所以你才跟他一起
That's why you'd go with him.
什么
What?
你觉得你老爸比我有意思
You think your dad is more fun than I am.
-当然 -"当然"
- Definitely. - "Definitely."
老爸超级有趣
Dad's, like, crazy-fun.
-但是你很好人 -我就是个好人吗
- But you're nice. - I'm nice?!
现在不是了
Well, not now.
跟他说吧
Tell him.
-跟我说什么 -没事
- Tell me what? - Nothing.
姑娘们 我们管老爸的车叫什么
Hey, what do we call daddy's car, girls?
信任之蛋卷筒
The cone of trust.
信任之蛋卷筒 没错
The cone of trust. Exactamundo.
在这儿你们可以畅所欲言而不受批评
Where you can speak your mind with no judgment.
那么 是什么 关于男生吗
So, what is it? Boys?
你们的身体变化吗 还是排卵
Your bodies are changing? Eggs?
不 不
No! No.
我们只是想也许
We were just thinking that maybe...
如果你能接受的话
...if -- if you're open to it --
爸 我们爱你 但是我们今年真的
Dad, we love you, but we do not want
不想去家庭夏令营了
to go to family camp this year.
-爸 你生气了吗 -没有
- Dad? Are you upset? - Nope.
那这抽泣声是怎么回事
Then what was that sniff?
抽泣 什么抽泣 我 我
Sniff? What sniff? I'm -- I'm, uh --
我其实是如释重负
I'm actually relieved.
我一直在担心有一天
The day that I've been dreading,
你们最终长大了 不再需要我
uh, the day when you two finally outgrow me,
这天终于到来了
has finally arrived,
而我淡定得很
and I'm handling it really well.
-老爸 你在哭吗 -没有
- Dad, are you crying? - Nope.
-你确定你没事吗 -没事
- Are you sure you're okay? - Yep.
我的天哪 他哭了
Oh, my god. He is crying.
我以前从来没见咱爸哭过
I've never seen dad cry before.
但是 老爸 要是你哭的话 我也要哭了
But, dad, if you cry, then I'll cry!
我没哭
I'm not crying.
我们把老爸弄哭了
We made our daddy cry!
你叫我爸爸吗
You called me daddy?
因为你就是我们老爸
Because you are our daddy!
我永远是你们的爸爸
I'll always be your daddy!
别哭啊妈
Don't cry, mom.
我没哭
I am not crying.
我告诉你一个秘密 卢克
Let me fill you in on a little secret, Luke.
我刚跟你♥爸♥认识的时候 也很风趣
When I met your dad, I was fun, too.
但是后来我不得不放弃
But I had to give all that up,
因为你们不能有一对风趣的爸妈
because you can't have two fun parents.
那样就不可收拾了
That's a carnival.
你记得那个叫利亚姆的小孩吗 就是穿着睡衣上学
You know that kid Liam who wears pajama pants to school
然后用一百美元买♥♥东西的那个
and pays for things with a $100 bill?
他就有一对有趣的父母 记住我的话
Two fun parents. Mark my words.
啊 我的天
Oh, my god! Ohh!
老妈 你也很有趣
You're fun, too, mom.
我刚才说我要跟老爸一起
I just said I'd go with dad
是因为我觉得 他更需要我
because I think he'd need me more.
怎么我在这到处找 而你却干坐着
How come I do all the looking and you do all the sitting?
因为都是你弄丢的
'Cause you do all the losing.
你再唠叨 我就让你每天
Oh, and you're this close
都睡后院的帐篷
of doing all the sleeping in a tent in the backyard!
你翻过你的包了吗
Did you check your purse?
当然了
Yes, of course!
这包很大 你最好再检查一遍
It's a big purse. You might want to look again.
好吧 我检查 您老坐着
Okay. I check. You rest.
不在里面
No. There's nothing.
你确定
You're sure?
是的 我都看了两遍了
Yes. I've looked twice now.
-什么都没有 -好吧
- There's nothing. - Okay.
那你最好帮我们叫辆出租车
Then you better call us a cab!
曼尼 曼尼
Manny! Manny?
怎么回事 这东西哪来的
What the hell? Where'd that thing come from?
两年前的圣诞节 从来没从盒子里拿出来过
Christmas. Two years ago. Never took it out of the box.
