I wear his watch.
死老头子 恨死他了
I hated him. Hated him.
我在想 我不知道
And I was thinking -- I don't know --
希望你对我不是这种感情
I don't want you to think the same way about me.
那你有想过
You ever think about maybe
对我有爱一些吗
not being a jerk to me so much?
别以为我只是针对你
Now, see, you got to stop taking that stuff personally.
我对所有人都那样
I'm like that with everybody.
我不好相处
I'm tough!
还尖酸刻薄
And...Mean.
不喜欢别人唧唧歪歪
I don't like to take guff!
也不考虑别人的感受
Or people's feelings into consideration.
好吧
Okay, okay.
我不敢说我一定是对的
I can't swear my way's the right way.
看你那副追欢卖♥♥笑 上窜下跳的熊样
I see you smiling, skipping around,
不知怎么 我有时会想
and I think sometimes -- I don't know --
男孩们像你这样
maybe the boys would be better off
也许还自在些
if they were a little bit more like you.
知道吗 跳比跑燃烧的卡路里更多
You know, skipping burns more calories than running.
那是
That's --
先说到这儿吧
We're done here.
对了
Oh, hey, listen.
那人没告诉我 你做啥坏事了
He didn't tell me, but what'd you do to that guy, huh?
给他点颜色瞧瞧了
Did you get him?
我对着他喷了点香水
Yeah, I sprayed him with cologne.
当我没问
I'm sorry I asked.
喷了很多香水呢
No, but, like, a lot of cologne.
我追着他一路小跑啊
I just, like, got way up in there.
真有你的
Good boy.
有啥发现
Did you find anything yet?
这个妈咪论♥坛♥上
Yes, there's a whole section on biting
有咬人讨论专区
on this Mommy forum.
不错 上面怎么说
Oh, good. What does it say?
我儿子咬人
Uh, "My son was biting,
我就找了个陌生人训他
so I got a stranger to yell at him”.
外人对他的训斥让他好怕怕
"Being disciplined by someone else outside the family
以后也不咬人了
scared him into stopping."
-很傻很天真 -小卡
- Idiots! - Cam!
咋滴了 我才不会雇什么刁民
What? I am not hiring some hobo
来伤我家小乖乖的心
to come over here and traumatize my child.
她已经有段不堪回首的记忆了
She's already prone to flashbacks,
你懂的
if you know what I mean.
她在越南又没参过战
Yeah, you know she didn't fight in Vietnam, right?
我不管 我不管
I don't know anything anymore.
还有啥
What else does it say?
好吧 这位楼主说
Okay, well, this one says,
我女儿咬她弟弟时
"When my daughter bit her brother,
我在她嘴里放了点胡椒
I put a pinch of pepper in her mouth".
她哭个不停 不过从此再不咬人了
"She cried and cried, but she never bit again".
还有个笑脸表情
Smiley face.
这笑得还有理了
Oh, well, the smiley face makes it okay.
给我囡囡一点小惩罚
"I waterboarded our toddler --
哇咔咔
lol"!
那你说 我们怎么办
Well, all right, what do you suggest we do?
退出这个西班牙知道网
That we log off the Spanish inquisition website
用爱来感化她
and handle this with love.
听我唱 莉莉
Okay, Lily...
咬一口苹果 咬一口梨
take a bite of an apple, take a bite of a pear
咬一口面前的小曲奇
take a bite of the cookie that you left over there
有些东西你不能咬
Here's one thing you should never do.
泰勒 布兰登 苏小小
Don't bite Taylor or Brandon or Sue
人不能咬呀 人不能咬
because people aren't food. People aren't food
你咬了朋友
Your friends will run away
他们就会被吓跑
if they're scared of being chewed
再给一句小忠告
and as a side note,
私密部位保护好
private parts are private
你真贤惠 问题解决了
Well...problem solved.
我知道你在挖苦我
I know you're being sarcastic,
你懂啥 还没结束呢
but you don't know that it's not.
