天啊
Wow!
好喝翻了
That's really good!
妈妈 你试试
Try it, mom!
老娘对这无爱
I don't care for it.
其实很好喝
It was delicious.
终于把莉莉哄睡了
I finally got Lily down for a nap.
米奇尔在哪里
Where is Mitchell?
怎么能没人看着他呢
He's not supposed to be unsupervised!
没事
Don't worry.
我让他去车♥库♥给塔顶插旗子
I got him in the garage putting flags on the spires.
哦 那就好
Okay, perfect.
这样最好 省的有人受伤了
It's better that way. Nobody gets hurt.
插旗子这事儿也省了
We don't have to put flags on the spires.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 我们来盖上屋顶
All right, let's get this roof on.
应该咔嚓就扣上了
It's supposed to snap right into place.
嘿
Hey!
你干的怎么样了 电锯哥[电锯惊魂里的杀人狂]
Whatcha got going on over there, Jigsaw?
我觉得我得从吊桥开工
Well, I thought that I would get started
屋顶就归你们了 所以...
on the, uh, drawbridge while you guys worked on the roof, so...
你的旗子都插好了吗
You all done with the flags?!
当然
Yeah!
十五分钟就搞定了
Yeah, it took me like 15 minutes.
哪里像你说的那么麻烦
It was a lot easier than you made it out to be.
杰 怎么办
Do something, Jay.
米奇
Uh, Mitch?!
干嘛
Yeah.
你去弄点三明治吧
How about you make us some sandwiches?
不成 不成 我们还没完工呢
No. No, we're in the middle of this.
不是 杰的意思是说
No, I think what Jay's saying is,
你为什么不挑点螺栓来
why don't you go sort some bolts?
不用 我已经挑好了
No, I sorted the bolts.
-全部吗 -一共就六个
- All of 'em? - There were six.
你们俩不对劲啊
W... what's going on with you two?
难道 是想把我甩开不成
Are you... are you trying to get rid of me?
呃 米奇
Uh..., Mitch.
天 你们真是闲我碍事
Oh, my god. You are.
你们 居然狼狈为奸
You're... you're, like, in cahoots.
米奇尔 你一碰工具 我就害怕
Mitchell, I get scared, when you're around tools,
亲爱的 这太危险了
Honey, it's dangerous...
对你 对我
For me, for you,
对我们的花花 都是威胁
for... our roses.
孩子 他说得对
Works better this way, kid.
我是指 顺利建好城♥堡♥
I mean, castle goes right up,
没人给一切两半
Nobody gets sliced in half.
你们也太小看人了吧 我可是…
Do you know how insulting this is? I was...
我可是在歌♥鸟夏季剧院实习过的
I was an intern at the songbird summer playhouse.
你们以为南海仙境那出戏
Do you think that the town of Brigadoon
就嗖一下变出来了吗
just magically appeared?
当然戏里看着是这么回事 但是 那个布景
Well, in the play, it did, but...the set...
那个布景是我用这双手搭的
the set was built with these two hands!
米奇尔 米奇尔
Mitchell. Mitchell...
还有范特普庄园 艾维塔的阳台
The Von Trapp mansion, Evita's balcony...
算了 算了
Okay. Okay.
你这是要去哪
Oh, where are you going?
我要暴走了
I'm going on a walk,
哈 没错 我还能自己走
and, oh, yeah, I can still do that by myself.
看着嘿 哦 好害怕会摔倒哦
Watch. Oh, I hope I don't get hurt.
哦 妈呀 谁这么缺德放个门柱在这儿
Oh, god, who put that doorjamb there?
害我没看见
I didn't see it.
直接撞上去了
I ran right into it.
哎呀 糟糕 绊着了 走路好难的说
Oh, no, I tripped! Walking is so hard!
刚才那下可不像是故意的
That one didn't look like it was on purpose.
就是故意的
It was!
还有几步路
Just a few more steps.
对不起!
Oh, sorry!
有台阶 有台阶 对不起
Step! Step! Sorry!
