I'm beating a fat guy at pool right now.
唐尼 我试图和你交谈呢
Donnie, I'm trying to talk to you.
为什么
Why?
为什么 因为普通人都这样做吧
Why? 'cause that's what people do.
谈天说地 比如说他们的生活
Talk about things, like their lives.
艾琳原来是下我套来着
Oh, Irene opened her big trap.
听着 我很好
Look, I'm fine.
我又不是要死掉了
It's not like I'm gonna die.
什么
What?
医生发现得早
Yeah, they caught it early.
化疗过后 现在好了
I took the treatment. I'm clear for now.
快点 该你了
Come on. It's your shot.
诊断出啥了
Caught what early?
唐尼 你是不是说
Donnie, are you talking about...
癌症
cancer?
没什么好避讳的 我知道我得癌症了
You don't have to whisper. I know I got it.
我的前列腺检查是医生做的
You just get your prostate checked -- by a doctor,
又不是在网上认识的人
not some guy you met on the internet.
我不敢相信你居然瞒着我
I can't believe you didn't tell me this.
这又没什么大不了的
Because it's not a big deal.
听着 这件事就咋俩知道
Now, listen. It's just between us.
天啊
Oh, god.
艾琳 我怎么知道你的破眼镜在哪
Irene, how the hell do I know where your glasses are?
还有飞盘高尔夫啦
And there's frisbee golf,
你还可以用自助餐厅的大盘子当雪橇滑雪
And -- and you go snow-sledding on cafeteria trays.
你和室友还可以一起养条狗
Oh, and you all get a dog together.
我不知道暑假的时候是谁照顾它的
I don't really know who takes care of the dog during the summer,
反正你回去的时候它肯定在
but he's there when you get back.
有完没完 或许你应该回去念大学
Geez, maybe you should just go back to college.
亲爱的 如果时光能倒流我真的什么都愿意
Oh, honey, do you know what I would give to go back?
那一刻你所有的生活都在你跟前 由你随心所欲
It's this moment when your whole life is in front of you,
太神奇了
and it's a magical time.
你绝对不会想错过的
You don't want to miss that,
因为光阴一去不复返
Because when it's gone, it's gone.
别烦 别烦
Yeah, yeah.
快点 艾丽克斯 车要开了
Come on, Alex. Bus is leaving.
老爸 你手♥机♥震个不停
Dad, your phone's been buzzing like crazy.
我滴个乖乖
Sweet lorna doone!
十九个未接来电
19 missed calls?
到底是谁...
I wonder who's --
菲尔·邓菲
Phil Dunphy.
你看过那个广♥告♥啊
You saw the ad?
太好了
Great.
你想找什么样的
Do you know what you're looking for?
小的那个吗
The little one?
我明白你说的是哪个
I think I know which one you're talking about.
要是你感兴趣的话
Um, if you're interested,
我有个品质尚佳的老款
I also have an older model with a lot of character.
什么
What?
我觉得地毯和窗帘很配啊
I think the carpet matches the drapes.
我有段时间没看过了
I haven't checked in a while.
两个都想要啊
Both of them?
天啊
Wow.
要是你打算要一个的话 我还能理解
Well, I guess that makes sense if you're planning to flip one.
这样吧 我等会回你好吧
Listen, um, why don't I call you back?
我们约个时间
We'll set up an appointment.
我会抓紧时间把它们都清洗干净
It'll give me a chance to give them both a good scrubbing.
行
All right.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
再见
Bye-bye.
不错吧
How about that, huh?
你看这些电♥话♥都是问那个广♥告♥的
You think all these calls are about the ad?
是啊
Yeah.
我朋友妮可刚把咱们家小货车的照片发给我
My friend Nicole just sent me a picture of the van.
我觉得你老妈要
I guess I'll be seeing you wednesdays
气得跟我离婚了
and every other weekend.
你好
Hello?
这样的 听上去你很生气
Okay, um, you sound very angry,
这我完全理解
which is completely understandable.
