是我一直催你的原因
Okay, so, this is why I was rushing you around.
怎么样 有没有改变你对我的看法
Huh? What do you think of me now?
你怎么能这样对我 米奇尔
How could you, Mitchell?
怎么了 卡梅隆
What? Cameron.
-卡梅隆 -别烦我 唐纳德
- Cameron. - Not now. Donald!
你也有搞笑的时候
You do fun stuff.
你曾放过一片薯片在我的三明治里
You put that potato chip in my sandwich.
咔嚓一声 吓了我一跳
That was a crunchy surprise.
那是你♥爸♥的主意 家里的笑料都是他的主意
Nope, that was your dad. Everything fun is your dad.
圣再诞节 意大利口音之夜
Second Christmas, Italian-accent night...
还有这次比赛
this race.
我们能赢这次比赛的 你挑的路近多了
Which we could've won. Your way is way faster.
那是当然啊
It is, isn't it?
坐稳了 卢克
Buckle up, Luke.
今天你将有一对搞笑的父母
Today you have two fun parents.
老妈加油 我相信你
Come on, mom. You can do it.
那是当然
That's right I can.
说实话吧 杰
Tell me the truth, Jay.
是不是你把钥匙放在我包里的
Did you put the key in my bag?
不是
No.
我不会生气
I won't be mad.
为了证明我的观点 我有可能
In order to prove a point, I may have --
我就知道
I knew it!
我怎么会给你买♥♥这么大一块表
Why did I get you such a big watch?!
为什么 杰 你到底想证明什么
Why, Jay?! What point did you have to prove?!
我想让你变得有条理
I'm trying to teach you to be organized.
你太散漫了 歌♥洛莉亚
Your mind is scattered, Gloria.
看看待会谁比较散
Your mind is gonna be scattered.
曼尼 把枪拿来
Manny, hand me the gun!
谢谢你献舞给我
I appreciate the gesture,
我也觉得我这个态度不太好
and I'm not proud of how I'm feeling right now,
可问题是 你对我不忠
but the fact is, you cheated on me.
我这算哪门子不忠
In what way did I cheat on you?
你瞒着我排练舞蹈
You cheated on me with choreography,
这是最严重的不忠
and that is the worst kind.
这真的不算
Well, it really isn't.
你居然不带我 自己去跳舞 米奇尔
You danced without me, Mitchell!
早知道去年是我最后一次野营
If I'd known it was my last summer there,
Pippin是苹果在90年代出品的游戏机
我就去竞争Pippin游戏社团的领导
I'd have gone for the lead in "Pippin."
老爸 看前面 老妈正朝我们开过来
Dad, look up ahead. Coming at us. There's mom!
打败他
Beat her!
我认为他现在没心情比赛
I don't think he's in the mood for that right now.
够了 不行
Hold on. No.
现在最需要赢得胜利的人 就是你
If ever a man needed a win, it's this man.
你觉得呢 老爸
What do you say, dad?
好的 为了家庭野营
Okay. This one's for family camp.
冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
-这感觉太刺♥激♥了 -我爱你
- This is so inappropriate! - I love you!
冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
妈妈 小心
Mom, look out!
小心 小卡
Cam!
有人受伤吗
Anybody hurt?
我
I am.
我今天本来郁闷得都不想来了
I was almost too depressed to come today.
我发现我虚度了我的童年
I realized I let my childhood slip away.
看看卢克
Look at Luke there...
用三个吸管连成一根长的
making one big straw out of three.
保持童心吧 卢克
Never change, Luke.
我真的以为现在挽回童年已经太迟了
I really thought it was too late for me.
但看到你们都这么大了还一个个耍孩子气
But watching all you acting like children,
我恍然大悟 我还有大把时间当小孩呢
it hit me -- I've got plenty of time left to be a kid.
总而言之 祝我生日快乐
Anyway, happy birthday to me.
生日快乐 曼尼
Happy birthday, Manny.
生日快乐 曼尼
Happy birthday, Manny.
我太小孩子气了
I have been a child.
抱歉我藏了你的钥匙
I'm sorry I hid the keys.
很抱歉我射沉了那座小岛
I'm sorry I shoot the island.
我们回家的路上再比一次
We're totally racing home.
我可比你快多了
I'm way ahead of you.
一向如此
As usual.
天气预报说本周末会下雨
They say it's going to be a rainy weekend.
天气预报啥时候准过
They don't know.
可是我准 我的膝盖都响了一个早上了
I do. My knee's been singing all morning.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我的妈呀
Mother of g --
把钥匙放下 然后走开
Put them down and walk away.
我跟你说 歌♥洛莉亚
You know, Gloria --
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表