而我又是最不能跟他说实话的那个人
And I'm the last person who can say anything,
-因为他实在 -我懂
- because he's... - Yeah.
诶 等等 不是 我有主意了
Okay, wait. No, no. All right.
你看过电影《火车怪客》吗
You know the movie "Strangers On A Train"?
电影《火车怪客》为希区柯克1951年导演的悬疑片
呃 我没看过
Hm, I never saw it.
你连《火车怪客》都没...
You've never seen "Strangers On A --"
我错了 牛片
I'm sorry. Great film.
片中有两个人
But it's these guys
都想杀死自己身边的某人
who both discover that they want someone out of their lives.
然后呢
Uh-huh.
然后其中一个人想了一个完美的杀人计划
So one of the guys proposes the perfect crime.
他们去替对方杀人
They will do each other's murders.
我们也应该这样做
We should do that.
好吧 你是说
All right,
由我来告诉小卡丢掉那条蠢裤子
so I would tell Cam to lose the bike shorts?
假装跟我无关
Keeping me out of it.
我去弄停菲尔的笑话
And I tell Phil to lose the jokes.
我喜欢这主意 我加入
I like it. I'm in.
-太好了 -我加入
-All right!- I am in!
嘿 麦肯齐 等等 我是艾丽克斯
Hey, Mackenzie. Stop it. It's Alex.
我想我们等会
Hey, so I was thinking later we'd --
不用 你想怎样都行
Oh, no. Whatever you want.
等会儿打给我
Call me later!
或者我等会打给你 或者
Or I'll call you later, or --
麦肯齐是谁
So, who's Mackenzie?
你不认识她
You don't know her.
我当然知道麦肯齐
Oh, I know Mackenzie.
漂亮 受人欢迎
Cute. Popular.
我就是麦肯齐
I am Mackenzie.
我简直就是麦肯齐的鼻祖
I invented Mackenzie.
而她把我妹耍的团团转的样子
And the way she's making my sister run around...
还真蛮好玩的 不过
It's -- it's kind of funny, but...
我受不了 家人为重
I can't have it. It's bad for the family.
你干嘛呢 我正要打电♥话♥给
What are you doing? I was about to call --
麦肯齐 我知道
Mackenzie? Yeah, I know.
现在闭上你的嘴 让我来帮你
Now shut up and let me help you.
这个世界有两种人
The world is divided into two groups --
酷女孩儿和像你这样的女孩儿
cool girls and girls like you.
而你正有一个千载难逢的机会
And you have been given a rare opportunity
能够从前者变为后者
to move from the former to the latter.
是从后者变为前者吧
The latter to the former.
管它呢 天啊 你还真够二的
Whatever. Oh, my god. You're such a geek.
你现在是想要聪明还是要受人欢迎
Now, do you want to be smart, or do you want to be popular?
我想要受人欢迎
I think I want to be popular.
你当然想啦
Of course you do.
但你不能表现的太明显
You just can't be so obvious about it.
你给麦肯齐太多主动权了
You've given Mackenzie way too much power,
你自己得拽起来
and you need to take some of that power back.
是她的
It's her.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
你就这么说
Here's what you're gonna say --
麦肯齐 我很忙 等会儿你再打来
"Hey, Mackenzie. I'm busy. Call me back later."
-然后你就挂断 -绝对不行
- Then you hang up.- No way!
那你就再也拿不回这手♥机♥了
Then you're not getting the phone back.
把它给我
Just give it to me.
麦肯齐 我很忙
"Hey, Mackenzie. I'm busy.
等会儿你再打来 然后你就挂断
Call me back later." Then you hang up.
-我做不到 -就这么做
- I can't. - Do it.
-不行 - 就这么做
- No! - Do it!
好吧 去你的
Okay! Damn you.
麦肯齐 我很忙 等会儿你再打来
Hey, Mackenzie. I'm busy. Call me back later.
太难了
That was hard.
要是容易的话 谁都能受人欢迎了
If it was easy, everyone would be popular.
