that I said, okay?
杰 有些事情是刻骨铭心的
Some things can't be forgotten, Jay.
你知道什么叫月经吗
Do you know what menstruation is?
小爷我可一清二楚
Because I do.
搞定
Perfect.
-嘿 -你在干嘛
- Hey! - W-what are you doing?
你不是该把老妈从浴室里弄出来吗
Aren't you supposed to be getting mom out of the bathroom?
我正是在干这个啊
That is what I was doing.
我正是在干这个啊
That is what I was doing.
这个 这个柜子
This c-- this cabinet...
-正是问题所在 -怎么说
- Was the problem. - How?
这个柜子很沉
Yeah. It's very heavy,
而且是妥妥地固定在墙上的
and because it was properly anchored to the wall,
所以就有了一些连锁反应
there's sort of a ripple effect.
就是说
It was...
它压住了地板的一边
pulling part of the floor down...
另一边就被抬起来了
and then pushing part of the floor up,
然后这浴室的门就
using the bathroom door --
拜托别告发我
Please don't tell on me.
我不知道我现在是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore!
我是谁
Who am I?!
我就是个笑话
I'm a joke!
这就是我
That's who.
-才不是 -不是
- No. - No.
你不是个笑话
You're not a joke.
你是佩珀·萨尔茨曼
You're Pepper Saltzman.
我觉得我还是走吧
I think I better just go.
就算我在回去的路上发生什么意外
If anything terrible should happen,
你们也无须被迫去参加我的追悼会
don't feel an obligation to attend my memorial.
纽约和洛杉矶的都不用参加
New york or L.A..
佩珀
Pepper?
佩珀 你都没让我把话说完
Pepper, you -- you didn't let me finish.
我们不想去参加你的派对只是因为
The reason we didn't want to come to your party is...
米奇尔
Mitchell?
是不是啊你
Seriously?
-谁是暴徒之妻 -是我 是我
- Who's a mob wife? - I'm a mob wife.
不好意思 我听不清
I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you.
我是暴徒之妻
I'm a mob wife.
好吧 佩珀
Okay, um...Pepper,
这事儿由我开口实在有点尴尬
this is a little embarrassing.
我一点都不想听
I don't even want to hear it.
卡梅隆对你还是有感觉
Cameron still has feelings for you.
继续忽悠
Go on.
只是 只是对他来说很困难
Yeah, and it's just -- it's very hard for him
要面对你 尤其还是
to be around you, especially at your...
在你那美妙的早午餐派对 你是
magical brunches where you're just --
你是那么地有魅力
you're -- you're so... magnetic.
而且 我看到他深情凝望你的方式
And then I see the way that he looks at you, and...
该死 我都快被醋淹死了!!!
damn it, pe-- it just makes me so mad
我只能...
That I could just...
是吗
Really?
是呀 你根本不能理解这种情伤 小卡
Yeah, oh, you don't know the pain, Cam!
哦 兄弟们
Ohh, boys!
兄弟们 我真的不想当小三
Boys, I can't stand that I'm coming between you!
我就知道我的魅力让人无法忘却
Not that I'm surprised.
我确实注意到你对我暗送秋波
I admit I have noticed the stolen glances
还有你眼中那森森的渴望
and the yearning in your eyes.
如果我们推掉了你以后的早午餐聚会
Okay. Well, y-you'll forgive us, Pepper,
那佩珀你必须原谅我们
if we sit out your next few brunches?
当然了
Absolutely.
你们不能来真是太遗憾了
I would hate to lose you two.
我会一直把你们当成我的
I've always thought of you as being like my
-儿子们 -儿子们
- Sons? - Sons?
什么"儿子们"
"Sons"?
我本来想说"兄弟"来着
I was gonna say "Brothers."
这房♥子简直就是一个大茶几
it's like a house of pain!
-好了 克莱尔 -准备
- All right, Claire. - Okay, ready?
-准备好了吗 -我好了
- You ready? - I'm ready.
