-后会有期 -不不 我只是一直以为
- I'll see ya. - No, no. I just always assumed
你会和克莱尔·普里契特结婚呢
you would marry Claire Pritchett.
你记得克莱尔
You remember Claire?
废话 她可是美若天仙啊
Are you kidding? She was gorgeous.
老天 当年我多羡慕嫉妒恨啊
God, I was so jealous of you back then.
当年你对我羡慕嫉妒恨啊
You were jealous of me?
那是啊 兄弟
Oh, man.
金发飘飘的克莱尔·普里契特
Claire Pritchett with the blond hair
她那柳叶弯眉 迷人微笑
and those browes, great smile.
她的一颦一笑至今依旧清晰如画
Oh, I can picture her smiling right now.
我想象不出
I can't.
是谁得到了她的"最终开垦权"啊
I wonder who landed her.
真他♥娘♥的♥有福
Lucky son of a bitch.
是啊
Yeah.
菲尔 我需要你
Phil, I need you!
又要干嘛啦
What now?!
对不起
Oh, uh, I'm sorry.
我一会就来
I'll be there in a second.
哇靠 咋不见的
No! How?!
你们到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我帮你们回答 你们没想过
I'll answer that for you. You weren't thinking.
你觉得那很有趣吗 大力水手
You think that's funny, popeye?
-不 -大力水手
- No. - Popeye.
我现在应该是在钓鱼
I should be fishing,
但我却得大老远的穿过半个城市
but I'm hauling my ass across town
从只小狗嘴下救你们两个二货
trying to save you two from a little dog.
至少那一小段时间里 我们有狗
At least we got to have a dog for a few minutes.
又来了
There we go.
你至少可以表示一下感谢吧
You could show a little gratitude, you know.
这裤子可是新的呢
These pants are new.
爬围墙时很可能会弄破
Climbing over that fence, I might have wrecked 'em.
真成熟
That's mature.
-对不起 -真对不起
- I'm sorry. - We're sorry. I'm so-- we're sorry.
对不起 以为你说的是 直肠
I'm sorry you said "rectum."
弄破wrecked 'em与直肠rectum发音相同
老爸 我错了
I'm sorry, dad.
-很感激你可以来救我们 -谢谢
- Um, we're so glad that you came and got us. - Thank you.
你把狗引开的办法真是太绝了
It was very smart the way that you distracted the dog.
我一年就只能买♥♥十二次月度香肠
12 times a year, I get sausages.
五月的 就这么没了
That's it.
六月香肠出来前 我毛都没的吃了
What the hell am I gonna to do till June?
看看
Let's see it.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
只要备好生日蜡烛就行了
We just need some candles.
肯定都收在某个抽屉里了
I must have in one of the drawers.
好吧
Okay.
果脆圈 项链
Froot loop necklace...
圣婴
Baby Jesus...
钥匙 这钥匙找好久了
Keys. Ay, I was looking for these keys.
圣婴
Baby Jesus...
气♥枪♥
B.B. Gun...
又是圣婴
More baby jesus...
还是圣婴
Ay, another baby --
天呐 斯黛拉 不要
Jesus, Stella! Don't do that!
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria?
杰 你不能进来
No, Jay! Don't come in here!
你不能先看到蛋糕
You cannot see the cake!
会带来霉运
It's the bad luck!
我早就看过了
I already saw the cake.
是我买♥♥的 我没去钓鱼
I bought it while I was busy not fishing.
不 去酒吧那边 去
No. Go out to the bar. Go!
在没养那只笨狗之前
You never used to talk to me like that
你从不会这么对我说话
before we got that damn dog.
曼尼 我差点就要打电♥话♥给你了
Hey, Manny. I almost called you.
你和塔拉进展如何
How'd it go with Tara?
我觉得 一般般吧
Okay, I guess.
我用了你教我的台词 的确很管用
I used every line you gave me, and she totally ate it up.
那为什么只是一般般啊
Oh. Well, then, why just okay?