哎哟 我的乖乖哟
Ow! Honey.
-她又咬你了吗 -没有
- Did she just bite you again? - No.
我受够了 我去拿胡椒来
That is it. I am getting the pepper!
不 你不能拿
N -- no, you are not.
小卡 这么宠她对她没好处
Cam, you're not doing her any favors by being soft.
干脆你也甭拿胡椒了
Oh, well, then, why don't you just skip the pepper,
我去找钳子 咱俩速度拔掉她的牙
I'll get some pliers, and we'll pull her teeth now!
淡定 不就是个调味品吗
Play relax! It's a seasoning.
要不你尝一个
Okay. Well, then, why don't you try some?
-别闹了 -来嘛
- Stop. - No. Try a little.
-小卡 别这样 -尝一个嘛
- Stop it. Stop it, Cam. Stop it. - No, try a little bit.
你还敢打我 看我不塞你嘴里
Don't you hit me. Here. Put some in there.
-不要 -你咬我
- No! Well... - Ow! You bit me! Mm!
你为什么不为我唱首关于这个的歌♥
Why don't you sing me a song about it?
看你俩的领带多搭啊
Oh, look at you two in your matching ties!
-别跟我提这事 -过来
- Don't get me started. - Ohh, come here.
卢克 亲爱的 你喷古龙水了吗
Luke, sweetie, aryou wearing cologne?
没有 老爸攻击了推销香水的家伙
No. Dad attacked the perfume guy
又拥抱了我
and then hugged me.
我看到男孩们穿着可爱的西装
I saw the boys in those adorable little suits,
然后我意识到这舞台就是他们的
and it made me realize this dance is about them.
与我无关
It's not about me
与我跟歌♥洛莉亚之间
and my petty little competition with...
小小的竞争无关
with Gloria.
看那边的墙
Just look at the walls in here.
谁穿成那样参加儿童舞会啊
Who wears that to a kids' dance?
没错 她看起来太赞了
I know. She looks amazing.
好了 我要用首怀旧老歌♥
Okay, I'm gonna slow things down
为我们的女伴们
with a blast from the past
舒缓下节奏
for our chaperones.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
没事 我没事
No, I'm fine.
我 我没事
I'm -- I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我要纸巾
I need a paper towel.
不好意思 我没看见你
I'm sorry. I didn't see you.
是啊
No...
你当然没看见我了 当然了
Of course you didn't. Of course you didn't.
因为这是歌♥洛莉亚之夜
'Cause it's gloria's night.
没错
That's right.
全是关于歌♥洛莉亚 歌♥洛莉亚
It's all about Gloria, Gloria, Gloria!
你谈够情说够爱以后
When you're done getting married...
就把这地方拖干净点
maybe you can mop this up a little.
她怎么了
What was that?
都是这该死的制♥服♥
It's this damn uniform.
好吧 我们得谈谈
Okay, we need to talk.
不 我很好 我不需要谈
No. I am fine. I do not need to talk.
你这星期一直在排斥我
Well, you've been pushing me away the whole week.
你一直反对我的意见
You've been fighting all my ideas.
因为这是我的事 歌♥洛莉亚
That's because this is my thing, Gloria.
为什么不能也是我的事 克莱尔
Why can't it be my thing, too, Claire?
因为所有的事都与你有关
Because everything is your thing!
这是唯一一件我自己的事
This -- this is the one thing that was my thing.
这是我唯一的事
This is my only thing.
我的天 这是我唯一的事
Oh my god, this is my only thing.
然后你穿着你的紧身裙过来
And then you come along and you steal my thunder
用你那些很棒的主意 抢了我的风头
with your tight dresses and your great ideas.
我是那个受到所有妈妈尊敬的人
I was the one that all the moms looked up to.
我是格斯唯一喜欢的人
I was the only one that Gus liked.
拜托
Ay! Please.
你那么喜欢他 你可以留着他
You like him so much, you can keep him.
现在不一样了 我知道他喜欢你
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表