普先生 你好吗
Hey, Mr. P. How you been?
我很好
I'm doing good.
我以前就不喜欢你跟我女儿在地下室鬼混
But I never liked you in the basement with my daughter,
我也不喜欢你和我前妻在这厮混
and I don't like you here with my ex.
你懂吗 你那小小的恐吓
You know, your little intimidation game
可能对我小时候有点用
may have worked on me when I was a kid,
我现在已经完全长大了...
but I'm a full-grown man now...
我觉得我是该走了
And I think I should go.
"让莉莉成为派对的主角"这事做得太好了
So much for keeping it all about Lily.
是啊 我承认我控制不住
Well, yeah, and I certainly didn't help
就跑去训斥那个很可爱的临时工公主
by berating that perfectly sweet journeyman princess like I did.
天呐 看看这里
Oh, God, look at this place.
每个人都吓坏了
Everybody's traumatized.
我们需要有人来
Oh, we need somebody to
把派对气氛再搞起来 你说是吧
pump some life back into this party, huh?
我知道了 我去屋里放些音乐
I got this. I'll go in and turn on some music,
拿出纸杯蛋糕 打开泡泡机器
bring out the cupcakes, pump up the bubble machine.
或者
Or...
你这是迂回的告诉我
Is that a roundabout way of saying
让某个小丑出现在派对上吗
a certain clown can come to the party?
我之前错了
I was wrong.
哪个孩子不想要有个小丑爸爸啊
Every kid wants a clown for a dad.
你的决定 让一个小女孩开心死了
Oh! You just made a little girl very happy.
是啊 我知道
Yes, well, I can see that.
你还好吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我会没事的
I will be fine.
你知道克莱尔压力太大爆发后 会说气话的
'Cause you know Claire gets stressed out.
她在那里说的那些
That stuff she said out there...
都是实话
Was all true.
是啊
Yeah.
不知道我是怎么想 会和他在一起
I don't know what I was thinking with him.
我觉得像个傻子
I feel like such a fool.
你只是因为一个小伙子的注意有点飘飘然了
You got flattered by the attention of a younger guy,
所以你有点太奔放了
and you got a little carried away.
-那又怎样 -不是那样的
- So what? - It's not that.
我和你离婚
It's... I divorced you,
是因为我想追寻不一样的人事物
because I was looking for something else.
但我到现在都还没找到
I haven't found it.
但当我回来的时候
But when I come back here,
我觉得我得证明一些事情
I feel like I have to prove something.
就像人家看着我
Like people are looking at me,
说 你破坏了这个家庭
saying, "You broke up the family.
你还想表示些什么
What do you have to show for it?"
你做的对的
You did the right thing.
我们失控了
We were stalled.
我没胆去结束
I didn't have the guts to end it.
因为你是个好男人
That's because you're a decent man.
那也没让事情更简单些
And that doesn't make it any easier.
我只是不想被认为是个疯狂的姥姥
I just don't want to be thought of as "crazy nana".
那不是真的我
That's not really who I am.
我觉得 更重要的是
I think, more than anything else,
我真的问题
my real problem...
是她
is her!
什么
Huh?
不要 迪蒂 你在干什么
No, Dede!
也许 这也不是因为我
So, maybe it isn't about me?
或者我
Or me.
我跟你们说了 是因为我
I told you it was about me!
不要 不要
No! No!
我来救歌♥洛莉亚
I got Gloria!
我来救歌♥洛莉亚
I got Gloria!
这真是个珍贵的礼物
This is such a precious gift!
我知道 真不敢相信我爸爸坐下来做了这个
I know. I can't believe my dad sat down and did this.
继续
Keep going.
杰 集中注意力 到你念台词了
Jay, pay attention. It's your line!
我才刚念完一句白♥痴♥台词
I just had a damn line.
曼尼 帮我添酒
Manny, freshen this up for me.
不行 我们完成之前不能再喝酒
No, no more drinks until we finish this.
管他呢 反正小卡也会婉拒这东西
Who cares? Cam's just gonna return it anyway.
惊呼开始
Cue gasp.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表