她是约我下次去棒球练习场
She wants to go on a date now...
再续前缘呢
to the batting cage.
打棒球也不太行吗
Not so good with a bat?
是啊 除非是让我用球棒来擀面
I am, as long as I'm using it to roll out dough.
你只是需要练习练习就行了
I'll bet you just need a little practice.
我在你这么大岁数时
You know, when I was your age,
用球棒打气球都打不到
I couldn't hit a balloon with a bat.
后来我爸爸带我去实地练习
Then my father took me out to the field,
几个小时之后
and a couple hours later,
我都能打全垒打了
I was knocking the hide off that ball.
那是我与老爸最开心的日子之一
It's one of the best days we ever had together.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
你只是需要花时间练习
I just bet you need some time in a batting cage.
你这个周末有什么计划
What are you doing this weekend?
-会很好玩的 -这个主意好
- That'd be fun, huh? - That's a great idea!
我问下杰 他喜欢做这些事情
I'll ask Jay. He loves stuff like this.
那恭喜你们父子俩啊
That'll be great for you guys.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你今天的帮忙 小卡
And thanks for your help today, Cam.
不客气
You got it.
我不觉得外公今天玩的开心
I don't think grandpa's having the best time.
他一直在给自己倒酒
He keeps going and getting more drinks.
不是每次都在倒酒
Well, not every time.
有一次他是去查看女篮比赛的得分
One time he went in to check on the women's basketball score.
要是有人想知道的话 火花队领先八分
The sparks are up by 8, if anyone cares.
好吧 老爸 我们都得跟你道歉
Okay, dad, we all owe you an apology.
我们一直想要给你一个美好的晚上
We were so worried about giving you a great night
却破坏了你自己的安排
that we ruined your day,
真的很抱歉 害你没能去钓鱼
and I'm really sorry we didn't let you go fishing.
-对不起 爸爸 -对不起 杰
- Sorry, dad. - Sorry, Jay.
对不起 对不起 外公
Sorry. Sorry, grandpa. Sorry.
其实呢 我也是个混♥蛋♥
You know what? I'm acting like a jerk.
我又不是十二岁
What am I, 12?
不就不能钓鱼吗 我用得着撅嘴生气吗
So I didn't get to go fishing. What, am I gonna pout about it?
我有我的家人 你们为我做了这么多
I still have my family, and you guys made such a big fuss.
我爱你们
I love you all.
我们去吃蛋糕 拆礼物吧
So let's go get some cake and presents.
好
Yes!
蛋糕和礼物 大家来吧
Cake and presents! Come on, everybody!
-宝贝 -怎么了
- Honey? - Yeah?
我告诉过你 拥有你我是如此幸运吗
Have I told you how lucky I am to have you?
歌♥洛莉亚 借过
Gloria, excuse me.
我发自内心这么认为
'Cause I am.
好吧
Okay.
-祝你... -不要唱歌♥
- Hap-- ? - No singing.
这蛋糕怎么变成这样了
What the hell happened to the cake?
没有啊 挺漂亮的啊
Nothing. It's beautiful.
好了 咱们来拆礼物吧
Okay, let's open the presents.
没错 礼物礼物 礼物礼物
Yes! Presents! Presents! Presents! Presents!
-先拆谁的 -我先来 先拆我的
- Who's first? - Mine first. Mine first.
您知道的 克莱尔跟我--
And as you know, Claire and I--
我们的礼物还没完成
we didn't quite finish ours,
不过我们会尽速做好给您补上的
but we will be getting that to you.
好的
Fine.
我们的礼物本来是满瓶的红酒和一张生日卡
And our gift is a fuller version of that and a card.
很好
Wonderful.
当然了 这个蛋糕 是...是我的
And, of course, the cake is, uh, mine.
真不错
Fantastic.
然后这里还有一个
And here we have a phone...
嘴唇形状的电♥话♥
in the shape of a mouth.
不用谢啦 很性感吧
Ah, you're welcome! Very sexy!
先等一下 别提示我
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表