Look. Look at this picture.
现在看看这个人
Now look at this guy.
你不能告诉我说你的意见不重要
You can't tell me your opinion doesn't matter.
你用上百种方式使我变得更好
You changed me for the better in a hundred different ways.
是的 我或许错过了一本书或一份沙拉
Yeah, I-I might miss a book or a salad
七七八八的 但是
here and there, but...
但是我身上都是卡莱尔的印记
I've got Claire all over me.
等下我就会在你上面
You're about to.
这是世界上最难听的声音
That's the worst sound in the world.
是吗
Is it?
朋友们 亲人们 董事会的成员们
Friends, uh, family, uh, board members --
是很无聊啊
"Bored" is right.
无聊和董事会音近
我知道我们都很期待
I know we were all looking forward
欣赏一场美妙的竖琴演奏
to hearing the beautiful stylings of harp attack,
但是很不辛 有点小小的...
but there has, unfortunately, been a slight --
先别开始
Don't start yet!
推迟
delay,
节目会在几分钟后准时开始
and the program will start in a few minutes, on time.
请大家就坐吧
Uh, so, please, everyone take their seats.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你做到了
Oh, my god, you did it!
算是吧
Sort of.
我知道这不是你盼望的那样
I know this isn't what you were hoping for,
但在聆听方面 我必须做的更好
but I need to do a better job of listening to you.
不不 你尽了全力
No, no, you did the best you could,
再说了 这可比去年安德鲁的"大提琴潜水艇"
and, plus, this is double what Andrew had last year
"大提琴潜水艇"的英文跟披头士著名专辑"黄色潜水艇"的英文音近
出席人数多了一倍
for "Cello submarine."
谢谢你
Thank you.
在如此叫好的时刻
Oh -- how are you sitting at a harp
坐在竖琴前的你们怎能不表示一下呢 女士们
and not scoring this moment? Ladies!
如果你不是一个好的聆听者
You can't have a successful marriage
那么你就不会有美满的婚姻
without being a good listener.
有时候得费点小功夫
Sometimes it takes a little work...
我只是想知道 他们会怎么
I just wonder what they're gonna do
对待他们的生命 你知道吗
with their lives, you know?
我只是想知道 他们是如何
I just wonder how they can actually, you know,
找到与竖琴之间的感应
ever find their true calling with a harp.
有时候得花点大功夫
...sometimes it takes a lot of work...
竖琴
Harps!
有时候它只是痛苦
...and sometimes it's just excruciating.
杰 过来 我又学会一首歌♥了
Jay, come. I work out another song.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria.
不
No!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我再也忍♥受不了了
I can't take it anymore!
好吗 这不是唱歌♥ 这是鬼叫
Okay? It's not singing, it's screaming.
妈妈 我爱你 但是看在上帝的份上
Mom, I love you, but for the love of god,
在它毁了这个家之前把这个毁了
destroy that thing before it destroys this family!
胆小鬼
Coward!
我认为你唱的很不错
I think you sound great,
但是这吵到孩子的话
but if it bothers e kid...
胆小鬼
Coward!
丹尼 孩子
Oh Danny boy
那笛声在呼唤着你
The pipes, the pipes are calling
从一个峡谷到另一个峡谷 到了山的那头
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
夏天已远去 所有的玫瑰...
The summer's gone, and all the roses...
你继续这样的话
You keep this up,
这就不会是我拔的最后一个插头
and this won't be the last plug I pull.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表