Oh, no, that's...for you.
在卡波你说过自己是
In Cabo, you mentioned you were a fan
加夫列尔·加西亚·马尔克斯的粉丝
of Gabriel García Márquez.
哥伦比亚作家、记者和社会活动家
所以我们找到他
So, we tracked him down
让他在《百年孤独》一书上
and got him to sign a copy
为你签名
of "One Hundred Years of Solitude" for you.
这礼物太珍贵了
That's amazing.
我们走了
Well...
不 不 别走
No, no. Don't go.
我真的想留你们在这过夜
I really want you to spend the night here.
杰显然不这么想
Jay clearly doesn't.
杰不知道自己想要什么
Jay doesn't know what he wants.
虽然我不愿跟别人提起这事 不过
I don't like to tell this to people, but, uh...
杰的脑子已经 不太好使了
Jay's mind is...going away.
-天哪 -不会吧
- Oh, my god. - No.
他年事已高 好几个夜晚我甚至感觉
He's so old, some nights it's like...
他的神智都不怎么清楚了
he's not even here.
歌♥洛莉亚 亲爱的
Gloria, honey.
就这么定了 我们哪都不去了
That's it. We're not going anywhere.
过来
Come on.
你昨晚没上♥床♥睡觉
You never came to bed.
我在书房♥睡着了
I fell asleep in the den.
小卡 我们得谈谈
Cam, we need to talk about --
米奇尔 等等
Mitchell, wait.
听着
Listen.
我彻夜未眠 思前想后
I was up all night, thinking about it.
得出的结论是
And here's the thing.
如果十年前你告诉我
If you would have told me 10 years ago
有朝一日我会和某人共同生活
that I would be living with someone
并一起养育一个漂亮的小女孩
and raising a beautiful baby girl,
我会说你疯了
I would have said you were crazy.
但现在这一切都成了事实
But here we are.
你和莉莉是我生命中
And you and Lily are the best things
最美好的东西
that have ever happened to me.
所以如果你说还有一个孩子
So if you're telling me there's another kid,
那只能是件好事了 对吧
how can that be anything but good?
小卡 我太 我太
Oh, Cam, that's -- that means so --
不 没事的
No, it's okay.
不 我必须释放一下情感
No, I need to have my reaction.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
那我们现在该怎么办
So what do we do now?
不知道 我想我应该
I don't know. I guess I'm gonna have to --
我应该打个电♥话♥给翠西
I'm gonna have to call Tracy
跟她说我们得谈谈
and tell her that we need to talk.
好吧
Okay.
-你紧张吗 -我快吓死了
- Are you nervous? - I'm terrified.
我是说 这孩子会怎么想我
Yes. I mean, what's this kid gonna think of me?
他人生最初的八年我都不在身边
I've been absent for the first eight years of his life.
该如何弥补这一段时间
I mean, how do you make up for time like that when --
好 你先冷静下来
Okay, slow down.
你想太多了
You're spinning out.
也许这一切都只是咱俩在瞎想
It's probably just a false alarm.
你说得对
No, you're right.
可能跟我上次以为自己要秃了那次一样
This could be my "going bald" scare all over again.
是啊 咱都知道那事的最终结果
Yeah. And we know how that turned out.
亲爱的
Honey.
如果世上最伟大的科学家们联手促成
What would happen if the greatest scientists on earth
两大最凶猛食肉动物的交♥配♥会怎么样
got together to mate nature's two most violent predators?
你是在说"蓝环章鱼"3D版吗
Are we talking about "Croctopus" in 3D?
两张十美元
At 2 10.
速度出手
Book it!
克莱尔和我热衷于淘便宜电影票
Claire and I share a true love of cheesy cinema.
我们喜欢的影片类型有
Um, our favorite categories
基因处理后失控的生物
include genetically engineered animals gone wrong...
交换肉身的老者与少年
Old and young people switching bodies.
艰苦养育孩子的人们
Uh, tough guys taking care of babies.
