but the first property he ever sold...
居然是个洞穴
was a cave.
你没有
You're not, uh...
没有笑
not laughing.
你怎么不笑 米奇尔叔叔
Why aren't you laughing, uncle Mitchell?
因为他觉得不好笑
'cause he doesn't think it's funny,
或者可能你觉得我并不搞笑
or maybe -- maybe you don't think I'm funny.
你是要说这些吗 米奇
Is that what you're saying, Mitch?
不是
No, it's...
我懂了 我懂了
I just got it!
洞穴
Oh. Cave!
-这个是需要点脑力 -没错没错
- That one's kind of a thinker. - Yes!
他也来了
There he is.
好了
All right, now.
少来了 杰
Knock it off, Jay.
这儿你一个人的名字都叫不出来
You don't know anyone's name here.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
卡洛斯
Carlos!
运气不错
Lucky guess.
还好只有一个人回头
I'm lucky only one turned around.
听着 我需要帮助
Listen -- I need a favor.
我高估了这个派对上我认识的人数
I overestimated the number of people I know at this party.
你去到处转转 做做自我介绍
So you go around, introduce yourself,
我就在旁边偷听他们叫什么
and I'll hear the names.
你知道你是在叫我
You realize you're asking me
帮你证明我亲妈是错的
to help prove my own mother wrong.
你每介绍一次 我就给你两美金
I'll pay two bucks per introduction.
好吧 那是拉蒙纳
All right, well, that's Ramona.
她狂爱饮烈酒
She's crazy for bingo.
拉蒙纳
Ramona.
隔壁在干吗
是成人礼
又是成人礼
这个不是成人礼
这是订婚派对 看
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
别那么不合群了
Stop being such a snob.
过来见见我的朋友夏利奥和他的太太
Come over and meet my friend Julio and his wife --
对不起 你说你叫什么
uh, I'm sorry. Your name again?
凯
Kay?
我觉得你跟凯会很合得来的
I think you're really gonna hit it off with Kay!
我是说 她要教我怎么打扮吗
I mean, she's gonna tell me how to dress?!
她应该干点她更擅长的
She ought to stick to things she knows more about,
像是怎么把三文鱼烤焦
like overcooking salmon.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait.
那么 她真的跟你说
So, she actually said
你穿单车裤不好看吗
that you don't look good in bicycle shorts?
是的
Yes.
你穿单车裤不好看
"You don't look good in bicycle shorts".
疯了
Madness.
是她
Oh, and here she is.
好吧 我不能在这待着了
Okay, you know what? I can't be here.
我要 我要出去透透气
I'm -- I'm going out for some air.
好的 去吧 我也许会跟她吵起来
Yes. Yes, go. This -- this could get ugly.
你好 克莱尔
Hello, Claire.
你这个没种的家伙
You are a gutless weasel.
是的 不
Oh, yeah. No.
我知道你跟我男人说了什么
I heard what you said to my boyfriend.
你跟菲尔说他超搞笑的
You told Phil he was hysterical!
你说他是新一代的理查德·普赖尔
You said he was this generation's Richard Pryor!
理查德·普赖尔 四十年代黑人喜剧演员
你该道歉的人不是我
Well, I am not the one that you need to apologize to.
你在胡说什么 你欠我一个谋杀
What are you babbling about? You owe me a murder.
好吧 克莱尔 我做不来
Okay, Claire, I c -- I couldn't do it.
我没办法打破菲尔的美梦
I couldn't crush Phil's dreams.
我们说好了的 我跟小卡说单车裤的事
We had a deal. I told Cam about the bike shorts.
不 不
No! No!
我们说好的是 你让小卡脱掉那条热裤
The deal was to get Cam to take off the bike shorts.
可结果呢 他还穿着那条愚蠢的单车热裤
But guess what -- he is still in the stupid bike shorts.
我待会打回给你好吗
Can I call you back?
小卡原来一直都在
Turns out Cam was here the whole time,
他听到了我说的话
and he just heard everything I said.
他跑到卧室里哭去了吗
Ooh. Did he just run into the bedroom and cry?
是啊 好像所有同性恋男人都这样
Oh, yes, 'cause that's what all gay men do.
我们都如此软弱
We all dissolve into --
好吧 他还真就这么做了
Yes. That is what he did.
每段婚姻都有一些挑战
There are challenging moments in every marriage.
为了你丈夫不在众人面前出丑
Um...having to tell your husband that he's not funny
而必须告诉他 他其实一点也不搞笑
so that he won't humiliate himself
这绝对是最难的挑战之一了
has to be one of the toughest.
于是我就换了种方式
So I went a different way.
别再说了
Stop talking.
我只是需要时间来让这个伤口结疤
I just need some time for this wound to become a scar.
对不起我把克莱尔也扯了进来
I'm sorry I got Claire involved,
但是 我不是想批评你
But -- and this is not a criticism,
但是有时候你对你的外型
but sometimes you can be a little sensitive
太过于敏感了
about your...appearance.
这就是批评
Well, this is a criticism --
有时你对所有事情都太不敏感了
sometimes you can be insensitive about everything.
我只是觉得 我们的感情足够坚固
I just can't -- I just feel like
经得起一点坦诚的考验
our relationship's strong enough to survive a little candor.
如果我有什么让你不满意的
I mean, look, you could tell me
你就可以直说
if there's something about me you'd like to change.
我讨厌你的胡子
I hate your beard.
你还留了这么一手
Well, you had that bullet in the chamber.
我从来没说过 是因为我不想伤害你
I never said anything because I never wanted to hurt you...
但是我一直觉得你的胡子很烦人
but I've always found your beard off-putting.
是吧 小心脏疼死了吧
See? Hurts.
米奇尔
Mitchell?
米奇尔 回来
Mitchell, get back here!
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我要把胡子剃了
I'm shaving off the beard.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
当然 我家男人不喜欢 那就剃掉
Yeah, well, the man I love doesn't like it, so off it goes.
好
Well, good.
-好的 -很好
-Good. - Great.
很好 那好
Great. Okay.
一
One...
二
two...
三
three.
住手
Wait!
对我来说 你肯这么做已经足够了
The fact that you're willing to do it is enough for me.
我爱你的胡子
I love your beard.
我喜欢你喝卡布奇诺时 会沾上奶油
I love that when you drink cappuccino, you get foam in it
还有你紧张的时候
and when you're nervous, your little...
你的小胡子会抖
hairs twitch.
你就不能在我刮掉这块之前说吗
Well, you couldn't have told me before took a notch out?
对不起 听着
I'm sorry. I -- I -- listen.
我知道 我对于这个 有些太敏感
I know... I can be touchy about... this.
但是你是个超级大帅哥
But you're this amazing-looking guy, and --
我不帅
I am not amazing -
是实话吗
Really?
我不想改变你的任何一点
I wouldn't change anything.
你要知道我每天醒来
You should know that every day,
都因为我的生命中有你而心怀感激
I wake up very grateful to have you in my life.
我才是幸运儿 帅哥
I'm the one who got lucky, handsome.
也许是我表达的不够
Maybe I just don't show it enough.
你可以服务一下我的肩膀作为补偿
Well, you can make it up to me by doing my shoulders.
[米奇尔以为是帮他刮腋毛]
当然
Sure.
我是指按♥摩♥ 你在想什么
I meant a massage. What are you saying?
米奇尔 米奇尔
Oh, Mitchell. Mitchell.
是麦肯齐
It's Mackenzie.
又是她
Again.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表