有人敲门啦
Knock knock!
进来吧 门没关
Come on in! It's open!
我带了些旧的童装来给莉莉
I just wanted to drop off these old baby clothes for Lily.
好的 你人太好了
Oh, that's right. You're so sweet.
我希望自己来的别不是时候
I hope I didn't come at a bad time.
一点也不
Not at all.
我正考虑要带莉莉去哪儿骑车呢
I was just deciding where to take Lily for our bike ride --
湖边还是公园
The lake or the park.
我比较倾向于去公园
I'm leaning towards the park.
我看得出来
I can see that.
你太客气了
You didn't have to do that.
你们还真是传统
You guys are a touch old class.
-今晚对你很重要 -法国红酒
- Well, it is a big night for you, so. - French.
这些家伙啊
Those guys.
那你想好要说什么了吗
So, have you given any thought to what you might say?
事实上 我现在正努力不让自己想这事
Oh, actually, I'm trying not to think about my act right now.
说实话 我内心有点挣扎
I'm kind of fighting the old butterflies, to be honest.
很正常
That's normal.
我听说乔纳斯兄弟在每次演出前都会害怕
I hear The Jonas Brothers get scared before every concert.
凯文不会的吧 那家伙可摇滚了
Not Kevin? The guy's a rock.
尤其是凯文
Especially Kevin.
我真不敢相信我居然给艾丽克斯买♥♥过这个
I can't believe I ever bought this for Alex.
我真希望当时有人能说点什么
I wish somebody had said something.
别这样啦 这衣服十年前可能很可爱呢
Oh, come on. That was probably cute 10 years ago.
不 不 从来没有
No, no. It never was.
你知道的
And you know --
我的衣服也是这样
I'm the exact same way about my clothes.
大多数时候 很不错
Most of the time, great.
不过时不时的就会有那么一件例外
But every now and again, there's that one outfit.
我真希望当时有人能对我实话实说
I just wish somebody would be honest with me and say,
你的穿着实在是雷人哇
"What you're wearing is inappropriate."
你懂我意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我懂 克莱尔
I think I do, Claire.
我懂
I think I do.
我的回答是没问题
And my answer is yes.
好的
Okay.
我愿意给你打扮
I would love to dress you.
不 我不想要你来帮我打扮
No, it -- I don't want you to dress me.
不用
No.
我觉得我该对你坦白
And...I owe it to you to be honest,
所以我要说
so I'm just gonna say
你得丢掉这条单车短裤
that you need to lose the bicycle shorts.
你说什么
Excuse me?
小卡 它不适合你
They're not working for you, Cam.
我不是在针对你
Please don't take this personally.
我是说 没人穿单车短裤好看的
I mean, nobody looks good in bike shorts.
我只是 我觉得我应该对你坦白
I just -- I feel that I owe it to you to be honest.
这么说 我们还是好朋友 对吧
So, we're good, right?
-我们非常要好 -我们非常要好
- We're great. - We're great.
-我们非常要好 -太好了
- We're great. - Oh, great.
好吧
Okay.
或许你应该穿自己的衣 让别人去说吧
You should probably just show yourself out.
我听见 我听见走廊上有哭声
I hear -- I hear some crying down the hallway.
瞧 真是个好父亲
Look at that. That's a good dad.
因为有了孩子
Because you've got a baby,
所以一丁点儿小的声音你都能听到
and you hear every little sound.
要是我的话 我根本就不会注意到
I wouldn't have -- I wouldn't have even noticed...
有哭声
crying.
好了
Uh, okay. All right.
你们需要知道的是
All you need to know about this one
斯基普·乌森是个著名的房♥产经纪人
is that Skip Woosnum is a well-known realtor
而且很老了
and he's old.
收到
Got it.
斯基普·乌森 房♥产经纪人 老的
Skip Woosnum. Realtor. Old.
开始了
Here we go.
我不是要说斯基普·乌森已经老了
I'm not saying realtor Skip Woosnum is old,
不过他卖♥♥出去的第一件物业
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表