Oh, wait a minute. Don't tell me.
让我自己把这个搞搞清楚
Let me work this out.
我曾经提过几次说我想要一个萨克斯风
I mentioned a few times that I was thinking of taking up the saxophone,
结果你送了我一个这样的电♥话♥
and you give me this.
我懂了 这是个性感电♥话♥是吧
I got it! Is this a sexy phone?!
saxophone和sexy phone音似 Gloria听错音
生日快乐
Happy birthday!!
好了 还有什么别的吗
All right, what else we got?
那个...没有了
Oh, uh...n-nothing.
也许这个家里的大人们
Hmm. Maybe not a perfect showing
表现得有些差强人意
on behalf of the adults in the family,
但是别忘了 孩子们还准备了礼物呢
but don't forget the kids still have their big gift.
而且做这个礼物花了我们一年时间呢
And it took us a year to make.
礼物就在影碟机里
It's in the DVD player.
你们一定得过来看看
You've got to come watch it.
好的
Okay.
我好兴奋哦 咱们快去 杰
I'm so excited! Let's go, jay!
我来拿着你的性感电♥话♥
I bring your sexy phone.
是啊 可别忘了
Oh, don't forget that.
好啦 因为我们大家都参与了制♥作♥
Okay, and -- and, uh, we all participated,
所以某种意义上讲也算是我们大家的礼物
so this is kind of from all of us.
没错 关灯吧
Yeah. Hit the lights!
-爸爸 -杰
-Dad! -Jay!
杰
Jay!!
-外公 -我们
-Grandpa... -We...
-爱 -你[与恶心发音相同]
-Love... -Eww!
明白吗
Capisce?
谁想再看一遍
Well, who wants to see it again?
这就完了 你就用了这么点镜头吗
That's it? That's all you used?
我连一个镜头都没有
I wasn't even in it!
那可真够烂的
That totally sucked.
你们知道吗 派对很棒
You know what? Great party.
谢谢你们都能来
Thank you all for coming.
我希望你们能原谅我 我要上楼去
And I hope you forgive me -- I'm gonna go upstairs,
躺着看会儿小说 然后就睡觉了
Curl up with a Ludlum, and call it a day.
喂
Hello.
曼尼
Manny?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在那儿干什么
What are you doing out there?
你干嘛呢
What the hell?
我今天下午把它拖到这儿来的
I dragged it back here this afternoon.
我知道这并不是个湖
I know it's not the lake,
可我们还是可以边喝饮料
but maybe we could pop open a few drinks
边在上面享受会人生嘛
and hang out on the water?
以前的杰会回答
Now, the old Jay would have said,
"我是想坐在湖面上与鱼竿和阳光为伴
"I wanted to be on a lake with a fishing rod and sunshine,
而不是大半夜坐在游泳池里起伏荡漾"
not bobbing around at night in a swimming pool."
我还是怀念以前的杰
I miss the old Jay.
梦想中的生活 不过如此 对吧
This is the life, huh?
的确是还不错
It ain't half bad.
我也想上船去
Ay, I want to get in the boat!
-船长 你说呢 -好吧
- Captain? - All right.
我也要去 我也要上去
Me too! I want to get in!
来吧 咱们上船
Come on, let's get in.
你今天跟克莱尔过得怎么样
So, how was your day with Claire?
你知道吗 其实 其实很不错
You know, it was actually -- it was really great.
虽然我不 我不常想这些事情
I don't -- I don't always think about it,
但我很庆幸长大的路上有她的陪伴
but I-I was really lucky to have her to grow up with.
我根本无法想象
You know, I cannot imagine
独自大战我那对疯癫爸妈的情景
dealing with my crazy parents alone.
是啊
Yeah.
小卡
Cam?
什么事
Hmm?
我 我还想再要一个孩子
I -- I want to have another baby.
你觉得这次要个男孩怎么样
What would you think about a boy this time?
好了 小心
All right, easy.
-小心 小心点 船都摇晃了 -不 不 不
- Easy! Easy! You're rocking the boat! - No, no, no!
我抓住克莱尔了 我抓住克莱尔了
I got Claire! I got Claire!
好了 啊嘿[水手打招呼语]
All right, ahoy!
这么说 如果我们都...
So, if we all just, uh...
好了 所有人都上楼去
Ok. Everybody upstairs.
卢克 你立刻去洗个热水澡
And, Luke, I want you to get in a hot bath right away.
我还在发抖呢
I'm still shivering.
这就是人们不在船上随意起立的原因
That's why you don't stand up in a boat.
我那是在扮世界之王呢[泰坦尼克号♥]
I was king of the world.
现在你成了暗夜之傻了
Well, now you're dork of the night.
亲爱的...
Honey...
我有没有告诉过你我有多幸运
Have I told you how lucky I am?
你是说从晚饭时开始吗
You mean since dinner?
我实在忍♥不住这么想
I can't help it --
你美丽的眼眸 如丝的秀发
Your beautiful eyes, your silky hair.
答应我你永远不会...
Promise me you'll never...
改变
change.
我不得不承认 这招还挺撩人呢
I have to admit, that's kind of hot.
或许我该去"改变"一下装扮
Maybe I will go change.
哥始终还是哄妞界一霸啊
I still got it.
消停会儿吧你
Knock it off!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表