我当时想"谁会喜欢这个呢"
"Who would enjoy that?" I thought.
答案就是 小朋友
A kid, that's who.
快点 我们要去你的派对了
Well, come on. We've got your party.
何必呢 你说的对 我生来就十六岁
What's the point? You were right. I-I was born 16.
我没有童年
I've lost my childhood.
你为什么让我再翻一遍包包 杰
Why did you want me to look again in my purse, Jay, huh?
是不是你把钥匙放进去的
Is it because you put the keys in there?
我没有 怎么 你找到钥匙了吗
No. Why, did you find it?
没错 那是因为是你把钥匙放进去的
Yes, I found them because you put the keys in there!
曼尼 你他奶奶的在那干什么呢
Manny, what the hell are you doing there?
他想取消派对 因为他错过了童年
He wants to cancel his party because he missed his childhood
这个派对我重新安排了三次
The party that I have rescheduled three times,
换了两次餐厅
changed the restaurant twice
就为了全家能聚在一起 你现在说不去了
so that the whole family could be together?!
我表示抱歉
Please send my regrets.
现在可以给我点私人空间了吧
Now, if I could have a little privacy...
私人空间
Privacy?! Esto es lo que me faltaba a me.
私人空间吗
Privacy?! En esta casa?
下面那个是滑板吗
Is that a skateboard down there?
这是我今天失去的第二件东西
The second thing that slipped right out from under me today.
好了 快出来吧
Okay, time to get out.
第一个是我的童年
The first was my childhood.
我知道了
I get it!
我真讨厌固执的人
I am so sick of stubborn men!
你 你表现的就像个
You, you act like a little boy
不承认自己犯了错的小屁孩
That doesn't want to accept that he's wrong.
而你就像一个自怨自艾的老头子
And you like a sad old man that doesn't want to be happy!
老娘受够了
That's it!
-你会射中我的 -得了吧 曼尼
- You could have shot me! - Come on, Manny.
要是我想 我可以用这个打掉你的扣子
I could've unbuttoned your shirt if I wanted to.
要么速度滚上来 要么跟着这岛一起沉没
Now come here, or sink!
我会在车上带着这把枪的
And I'm taking this with me in the car.
我们走吧
Vamonos.
我认得你这表情 米奇尔
I know that face, Mitchell.
好吧 我们要赶路呢
Okay, a-and we're walking.
你这表情是说你对了 而我错了
It means you were right and I was wrong
就因为我要帮助那俩人
for trying to help two people.
-帮那对偷♥情♥的人吗 -我没话讲
- Adulterers? - Fair enough.
说实话 他们是我见过最老的偷♥情♥者了
A-actually, the most adult adulterers ever.
但我的初衷是好的
But my impulse was still right.
-天呐 又来了 - 生活就是
- Oh, god. Here we go. - Life is about being --
怎么 我就是要说
Yes. You know what? Here we do go.
生活就是要跟着感觉走
It's about being spontaneous.
做自己想做的事情
It's about throwing yourself into something,
而不是每晚都在公♥司♥工作加班
not working long hours every night at the office.
你就像是生活在自己的...
It's like you're living your l--
-神马情况 -不知道
- What is this? - I don't know.
打扰一下 警官 这是神马情况
Excuse me, constable, what -- what is going on?
一群陌生人通过网络等做出约定 然后一起做出夸张举动
活动结束后迅速闪人
我知道了 是快闪族 快闪族
Oh, it's a flash mob! It's a flash mob!
还记得吗 我们一起在视频网上看过
Ooh! We saw it on Youtube. Remember?
许多人们聚在一起跳舞
People get together and choreograph big dance numbers!
我们还是快走吧 这有点怪异
We should go. T-this is kind of weird.
不要 这很有趣 米奇尔
No, this is joyful, Mitchell.
你应该...
You, of all people, should --
小卡说的对 我是有点死板
Cam's right. I can be a little rigid.
所以有一天当会计部的查德
So when Chad from accounting,
一个我一直以为是男同
who I always thought was gay
但其实却不是的人
but apparently is not,
问我要不要参加这次的快闪族活动
Um, told me about this flash mob,
我说 当然愿意
I thought, "Hells yes".
我们每礼拜有好几天在下班后练舞
Uh, we've been practicing after work a couple of nights a week.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表