谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
爸爸 我从来没听过你唱歌♥
Dad, I've never seen you sing before.
那是因为你没看过我洗澡
Well, you never saw me in the shower.
我可没要邀请你们跟我一起洗啊
And don't anybody go there.
我十二岁那年
When I was 12 years old,
我爸走进我的房♥间 逮到我在做
My father walked into my bedroom and caught me doing
一个男生所能做出的最丢脸的事
the most embarrassing thing that a boy can do --
在跳麦当娜的《幸运星》
Dancing to Madonna's "Lucky star."
从那一刻开始
And from that moment on,
我就开始对他隐藏我内心的某一部分
There's always been a part of me that I've kept from him.
然而 现在的他
And yet, yeah, here he was,
在跟我的朋友谈笑风声
You know, laughing with my friends.
我说不准
And...I don't know.
也许问题出在我
Maybe the problem was me.
罗伯·劳
Rob Lowe.
-在哪 -在哪 -在哪 -在哪
- Where? - Where? - Where? - Where?
不不 《七个毕业生》中的罗伯·劳
No, no, Rob Lowe from "St. Elmo's fire."
这是我以前的来电对象 我爱他
That was -- that was my crush. I loved him.
我了解 他当时可是个帅小伙
I get that. He was a good-looking kid.
-当真 -当然
- Right? - Yeah.
《行如男子汉》
Hey, "Walk like a man"?
我会唱 但我走起路来可不像男子汉
Well, I can sing it, but I can't do it.
我刚刚似乎把什么弄伤了
I think I just broken somthing.
-痛 -护士
- Ow! - Nurse!
喂
Hello?
求您告诉我我的鞋在你那
Please tell me that you have my shoes.
为什么你的鞋在我这
Why would I have your shoes?
因为我昨晚把他们留在你舅舅家了
Because I left them at your uncles's house last night.
什么 你怎么没穿鞋就走了
What? How could you leave without your shoes?
我经常不♥穿♥鞋子到处走
I go a lot of places without shoes.
我现在就没有穿
I'm not wearing shoes right now.
不 等等
Oh, wait.
那是因为我把它们落在你舅舅家了
That's 'cause I left them at your uncles's house.
这可惨了
This is a disaster!
也许他们会以为那双鞋是他们自己的
Well, maybe they'll think they're theirs.
他们是同志 他们对他们的鞋了如指掌
They're gay. They know what shoes they own.
多谢 沃特
Thanks a lot, Walt.
你就不能对我父母友善一次吗
You couldn't be nice to my parents for two seconds,
弄得现在我被禁止跟你玩了
so now I'm not allowed to hang out with you.
你要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我以为你是我朋友
I thought you were my friend.
你答应过我教我怎么种番茄
You promised to teach me how to grow tomatoes,
还有带我去喝蛋奶乳的
and you were gonna take me for an egg cream.
算了吧 你就一小屁孩
Forget it. You're a little kid.
你别跟我用激将法
I don't need the aggravation.
这样 对不起我"激怒"你了
Oh, sorry I "Aggravated" You.
随便告诉一下 一堆人觉得我可爱死了
And, just so you know, a lot of people think I'm adorable.
我打不开
I can't open this.
也许你去音乐会就不用
Maybe if you had gone to the concert instead --
你帮我打开好吗
Could you open it, please?
我可以 但我年纪已经大到知道
I would, but I'm old enough to know
我不喜欢打开阿司匹林瓶子
that I don't like opening aspirin bottles.
喂
Hello?
-爸 -你们是怎么做到了
- Hey, Dad! - How do you guys do it?
我醉得叫警♥察♥跟我一起喝
I thought cops could drink.
我只是 我想告诉你说
Listen, I just -- I wanted to say
我昨晚和你玩得很开心
I had such a good time with you last night,
-我想要 -等下 我有电♥话♥进来
- and I wanted to -- -hey, hold on. I got call waiting. Yeah.
喂
Yeah?
看来不爱早起 了解了
Woof, not a morning person. Good to know.
我还有五公里就到
Listen, I'm five away.
但愿你喜欢蓝莓烤饼和达斯汀·斯普林菲尔德
I hope you like Blueberry Scones and Dusty Springfield.
-你是哪位 -胡焦 小傻帽
- Who is this? - Pepper, silly.
今天的沙漠那估计热翻天
It's gonna be a scorcher in the desert today,
相应地少穿点
So dress accordingly.