-菲尔 -对不起 对不起
- Phil?! - Sorry, sorry.
这一跤绝对值
It's gonna be worth it.
绝对不值
No, it's not.
别听她瞎说
Don't listen to her.
开...
And...
-嗷 嗷 嗷 -对不起 不要乱动
- Ow. Ow. Ow! - Sorry. Don't struggle.
不要乱动
Stop struggling.
好惊喜啊 我们的车
Great. It's our car.
不只是车哦 孩子们
Not a car. Kids?
"时" 什么
"ti... " what?
今天晚上 克莱尔·邓菲 我们把时钟拨回
Tonight, Claire Dunphy, we are turning back the clock
那纯真年代...
to a simpler time...
当年那个咱一家挤在旅行车里
when families piled into their station wagons,
捎上一些汉堡
picked up some burgers,
去郊外野餐的日子
and went on a picnic up to granger point.
亲爱的 没必要吧
Honey, we don't have to do this.
她说得对
Listen to her.
不啊 会很好玩的 我跟那个
No, it's gonna be great. I talked to...
法国 蚂蚁 野餐%¥%@&*...
France, ants, picnic...
尼克说了 他明天才来取车
Nick, and he's not picking up the car till tomorrow.
我们还能来一次家庭大聚会
We have one more night of family fun!
能有啥意思
What's gonna be fun about it?
谁说不是
Listen to him
-啥都有意思 -啥也没意思
- Only everything. - Only nothing.
好了 小朋友们
Okay, kids, you know what?
你们老爹要做好人好事
Your father is trying to do something nice,
你们少抱怨点儿多好
so I would appreciate it if you would stop your whining
赶紧上车
and just get in the car.
屡试不爽
Still does it!
啊哈
Oh, my!
快点 快点进去
Come on, get in, get in!
我不得不说 他得学会释怀
I'm just saying, the kid's gotta learn to let things go.
这对米奇尔是个敏感话题
Well, this is a touchy subject for Mitchell.
他就想体现男子汉的一面 就像咱俩
He wants to feel like a regular joe, like you and I.
哦 不好意思
Oh, pardonnez-moi.
比起普通香槟 我更倾向于第戎香槟
I prefer the champagne Dijon to the standard yellow.
要证明自己是纯爷们 方法很多 你懂的
You know, there are a few areas that define us as men,
比如运动健身 还有木工啥的
like sports and construction.
米奇尔只是想证明自个是
Mitchell just wants to feel like he's...
爷们俱乐部中的一员
part of the man club.
你俩不就那地儿认识的
Isn't that where you guys met?
我知道你这开玩笑是因为基佬氛围让你不适
I know you're making a joke because you're uncomfortable,
我当没听见
so I'll let it slide.
我们在性派对上认识的
and we met at an orgy.
淡定
Come on.
我就觉得那啥太疯狂了 仅此而已
I just think it's crazy, that's all.
他拿不稳锤子又怎么着
So what if he can't swing a hammer?
要看他好的一面啊
Look at all he has done.
法律学校出身 事业蒸蒸日上 还能养家糊口
Law school, great career, providing for his family.
未必还不够爷们
That's manly, too, isn't it?
传统意义上很不错了
I mean, the classical sense.
对 是 同样我觉得
Well, yes, I mean, I think it also takes a big man
辞去音乐老师的工作回家养孩子
to quit his career as a music teacher
也是爷们所为
and raise a child.
你也很爷们 小卡
You're a man, too, Cam.
谢谢 杰
Thank you, Jay.
等等 忘了装饰 再爷们
Wait. Garnish. We're men...
也要讲究啦
not cavemen.
我爷爷的爷爷的爷爷
My great-great-grandfather
参与过建造布鲁克林大桥
helped build the Brooklyn bridge.
我听说在他有生之年里
And I heard that, until the day he died,
每每经过大桥 一股自豪感便油然而生
every time he passed it, he was filled with such pride.
他会说 这桥有我一份功劳
He'd say, "there's a little bit of me in that bridge."
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表