Which your mom regrets.
是的
I do!
所以 这就是家长要做的事
So? That's what parents are for.
有时候他们批评你 可以让你变得更强大
Sometimes they criticize because it helps make you stronger.
现在的孩子一直被夸奖
Kids these days get trophies just for showing up.
会导致什么结果呢
What's that gonna lead to?
三十多岁了还住在家里
A bunch of 30-year-olds living at home.
曼尼 你妈妈非常爱你
Manny, your mom loves you very much.
但是她也是个普通人
But she's a human being.
所以她也会想要小小地发泄一下
So she let off a little steam.
事实上 或许这对你们来说是好事
Honestly, it's probably a great thing for your relationship.
-我觉得我可以 -不要说了
- I guess I can - Stop.
我要让他知道真♥相♥
He needs to know the real truth.
曼尼 克莱尔觉得很糟糕
Manny, Claire was feeling bad
因为她想要打自己的孩子
because she wants to hit her own children,
所以我为了让她舒服些
So I tried to make her feel better
就胡说了一些关于你的坏话
by inventing terrible things about you.
你是说 你对我的诗没有意见
You mean you don't have a problem with my poetry?
没有 唯一的问题是
No, the only problem that I have
我怎么都听不够
is that I never have enough of it.
在任何什么方面 你都是个完美的孩子
You're the perfect kid in every way.
我的爱
Ay, mi amor
这亲情真健康
Wow. That's healthy.
好了 你回来了
Good. You're back.
咱们没事了吧
Are we done?
除非在这个特殊的节日里
Unless the you have something to say
你们有话要对带给你们生命的人说
to the person who gave you life on her special day.
-没有 -没有
- Nope. - I'm good.
我的宝贝卢克呢
My baby, Luke?
没有
No.
给你 这是什么
Here. What's this?
母亲节贺卡
Well, it's a mother's day card.
我知道了 别这样 好吧
And I know -- stop it! Okay.
小卡 这是曼尼给歌♥洛莉亚的贺卡
Cam, that was Gloria's card from Manny
我只是想让你知道
But I just wanted you to see
里面对母亲的定义
what its definition for "Mother" was on it.
是温暖 养育和支持
It's warm, nurturing, supportive.
或许别人认为你是家庭中母亲
You know, maybe when the world sees you as a mom --
不只是别人
Not just the world.
好吧 我也一样
Fine. Fine. Me too.
或许这正是我们所见的
But maybe this is what we're seeing,
我不觉得这是件坏事
And I don't know why that's such a bad thing.
它丝毫没减少你的男子气概 对吗
It certainly doesn't make you less of a man, right?
-也许你是对的 -没错
- Maybe you're right. - Yeah.
来吧 快加入他们的派对
Come on, let's join the party.
还有 小卡 把酒放下
And, Cam, put down the scotch.
你骗不了任何人
You're not fooling anyone.
这酒辣死了 天啊
It is so burn-y. Oh, my god.
快过来 大家都到桌子这儿来
Come on, people! Everybody to the table!
我只是很难接受这件事
It's just hard, you know?
好好的母亲节被毁了
Having your mother's day ruined.
我没有想到毁了它的人会是你 卢卡斯
I never thought it would be you, Lucas.
连想都别想
Don't even think about it.
但是她很伤心
But she's sad.
她伤心是因为她快输了
Sad she's losing.
她刚只是使出最拿手的煽情招数 试图打动你
She just hit you with her best shot.
咱们得保持强硬的态度
We need to stay strong.
-但是我感觉 -不许感觉
- But I feel-- - Don't feel!
去洗把脸 拿出你的男子气慨
Just go splash water on your face and man up!
现在我们就是你的妈妈
We're your mother now.
你今天跟我爸过得怎么样
How was your day with my dad?
说实话 很尴尬
Awkward, actually.
他 他小哭了一把
He, um... He cried a little.
-我爸 -嘘
- My dad?! - Shh!
-爸怎么了 -他哭了
- Dad what? - He cried.
