-你们在这儿干嘛呢 -什么也没干
- What are you doing here? - Nothing.
你们干嘛看这个铲子
Why are you looking at that shovel?
你觉得有人
Do you think someone
用这铲子干了什么事吗 曼尼
did something with that shovel, Manny?
他认为是你杀了那只狗
He thinks you killed the dog.
你这鼠辈
You little rat.
别叫我老鼠
Don't call me a rat!
她是灭鼠天后
She kills rats!
你真的认为是我杀了那只狗吗
You really think that I would kill a dog?
那我该怎么想
Well, what was I supposed to think?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没杀那只狗怎么样
How about I didn't kill a dog?
那就告诉我你把它怎么了
Just tell me what you did with it.
他去了一个更好的地方
He's in a better place.
人们说什么东西死了的时候都这么说
That's what people say when something's dead.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我把它带去了一个农场
I took him to a farm
那里地方很大任由它玩耍
where he has plenty of room to run.
人们说什么东西死了的第二种表述方式
That's the second thing people say when something's dead.
我专属美发师的兄弟有三个孩子
My hairdresser's brother has three kids.
他们住在乡下
They live in the country.
他们很高兴拥有这只狗
They were so happy to have the dog
还送给我们一瓶咸菜
that they gave me a jar of pickles.
这也是人们说什么东西死了的一种方式吗
Is that also what they say when something is dead?
真的吗
Really?
看 看看他们多么开心
Look. Look how happy they are,
而不是在这儿孤零零地
instead of him being tied to a tree outside
被绑在外面的树上
with no one to talk to.
你怎么不一开始告诉我这些
Why didn't you just tell me this in the first place?
就好像你不在意我偷一只狗似的
Like you would be okay with me stealing a dog?
-当然不行 -就是这样
- No. - Exactly.
这就是我不告诉你的原因
That's why I didn't tell you.
现在狗狗开心 曼尼能安心睡觉
Now the dog is happy, Manny can sleep,
而我们还有咸菜吃
and we have pickles.
好的 这次的事就这么算了
Okay, it worked out this time,
不过别忘了偷窃是违法的
but don't forget that stealing is against the law.
-也许在哥伦比亚 -又来了
- Now, maybe in Colombia. - Ah, here we go,
因为在哥伦比亚我们会被羊绊倒
because in Colombia we trip over goats
我们当街杀人
and we kill people in the street.
你知道这有多伤人吗
Do you know how offensive that is?
就好像我们是秘鲁人似的
Like we are Peruvians!
这比赛太难熬了
The contest was hard.
预定
Reservations.
虽然我们发誓断绝网络
Even though we had sworn off the internet,
但是外面的人没有
the rest of the world hadn't.
奥兰多
Orlando.
国内的
Domestic.
代理人
Representative.
代理人
Representative!
代理人 代理人
Representative! Representative!
你有一封邮件
You've got mail.
-真的假的 克莱尔 -你不明白
- Really, Claire? - You don't understand.
我正试着买♥♥机票
I was trying to deal with our plane tickets
去拜访你的家人
to visit your family.
别说了 你这是自找难堪
Please stop. You're just embarrassing yourself.
巅峰对决 老头
Well, it looks like it's just you and me, old man.
放马过来吧
Bring it.
终于 我们逛回办公室了
And finally, here we are back at the office.
你们如果愿意坐一会的话
If you two would like to take a seat,
我这就去通知普林普顿先生说你们到了
I will let Mr. Plympton know that you're here.
-谢谢你 -好的 谢谢你
- Thank you. - Yes, thank you.
这地方太赞了
This place is amazing!
我早就告诉你了
I told you.
就像霍格沃茨一样
It's like Hogwarts!
[哈利波特小说中的魔法学校]
瓢虫避难所
The ladybug sanctuary.
我的天啊 还有那些小鹅卵石
Oh, my gosh. The little cobblestones.
太可爱了 我知道
So sweet. I know.
去他的鸭鸭吧 我们属于这里
Screw the duckies. We belong here.
你觉得他们会收我们吗
Do you think they're gonna let us in?
小卡 放松一下
Cam, relax.
基佬就是好 学校任我挑
We're queer, we're here.
没错 对极了
Yes, we are.
好了 再等几分钟
Okay. Just a few more minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
你好 我是斯蒂芬妮·卡莱尔
Hi. I'm Stephanie Kaner.
这是加佛
And this is Javar.
我们和普林普顿先生约好有个面试
We have an interview with Mr. Plympton.
真好 这两位先来 你是下一个
Wonderful. These two are first. You'll be next.
单身白人母亲 黑人小孩
Single white mother, black child.
那又怎样
So what?
莉莉是亚洲宝宝 我们是基佬
Lily's asian. We're gay.
在这场入学扑克赛中
In the school admissions poker game,
我们可是一手好牌
we're the winning hand.
亲爱的 不好意思
Oh, honey, sorry.
这是我的伴侣卡维塔
My partner Kavita.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. Nice to meet you.
再等几分钟
It will be just a few minutes.
跨种族的残疾拉拉带着一个非洲娃娃
Disabled interracial lesbians with an african kicker.
始料未及
Did not see that coming.
我已经有段时间没看纸质报纸了
It's been a while since I read an actual newspaper.
真怀念那声音啊
Miss that sound.
-不会吧 不会吧 -怎么啦
- No, no, no, no! - What is it?
布拉德受伤了
Brady's injured.
别这样啊 他是整支队伍的灵魂人物
No! He's my whole team.
看来我得修改队员名单了
I have to change my roster.
亲爱的 如果你在电♥话♥上不能搞定的话
Honey, if you can't do it over the phone,
这事你就搞不定了 我们可不会为海莉买♥♥车
You can't do it, because we're not buying Haley a car.
-也是噢 -你明白就好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
那么
Well...
我还是去浴室待着好了
Well, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.
菲尔·邓菲 你休想这样做
Phil Dunphy, don't you even dream of it.
克莱尔 我所有的朋友都在那个联赛里
Claire, all my friends are in that league.
-别人会以为我傻呢 -那又怎么样
- I'm gonna like an idiot. - So what?
我可是支付了高额的入会费
So I paid a huge entrance fee.
-有多高额 -也不是很高 一点点而已
- How huge? - Not huge. Tiny.
我的天哪 什么事情把她乐成这样
Oh, my goodness. How is she not cracking up there?
瞧她乐的
Listen to her.
不 我知道 不过你知道吗
No, I know, but do you know?
等等 她一个人待着呢
Wait a minute. She's alone.
然后呢
So?
她一个人待着呢
She's alone.
娘亲噢
Oh, my god.
我知道 你真该看看她的短裤
I know. You should see her pants.
我用彩信发给你好了
I'll text it to you.
好的 等等 别挂 我会发给你的
Oh, wait. Okay. Hold on. I'll send it.
噢耶 被逮着了吧
Ha! Aha! Aha! Busted!
索菲 我等会儿再打给你
Sophie, I have to call you back.
我就知道 我就知道你没法做到
I knew it. I knew you couldn't do it.
我告诉你我肯定笑到最后
I told you I'd outlast them.
-真没劲 -这是怎么了
- This sucks! - What's going on?
我来告诉你这是怎么了
I'll tell you what's going on.
爷赢了
I win.
汽车泡汤了 我得把汤姆·布拉德抛售了
Nobody gets a car, I dump Tom Brady,
长时间困扰我们的噩梦终结了
and our long amish nightmare is over.
我真的不敢相信
I can't believe you thought
你居然以为能战胜我们
you were gonna put one over on us.
我也不敢相信
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表