到你家那条街了 待会见
Oh, this is your street. See you in a minute.
这下麻烦大了
Holy crap!
你那个朋友 叫胡焦那个
That friend of yours, that Pepper.
他正在来我家的路上 为什么
He's on his way over here. Why?
昨晚你跟他约好的 你不记得了
Well, you made a date with him last night. Don't you remember?
如果我跟个男人有约 我肯定我记得
I think I would remember if I made a date with a guy!
我跟你讲 我认识棕榈泉的一个家伙
I'm telling you, I know a guy in Palm Springs
他有人类所知的所有年份的古董唱片
Who has every single Vintage record known to man.
我明天开车过去 一起去吧
I'm driving out there tomorrow. Come with me.
这可是个约会
It's a date!
是的
All right!
我当时醉了
I was drunk.
我可不要跟沙漠女王普里西拉去购物
I'm not going shopping with Priscilla, queen of the desert.
好的 爸
Okay, Dad.
我对我们目前的关系很满意
Well, I'm feeling really good about our relationship,
而我也想要保持这种状态更长久一些
and I want to hold on to that for a little while longer,
所以我现在要行动了 再聊 挂了
so I'm gonna go ahead and hang up with you.
替我大大地亲下胡焦
Give pepper a big kiss for me.
歌♥洛莉亚 现在听我说
Gloria, now, listen.
我知道音乐会那事让你很不爽
I know that you're upset with me about that concert thing,
你有权这样 但现在你要帮我
And rightfully so, but you have to help me.
怎么办
What is it?
似乎我跟米奇尔的朋友胡焦有约
It seems I made plans with Mitchell's friend Pepper.
这是个人名吗 叫胡椒
That's someone's name? Pepper?
是的 这只是冰山一角
Yes, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
还有个家伙叫朗吉奴斯[圣徒]
There's another guy named Longinus.
但胡焦这会就回到我们家
But Pepper's gonna be here any second.
他要带我去棕榈泉
He's gonna take me to Palm Springs
去买♥♥唱片
To go shopping for records.
待会他到我们这
Now, when he gets here,
你可不可以假装我们这有急事要处理
Can you pretend there's some kind of an emergency?
可以吗 求你了
Can you do that, please?
疼 杰
Iay, Jay!
恐怕你得赶紧送我去医院
I-I think you'll have to take me now to the hospital.
我现在头痛欲裂
My head is in pain.
-你是说像这样吧 -正是 多谢
- Do you mean like that? - Yes, thank you.
好嘞 好戏登场了
Okay, it's showtime.
这种语境下 这话就是指演戏
And with this guy, I mean that literally.
我来也
I'm here!
我的神呐
Oh, my god.
你们这个家真是无可挑剔
What I could do with this house.
你好啊 杰
Hello, Jay.
抓紧时间 这一趟车程有两小时呢
Chop, chop -- it's a two-hour drive,
还不算上折扣商场那一站
Not counting our stop at the outlet mall.
好吧 歌♥洛莉亚 我们要走了
Oh, okay. Um, Gloria, we're leaving!
你好 您就是胡焦吧
Hello. You must be Pepper.
哎哟喂
Ay, ay, ay.
-我的头啊 -你没事吧 歌♥洛莉亚
- My head. - What's the matter, Gloria?
哦 没事
Oh, nothing.
刚吃点冰淇淋
I just had a little ice cream. Huh?
他一天到晚喋喋不休 都在讲你
He hasn't stopped talking about you all day long.
嫂夫人真是魅力摄人
You are stunning.
有妻如此 夫复何求
How rich are you?
你真的没事吗 歌♥洛莉亚
Are you sure you're all right, gloria?
我好着呢 [西语]亲爱的
I feel great, mi amor.
他能和你出去我真开心
I am so happy that he's doing this with you,
因为任我想方设法 他还是顽固不化
because I never get him to do anything different,
听一场维瓦尔第都不肯
Like the Vivaldi, hmm?
比起我来 他好像更喜欢你哦
I think he likes you more than me.
你们两个玩得开心点
You two have a great time together.
好吧 但我们得早点回来
All right, but we got to be back early,
我还有事要做 你懂的
Because, you know, I got that work thing.
那些事我都推掉了 没什么要你忙的
No, no, I canceled everything. You don't have anything.
你可以和他玩上一整天
You can spend all day long with him.
太棒了 那咱出发吧
Wonderful. Well, shall we?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表