我是对的
I was right!
我还是觉得你不应该对别人评头论足
I still don't think you should judge people!
我说放开我
I said get off me!
好吧 歌♥洛莉亚
Okay, Gloria.
是什么让你害怕骑车
What scares you about riding a bike?
失去控制然后跌倒
Losing control and falling down.
很好 还有吗
Great. What else?
怕有人把我抓走
Somebody grabbing me?
真怪异的想法 还有吗
That's weird. What else?
-看上去很傻 -好吧
- Looking foolish. - Okay.
你看 你就是被这些消极的想法牵绊住了
See, all these bad thoughts are holding you back.
那我们怎么才能摆脱那些消极的想法呢
So how do we get rid of these bad thoughts?
把他们射出来
We shoot 'em out!
不要 你敢
No, don't you dare!
快骑
Ride!
你敢
Don't you dare!
-快骑 -卢克 快停下
- Ride! - Luke, stop it!
-不要 -我说快骑
- No! - I said ride!
不要 不要
No, no!
-快骑 -我要找你妈告状
- Ride! - I'm gonna tell your mother!
说什么 说你在骑车吗
What? That you're riding a bike?
不是 是说你
No, that you're...
太棒了 我会骑车了
Yes! I'm riding the bike!
那是世界上最棒的感觉了
It was the greatest feeling in the world.
卢克是对的
Luke was right.
没有什么可害怕的
There was nothing to be afraid of.
下车 下车
Get off the bike! Get off the bike!
-把车给我 给我 -别抓我
- Give it to me! Give it to me! - Ay, don't grab me!
不 不 不 别抓我
No, no! No, don't grab me!
走开 走开 走开
Go, go, go, go, go! Go!
鞋带 后视镜
Laces, mirror...
车铃
bell.
减速 你个混♥蛋♥
Slow down, jerk!
感谢二位的光临 很高兴认识你们
Thanks so much for coming. It was great to meet you both.
祝你们一切顺利
Have a good one!
再见
See you later.
进展怎么样
How's it going?
很好 来了很多人
Hey, great. Lots of people.
听着 我在想那些标志的事
Listen, I was thinking about those signs.
使你的邻居们变得迟钝
"Slow down your neighbors"!
事实上 我觉得那个标示的意思是
Oh, actually, I think they meant
"减速" 是对你说的
"slow down" -- talking to you --
谁说的呢 "你的邻居们"
Who's talking? "Your neighbors".
随便了
Anyway...
你觉不觉得
Yeah, um, you think maybe it's possible
你在居民区
that you do drive a little too fast
开得有点太快了
in a residential neighborhood
这周围还有孩子 也许
with children present, maybe, or...
菲尔 我很感谢你的关心
Oh, Phil, I appreciate your concern,
但是问题不在我
but I am not the problem.
而是那个写标示的疯婆子
It's the crazy sign lady
她连个完整的句子都不会写
who can't put a sentence together --
那才是你该解决的问题
that's your problem.
菲尔 亲爱的
Phil? Honey?
克莱尔
Claire?
上帝啊
Ohh. God.
我得喝点水
I had to get some water.
我在追那个疯子
I was chasing that crazy maniac.
差一点就追上了
I got so close.
然后你就这么放弃了
And you just gave up?
那可不是我所认识的克莱尔
That's not the Claire that I know.
-快出去继续追呀 -真的假的
- Get back out there! - Really?
当然了
Yeah!
菲尔 我把手♥机♥落在药房♥了
Phil, I left my phone at the drugstore.
-我一会儿就回来 -好的 待会见
- I'll be right back. - Okay, bye.
你好 我是克莱尔·邓菲
Hey. Hi. I'm Claire Dunphy.
菲尔的妻子
I'm Phil's wife.
别拉着她说了
Let's not talk her ear off.
她该走了
She's got to go.
我是劳拉 很高兴认识你
I'm Laura. Nice to meet you.
这房♥子真漂亮
Oh, beautiful house.
谢谢
Thanks.
你会经过格林利夫吗
Hey, are you going by Greenleaf?
会
Actually, yeah.
我刚才骑车骑得太累了
I just overdid it on my bike,
现在没劲骑回去了
and I cannot get back on there.
没问题 我载你一程
No problem. I'll give you a ride.
这主意太糟了
That's a terrible idea.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
我这希望我是那种
I wish I were one of those people
热爱双重身份所带来的刺♥激♥感的人
who thrives on the danger of leading a double life.
就像是布鲁斯·韦恩
You know, Bruce Wayne,
《蝙蝠侠》中的男主角
彼得·帕克
Peter Parker,
《蜘蛛侠》中的男主角
汉娜·蒙塔那
Hannah Montana.
《双面蒙塔那》中的女主角
那个主意 太糟了
That's a terrible...idea,
因为你的自行车还在这呢
because your bike is here.
你准备怎么办 就把车丢在这 那太失礼了
What are you gonna do? Leave it? That's rude!
那随时过来拿就好了
Oh, just pick it up whenever.
随时 什么是随时
Whenever?! What's "whenever"?
那也太随意了
That's so open-ended.
行了 别叫唤了
Oh, stop it.
走吧 克莱尔 咱们走
Come on, Claire. Let's fly.
我喜欢她这么活力四射
Ahh. I love her energy.
我来啦
I'm coming!
你为什么要搬走
So, why do you want to move?
我想住在有门卫的大厦里
Ah, I want a high-rise with a doorman.
再说 这个小区有点疯狂
Besides, this neighborhood is getting a little crazy.
感同身受呀
Oh, tell me about it.
有个疯子
There's this one whack job...
不用再多说了
You know, don't say another word.
我敢说我知道你要说的是谁
I bet I know exactly who you're thinking of.
克莱尔气得要死
Claire was furious.
她说我从各个角度都背叛了她
She said I betrayed her on every level.
所以我打电♥话♥给花店
So, I called the florist,
订了一打气球
and I have ordered one dozen mylar balloons.
看你还能气多久 亲爱的
Good luck staying mad, honey.
快点 是那个文明社会发明了字母表
Come on, which civilization invent the alphabet
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
这个问题我们都复习了上百遍了
We've been over this a hundred times.
老爸 让我来 我是个很厉害的老师
Allow me, dad. I'm a great teacher.
谁发明了字母表
Who invented the alphabet?
我 不 知 道
I...don't...know.
卢克
Luke!
我浑身都湿了 你干吗呀
I got soaked! What are you doing?!
说呀 说呀
Say it! Say it!
卢克 别闹了
Luke, that's enough!
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!
是腓尼基人 是腓尼基人
The Phoenicians! The Phoenicians!
答案 正确
That's...right.
本年度最杰出的老师
Teacher of the year.
我把她交给你了 兄弟
She's all yours, buddy.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表