出过3部以上续集的任何一部电影
Any sequel three and higher.
没错
Oh, yeah.
通常新片的入手价在一张五美元左右
Usually get a new cast around five --
这才是亮点
That's where the magic really happens.
亲爱的 考试成绩怎么样
Hey, honey, how'd your test go?
全班第二
Second highest in the class.
不错啊
Well, that's great.
桑杰·帕特尔比我高十二分
Sanjay Patel edged me out by 12 points.
-亲爱的 谁在乎那丫头考几分 -是个小子
- Oh, honey, who cares what she did? - It's a he!
桑杰是个很普通的印度男孩名
Sanjay is a very common Indian boy's name.
叫这名字的有上百万人呢
There are like millions of them.
宝贝 你还是考得很好
Sweetheart, it's still a great score.
你对自己别太苛刻了
I hope you're not beating yourself up.
-我没有 -那才是我们的好孩子
- I'm not. - That's our girl.
桑杰的爸爸是外科医生 妈妈是教授
Sanjay's dad's a surgeon. His mom's a professor.
这我可没法比
I can't compete with that.
我只能根据自家情况
I'll just have to do the best I can
竭尽全力
with what I was given.
好孩子
Good for you!
亲爱的 我们为你骄傲
We're proud of you, honey.
她真是个好孩子
She's such a good kid.
是啊
Yeah, she is.
她是不是说只能
Did she just say she was gonna do the best
根据自家情况竭尽全力
with what she was given?
不知道啊 我还在想有那么多人叫桑杰
I don't know. I was still thinking about all the Sanjays.
我却一个也不认识 但我认识三个叫米尔顿的
I don't know any, but I know three Miltons.
她是在嫌我们笨
She's saying we're stupid!
那她就错了
Well, she's...wrong.
真的吗
Is she?
亲爱的 你看咱俩过了多久
Honey, look at how long it just took us
才明白她是在损我们
to figure out that she's insulting us.
我们给孩子拖后腿了吗
Are we holding our kids back?
才没呢 咱俩都挺聪明的
No. We're both bright people.
咱俩都是大学毕业 爱看书
We're college graduates. We read.
我觉得我可以肯定地说
I'd go so far as to say
咱俩的智慧和阅历就跟
we're as intellectual and sophisticated as --
太棒了 “蓝环章鱼”的票到手了
Sweet! "Croctopus" tickets confirmed!
我只是觉得应该我们应该提议带曼尼去玩玩
Oh, I just think that we should offer to take Manny.
也许一起过个周末之类的
Maybe for a weekend. Something.
大家好啊
Hey, guys.
-曼尼好啊 -你好啊曼尼
- Oh, hey, Manny. - Hey, Manny.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去上高尔夫球课
Got a golf lesson.
我的挥击太烂了
My swing's a mess.
曼尼和我一起去
Manny's coming with me.
不行 你现在不能下楼
No, you can't go downstairs now.
你会撞见霍夫曼夫妇的
You'll run into the Hoffmans.
其实 我也想跟他们谈谈
Actually, I want to talk to them,
因为我一直在想
because I've been thinking about
你昨晚说的话
what you said last night,
我很抱歉让你难堪了
and I'm sorry if I embarrassed you.
你是对的
You're right.
你永远不会对我做那样的事
You never would have done that to me.
-我原谅你了 -所以我要去跟他们道个别
- I forgive you! - So I'll say goodbye.
杰 不要去
No, Jay.
别去
Don't do that.
一开始他们以为你喜欢他们
First they think you like them.
然后又觉得你不喜欢他们
Then they think you don't like them.
别把他们搞糊涂了
Don't confuse them.
我想为你做这件事
I want to do this for you.
杰 等一下
Jay, wait!
没关系的
It's okay.
杰 等一下
Ay, Jay, wait!
那么 你是 你是怎么做到的呢
So, hey, how -- how are you handling things,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表