没有 我没说他哭了
No, I didn't say he cried.
-谁哭了 -我爸 -别说了
- Who cried? - My dad. - Stop!
你为什么要让杰哭泣
Why would you make Jay sob like that?
我没让他哭泣
I didn't make him sob.
他哭是因为我发现
He teared up when I found this poem
他小时候写给妈妈的诗
he wrote for his mom as a boy.
-你们在感叹什么 -菲尔看见爸哭了
- What is "Ohh"? - Phil saw dad cry.
杰想妈妈了
Jay misses his mama.
-你们都给我住嘴 -有人饿了吗
- Everybody, stop! - Is anybody hungry?
-怎么了 -你为了你妈妈哭了
- What? - You cried for your mommy?
妈的 我才没哭
Oh, crap. I did not.
你哭了 菲尔刚才告诉我们的
Yes, Phil just told us--
没有 那不是真的 她说谎
No, that's not true. She's a liar.
你这算怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
我知道如果我因为我妈
Look, I know you would all be so happy
而情绪失控 你们会很高兴
if you thought I had some big emotional moment
但是我没有
about my mom, but I didn't.
所以说你并不想念你妈妈咯
So you don't miss your mom?
我当然想她 她是个杰出的女性
Of course I do. She was a great lady.
而且她也给我留下一份完美无比的酱料配方
And she also left me a fantastic recipe for sauce,
现在酱都要冷掉了
which now is getting cold.
所以我们能用餐了吗
So can we please eat?
-赞成 -去拿点酒来
- Hear, hear! - Just grab some wine.
我的上帝 闻闻看
Oh, my Gosh, smell that.
这味道就跟以前在奶奶家闻的一样
It smells like grandma's house.
你们还记得那个味道啊
Hey, you guys remember that?
我记得我第一次切意大利面
I remember the first time I cut spaghetti.
-不行 -奶奶就那样跟我说不行
- Eh-eh! - That's what she did! Eh-eh!
没错 不 你不能切意大利面
Yeah, no, you can't cut spaghetti.
她教会我要转着吃
She taught me to twirl.
所以是她把你转弯的吧
Oh, so she's the one.
没错 她很严格
Yeah, she was tough.
我记得有个联赛的小教练
I remember I had this little league coach.
有一次在一场比赛结束之后
And one time after a game,
他因为某事而痛斥我
he was laying into me about something.
具体是什么我忘了
I don't remember.
但我妈从看台那冲出来
But mom comes charging out of the stands.
她径直走到教练那
She goes right up to the guy --
我是说 面对面 你眼望我眼那种
I mean, face to face, nose to nose --
然后她对他说 "我告诉你
And she says to him, "Let me tell you something --
"没有人 真的没有人
"Nobody, and I mean nobody,
"能这么吼我的
"Yells at my little
儿子"
Boy."
我的天 他又哭了
Oh, my god! It's happening again!
没关系 杰 男人哭吧不是罪
It's okay, Jay. Let it out.
-尽情宣泄吧 -人只有一个妈妈
- Let it out. - You only get one mom.
我很抱歉 妈
I'm sorry, mom!
我也是
Me too!
一瓶红酒 一瓶 什么状况
A bottle of red, a bottle of -- what?!
真好 到底是谁不够强硬
Oh, yeah, and I'm the weak one.
米奇尔
Mitchell?
我就不用了
Oh, I'm good.
菲尔
Phil!
-爸 -过来 宝贝儿
- Dad! - Come on, honey!
对不起
I'm sorry.
-讨厌 从我身上下去 -对不起嘛
- Ew, get off of me! - I'm sorry!
爸爸
Dada!
我觉得她是在叫你
Oh, I think she's calling you.
想都别想
Don't even try.
明天早晨我还有陶瓷课
I have that pottery class in the morning.
杰 咱们去睡觉吧
Jay, let's go to bed.
马上就来
Be right up.
真♥他♥妈♥失策
Son of a bitch.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表