我没生气
I'm not angry.
我只是坐在这里 回想我的大学生涯
I'm just sitting here thinking about college
回忆曾经的青春年少
and how life has passed me by.
谢天谢地 我们表演会上见
Oh, thank god. I'll see you at the show.
爱你 拜拜 快走
Love you. Bye. We got to go.
音乐到达高♥潮♥的时候
And as the music swells,
我们举起手里的字母
we reveal our letters
拼成"我们爱世界"
spelling "We love the world."
很好很强大
Powerful stuff.
然后宏伟的富兰克林中学的标志
And then the majestic Franklin middle school insignia
就会缓缓就位
will drop into position
不过前提是鲁本能把标志画完
if Reuben ever finishes painting it.
这不是艺术殿堂 鲁本
It's not the sistine chapel, Reuben.
惊喜吧
Surprise! Hey!
鼎力支持的男友顺路带点心给你吃啦
Your supportive boyfriend dropped by to bring you a snack.
梨梨 小布里和肉肉
P.B. And J.
梨子 布里干酪配火腿 我最爱啊
Pear, brie, and jambon. My favorite!
同志们 休息五分钟
Okay, people, let's take five.
就五分钟哦
A true five.
曼尼 怎么样啊
Hey, Manny. How's it going?
好 很好 好得不能再好了
Good, great, couldn't be better.
我们能不能...
Can we, uh...
行 当然 没问题
Yes, we can, uh -- all right.
怎么了
What's up?
听着 你需要跟小卡谈谈
Okay, you got to talk to Cam.
他要把我们逼疯了
He's driving us crazy.
凯文又开始咬指甲了
Kevin is biting his nails again,
鲁本一周都没有拉便便了
And Reuben hasn't had a bowel movement in a week.
别笑 猫王就是被逼死的
Don't laugh. That's how Elvis died.
好吧 曼尼
All right, um, Manny,
我...我不能参与进去的
I-I can't get involved.
但 好吧 要是你想反映情况
But, all right, if you have to say something,
就去告诉犀利哥 说他做过头了
just tell Bob Fussy that he's overdoing it
告诉他你们想回到原来那样
and you want to go back to your old stuff.
好了 休息结束 同志们
Okay, break's over, people!
我们再来次法国大革命那一段
I want to do the french revolution number again.
我们把断头台拿上来
Let's bring out the guillotine.
这次用点心了
Carefully this time.
不要 不要 不要了
No, no, no.
什么
Excuse me?
我们不想做这个新玩意
We don't want to do the new stuff.
我们不想继续排练
We want to stop rehearsing
想用原来的方式演绎 犀利哥
and go back to the old way, Bob Fussy.
我 我不知道那词哪来的
I-I don't know where this is coming from.
你们都这么认为吗
You all feel this way?
是的 是的 是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
行了 我不知道
Well, I had no idea.
我不知道我周围是一群懒人
I had no idea I was surrounded by a bunch of quitters.
要不是我把音乐剧大♥师♥
This production was a joke
伯恩斯坦和桑坦介绍给孩子们
until I introduced these children
这个破音乐剧
to the musical-theater greats --
还只是个大笑柄
Bernstein, Sondheim.
几年后 有个别孩子就会谈论
Years from now, some of these kids
当初我如何将他们桑坦化的
will still be talking about the way I sondheim-ized them.
我觉得那样说不太好...好吧
Ooh, I'm don't think that's a good way of saying -- okay.
你想用原来的方式吗
You want to do it the old way
用这首没新意老歌♥和死气沉沉的编舞
with the same tired songs, the same drab choreography,
然后得到父母敷衍的欢呼吗
the same tepid applause from mom and dad?
你们真的想吗 回答我
Is that what you want? Just say the word.
我们就是那样想的 是的 是的
That's what we want. Yes. Yes.
行了 伙计们 很遗憾
Well, too bad, people!
我说了算 重来
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表