英国口音会让人听起来聪明些的垃圾理论了
that an English accent makes everyone sound smart.
拜托
Oh, come on.
如果一点娱乐节目都没有 生日会多无聊啊
It's gonna be a boring party without any entertainment.
这点我赞同 所以我雇了个公主
I agree, which is why I hired a princess.
惊呼开始
Cue the gasp.
你怎么能 你怎么敢
How could you do that? How dare you?!
我生来就是为了让孩子们开心的
Entertaining and delighting children is who I am.
你还是先当好家长吧
Just be a parent.
-但我很想... -给我出去
- But I want to... - Go.
-我想... -住嘴
- I want to... - Now. Stop.
我想了一下你刚才说的话
I was thinking about what you said,
我觉得我还是该去那个生日会
and maybe I should go to the party.
我说什么啦 我什么都没说啊
What'd I say? I didn't say anything.
你说的玛利亚·维多利亚初次圣礼的事
About Maria Victoria's first communion.
我们不能因为外人
We cannot let other people
而错失自己的家庭活动
make us miss important family events.
难道我不能去艾丽克斯的毕业典礼
What? I'm gonna miss Alex's graduation,
还有海莉的所有婚礼 就因为那个迪蒂吗
all of Haley's weddings, just because of Dede?
我也爱他们 他们也是我的家人
I love them. They're my family, too.
等等
Whoa, whoa. Slow down.
你都准备参加婚礼了吗
You're up to weddings already?
这么着吧
H-h-how about this?
明天先别去了
Try missing tomorrow,
看看你到底啥感觉
and then just see how that feels.
杰
Ay, Jay.
你对我真好
You're so good to me.
所以我更得去了
That's why I have to go.
我知道明天你会陪着我
You're gonna be there for me
就好像玛利亚·维多利亚初次圣礼那天
the same way I'm gonna be there for you
我也会陪着你一样
at Maria Victoria's first communion.
等等 怎么连这事都不能幸免
Wait a minute. That's back on the table?
你知道的 我们不想破坏门禁的规定
Well, you know, we didn't want to break curfew.
门禁
Curfew?!
不是吧
Oh, right.
你们俩压根就没把门禁当过一回事
As if you two ever honored a curfew.
姥姥 我喜欢你的故事 继续说
I love your stories, Nana. Keep on goin'.
你老爹以前把我吓的屁滚尿流的
Your father used to scare the crap out of me.
显然还是没成功的喝阻你 让你不再
Well, evidently not enough to keep you from sneaking in
凌晨三点溜进来
3:00 in the morning.
我都不知道是要骂你
I didn't know whether to punish you
还是帮你做个煎饼
or make you pancakes.
喂 喂 哈哈哈哈
Hey, hey! Ha ha ha ha!
晚餐吃到一半时 我跟克莱尔说
Halfway through dinner, I told Claire
无论何时她忍♥不住要喷她妈妈的时候
that whenever she had the urge to lash out at her mother,
她就捏我的手发泄就可以了
she should just squeeze my hand instead.
捏肿到一个医生得把我的结婚戒指切下来
A doctor had to cut off my wedding ring.
克莱尔你记得那时候我们翘课
Claire, you remember that time we cut school
-然后去码头 -恩
- and we went out to the pier... - Mm-hmm.
我们玩了那个游戏 你赢了
...And we played that game, and you won the...
-大熊猫 -大熊猫 是的
- Giant panda bear! - The panda bear... Right.
是啊是啊
Yeah. Yes.
对的
Yeah.
记得那之后我们做了什么吗
Do you remember what we did after that?
记得
Yes.
你还喜欢坐过山车吗
Hey, do you still like roller coasters?
不了
Not this one.
知道吗 虽然罗比当年是个坏孩子
You know, Robbie was a rogue,
但他就是能把你迷的袜子都掉了
but he could charm your socks off.
虽然我不太相信他会就此打住
Although I doubt he stopped there.
-哇塞 老妈 -妈
- Wow, mom. - Mom?
我们这儿都是成年人 亲爱的 几乎都是
We're all adults here, honey, pretty much.
好了 我觉得 我们吃好了
Okay, I think we're... we're done.
