It's better this way.
真的吗 歌♥洛莉亚
Is it really, Gloria?
因为现在这里看起来就是
Because right now it kind of just looks like
一堆桌子和一大♥片♥空地
a clump of tables and a big open space.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry,
但是我们以前就这么做的
but we've always done it this way,
我认为如果你把桌子搬来搬去
and I think it's gonna throw people off
会把人们吓跑的
if you move them around.
天啊 这些桌子看上去真不错
Oh, my god, these tables look great!
谁弄的
Who did this?
是我耶
I did!
爱死了
I love it!
你好啊
Hello.
咱们还没自我介绍呢
We haven't been properly introduced.
-我叫歌♥洛莉亚 -我叫贝瑟妮
- I'm Gloria. - I'm Bethenny.
不知是否有人跟你说过
I don't know if anybody's ever told you this,
你很漂亮
but you're really pretty.
不 不 贝瑟妮 没人跟她这么说过
No. No, Bethenny. No one's ever told her that.
这些桌子真超乎
I am seriously freaking out
我的想象
about these tables!
这样好了 我们在要放桌子的地方
You know what? Let's just put a pin in
做个记号♥
where we're gonna put the tables.
好啊 桌子就这样放
Yes, we're keeping the tables!
还有什么需要我帮忙么
So what else can I do?
你可以
Um...you can...
帮我拿一下凳子
help me with the chairs.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要很多凳子
We need a lot of them.
凳子就放在台下 就在这儿
They're under the stage right...here.
请吧
There you go.
这里还真是又黑又脏的说
It's like dirty and dark there, no?
我知道 不太爽是吧
Yeah, I know. Bummer, right?
进去吧
Off you go.
味道有点怪啊 克莱尔
Smells funny, Claire!
对不住了 继续往里爬
So sorry. Keep goin'!
又咋了嘛
What?
我们真的需要凳子
We needed chairs.
里面到处是蚂蚁
明天我就把这都打扫干净
不 在孩子们来之前就必须打扫干净
说的是呢
你们讲啥呢
What are you guys talking about?
没啥 他说
No, nothing. He was just saying
他爱死这些桌子了
how much he loves the tables.
要是我有收据
If I had the receipt,
我就用不着叫你查了
I wouldn't need you to look it up.
照这样下去 第一轮舞我是跳不成了
At this rate, I'm going to miss the first dance...
我说的是我以后的婚礼
at my wedding!
他不是说他只有一件东西要买♥♥单吗
I thought he only had one item.
跟你老爹说去 要是当初听我的
Tell your dad, if it were up to me,
我们十分钟之内就可以买♥♥完走人了
we'd have been in and out of here in about 10 minutes.
你说过了
You mentioned that.
我可能还会再说一次
And I'll probably mention it again,
因为托某人的福
because, thanks to someone,
我们还得继续耗在这儿
we're gonna be here for a while.
好吧 我懂了
Yeah, I get it.
知道吗 卢克 你应该买♥♥套大号♥的西服
You know, Luke, you should order that suit in a larger size,
因为等我们结账走人的时候[卢克该长大了] -我懂了
- because by the time we get out of here - I...get...it.
这是西装钱
Pay for the suit.
你这是要去哪
Where the hell are you going?
卢克还需要 袜子
Luke needs...socks.
要青色的
Make 'em teal!
你是承心惹我哈
You're playing a very dangerous game.
嘿 筒子们
Hey, boys...
看看谁来了
look who it is --
那个占了我们停车位的家伙
the guy that stole our parking spot.
-你要去扁他么 -是我的话就肯定扁他
- Are you going to hit him? - I'd totally hit him.
我不会扁他
I'm not gonna hit him,
但我要跟他讲道理
but I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.
筒子们 注意了 要想当爷们儿
Now, boys, pay attention -- you want to be men,
就得学我这样对付这些痞子
this is how you handle a jerk like this.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, chief?
你今天抢了我们的停车位
You know, you stole our parking space today.
-啥 -就是这么回事
- What? - That's right.
我正在等停车位
I was waiting for the parking space,
你溜过去就把位给占了
You sneaked right in there --
你以为你♥爸♥李♥刚♥啊
that make you feel like a big man?
有吗 我根本没注意到
Did I? I didn't even notice.
这借口没啥说服力
That's no excuse.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我的狗今天死了
My dog died today.
我不得不给他安乐死
I had to put him to sleep.
十四年了
14 years,
我们俩相依为命
he was all I had.
现在我每每想起回家
Now I can't stand the thought
就独守空巢 眼泪就哗哗的
of going back to my empty apartment,
所以我就不停地跑商场来晃悠
So I just keep wandering around the mall.
这样好了 忘了
You know what? Forget about the...
停车位[也指"圆点"]的事吧
spot.
天啊
Oh, god!
他名字就是圆点
That was his name!
请不要扁他
Do not hit him.
喷点男士香水
Oasis for men?
有意思
That's funny.
你好像是在问我
You made that sound like a question,
却又不给我机会回答
then you didn't wait for me to answer.
-什么 -让哥教教你
- What? - Here, let me show you.
看 你是这么说的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You go --
你说 喷点 男士香水
You go, "Oasis for men"?
懂不 你说了 喷点 男士香水
You see what I mean? You went, "Oasis for men"?
你应该说 要喷点男士香水吗
You should have said, "Oasis for men"?
然后我回答 给哥来两下
Then I'd go, "Yeah, give me two".
但是你说 喷点 男士香水
But instead, you went, "Oasis for men".
-好吧 -你滴明白
- Okay. I get it. - You see what I mean?
-明白了 -我看未必
- I-I get it. I get it. - No, I'm not sure you do!
你没说完“男士香水”就喷我
You sprayed before "Men"!
你说 喷点 男士香水
You went, "Oasis for men".
-好好好 -叫你喷
- Okay. Okay. - Men!
-我喷 -别闹了
- Men! Men! - Stop it! Stop it!
-我再喷 -求你了
- Men! Men! Men! Men! - Stop it!
-我继续喷 -不要啊
- Men! Men! Men! Men! - Stop it!
我喷 我喷 我喷喷喷
Men! Men! Men! Men! Men!
菲尔
Hey, Phil.
我不知道我是咋了
I don't know what happened.
我就
I just...
我
I...
我真的不知道
I don't know what happened.
我今天对你是有点小苛刻
Look, I might've come down on you a little bit hard today.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我记得我假装去买♥♥袜子
I remember pretending to go look for some socks...
是我错了
I mean, it's, uh, my fault.
我把你惹急了
I pushed your buttons.
我老丈人以前也这么对我
My father-in-law was the same way with me.
那糟老头真可怕
He was horrible.
卢卡斯外公吗 他是大好人呀
Grandpa Lucas? He was a sweetheart.
中风以后他才良心发现
Yeah, after the stroke mellowed him out good.
那之前 简直不是人啊
Before? An animal.
卢克这名字就是为了纪念他的
We named Luke after him.
我做啥都错
Everything I did was wrong.
我说白 他非得说黑
If I said it was white, he'd say it was black.
尽管他从不用黑色这个词
Although he never said anything was black
他是个变♥态♥的种族歧视
'cause he was a pretty big racist.
我还戴着他的表
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表