好吧 我还是该走了
Yeah, well, I better get going.
我明早还有活 客户是个名人
I've got an early-morning run, celebrity client.
别问我他是谁
Don't ask me who.
要是我迟到了
Let's just say that if I'm late,
我的命将会在危险边缘摇摇欲坠
I'll be in Jeopardy.
谁是艾利克斯·崔百克
Who is Alex Trebek?
Jeopardy危险边缘: 美国知名猜谜节目 主持人就是Alex Trebek艾利克斯·崔百克
是个游戏节目主持人 怎么了
Uh, he's a game-show host. Why?
没什么
No reason.
-克莱尔 -什么事
- Claire. - Yes?
这真是很棒的一餐 谢谢
This was incredible. Thanks a lot.
太棒了 这太棒了
S-so great. It was so great.
-很高兴见到你 -我知道
- So good to see you. - I know.
老朋友重新聚一聚的确是挺有意思的
Catching up was so fun.
很好
Really good.
你 你保重
Hey, you... you take good care.
-保重 -是的
- You take good care, now. - Yes.
就这样 就这样
Ohh, let's do it. Let's do that.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
再见
Bye!
-都是真的吗 老妈 -我那时还年轻
- Really, mom? - I was young.
我觉得他很性感
I thought he was sexy.
-回房♥去 -好吧
- Go to your room. - Okay.
我做到了
I did it.
她把她那些狗屁倒灶的把戏都使出来了
She brought all the crazy in her arsenal,
而我没有翻脸
and I did not crack.
我的一根手骨倒是断裂了[断裂与翻脸同字]
I think a bone in my hand did.
亲爱的 对不起 对不起
Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-你知道什么伤我更深吗 -什么
- You know what hurt more? - What?
我以前觉得你妈妈喜欢我的
I used to think your mother loved me.
看来 她一直都是希望你嫁给罗比
Apparently, she always wished you'd married Robbie.
不是的 亲爱的
Oh, no, sweetie.
这一切只是她想要烦我
This was all about her trying to annoy me.
算了吧 它实际上是想让你们两个结婚来着
Come on. She's practically walking you two down the aisle.
他的电♥话♥
His phone.
这些年来 我送给她的那些母亲节贺卡
All those mother's day cards I sent her...
还有那些她转给我的那些
All those joke e-mails she forwarded to me
我老早就看过的笑话邮件
months after I'd already seen them.
我以后再也不会礼貌的回你"哈哈"了 迪蒂
Well, no more polite "LOLs" for you, Dede.
不会吧 我擦
Oh! Oh! Holy cow!
好吧 好吧
Wow. Okay, well...
你是对的 不是针对我
You were right. It's not about me.
天呐
Oh, God.
你是公主
You are princess...
别盯着公主看了 你会吓到她的
Stop eyeing the princess. You're gonna freak her out.
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得整个等待王子过来
I-I think the whole idea of needing a prince to come along
让你开心笑开怀的桥段
and make you happy,
会传达错误的信息 米奇尔
sends the wrong message, Mitchell.
我真这么觉得
I really do.
真的吗 一个成年男子
Really? And a grown man
从嘴里拉出四角裤就不会传达错误的信息吗
pulling boxer shorts out of his mouth doesn't.
我
I'm...
-你好啊 -好好好好好好
- Hey. - Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi.
你好 亲爱的
Hi. Hi, sweetie.
你好菲尔
Hey, Phil.
那么 她在哪里 妈妈在哪里
So...Where is she? Where's mom?
先来把尴尬的部分先处理掉吧
Yeah, let's get the weirdness over with.
没有啊 我以为她和你一起来呢
Oh, no. I thought she was coming with you.
没有没有
Oh, no, no.
我们自从... 那天之后就没见过他
I haven't seen mom since... let's see...
对了 是昨晚 她还和我前男友亲热了
oh, she made out with my ex-boyfriend last night.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
不 我的天呐
No, my God!
真的 真的
Yeah. Yeah.
然后就和他一起离开了
And then she took off with him,
直到我睡着以前都没有回来
didn't come back to the house until after I was asleep,
今早又留了张可爱的小纸条
and then this morning left a cute little note
上面说 和罗比享用早餐
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表