-好了 说"开始"我们一起使劲 -好的 开始
- All right, on "Go." - Okay, go.
-好了 开始 -加油 用力
- All right? Go! - Okay, go!
加油 加油
Go! Go!
-克莱尔 -天呐 这门有反应了
- Claire! - Oh, god, I got it!
哦 门开了 门真的开了
Ohh! It's moving! It did it!
搞定了 我们做到了
All right! We got it.
-天呐 感谢上帝 -出去吧
- Oh! Thank god! - Go.
天呐 真是感谢各路神佛保佑
Oh, thank god. Thank god. Thank god.
菲尔
Phil?
菲尔
Phil?
亲爱的 菲尔 你跑哪儿去了
Honey -- Phil, where are you?
菲尔
Phil...
你想害死老娘吗
Are you kidding me?!
饶了我吧 菲尔
Not the -- Phil!
-菲尔 -老婆
- Phil! - Hey!
你这算怎么回事 人间蒸发了二十分钟
What happened to you? You disappeared for 20 minutes.
我们好不容易才从那间浴室出来
We just had to break ourselves out of that bathroom.
你终于出来了 过来抱抱
I am so happy to see you. Get in here.
不要 不要 不要 你给我正经点
Oh, no. No, no. Seriously.
到底咋回事
What happened?
老爸刚才忙翻了
Dad was incredible!
他忙着关煤气阀门啊
He was running around here turning off the gas line,
清理玻璃渣啊
cleaning up broken glass,
在卢克脑袋撞到墙之后照顾他啊
and taking care of Luke after he ran into a wall.
什么
What?
柜子差点倒下来 实在是吓到我了
I got scared because the cabinet didn't fall down.
哦 对不起
Ohh. I'm sorry.
-没事 别介意 -不 是我不好
- Well, don't worry about it. - No, I'm sorry.
我神经过敏了
Oh... I was so nervous.
我刚才给吓坏了
I freaked out.
没关系 没关系
It's all right. It's all right.
-这真是个杯具的早晨 -是啊
- I think it was a little bit of a rough morning. - Yes.
-是不 -是啊是啊
- Wasn't it? - Yes, it was.
你们想干啥我不管
I don't know about you guys,
我现在只想翘个二郎腿好好休息一下
but I just want to relax and put my feet up.
去"宽容博物馆"休息更好 谁想跟我一起
At the Museum of Tolerance. Who's in?
我呀
I am!
好闺女 咱们走着
You are. Okay. Let's do it.
地震并没什么难以理解的
There's nothing mystical about an earthquake.
只是地壳需要释放其累积过大的压力
Pressure builds, and it's released.
你只要祈祷没有造成太大伤害就好
And you just hope there's not too much damage.
但是地震使你意识到什么最重要
But it makes you realize what matters.
对我来说 是我的家人
And for me, that's my family.
我会帮你向上帝美言几句
I'll put in a good word for you.
好儿子 你最棒了
You're the best, kid.
我的家人和我的高尔夫
My family and golf.
如果天堂真的在天上
If heaven's in the sky,
那我们如何立足呢
what do you walk on?
曼尼 表犯傻了 当然是腾云驾雾啊
Ay, Manny, don't be ridiculous. The clouds.
这说不通啊 云彩只是水蒸气
That makes no sense. Clouds are air.
你会从上面摔下去的
You'd fall right through them.
天堂滴云彩就像蹦床一样
The clouds in heaven -- they're like trampolines.
我可不喜欢蹦床
Mm, I don't like trampolines.
我一跳就觉得像晕船
They make me seasick.
曼尼 表瞎操心了
Manny, stop worrying.
天堂可是灰常美丽滴
Heaven is a beautiful place
有阳光 有彩虹 还有蝴蝶翩翩起舞
with sunshine and rainbows and butterflies.
-神马 有蝴蝶 -哎 米有米有米有
- Butterflies?! -Ay, no, no, no, no.
偶没说蝴蝶 曼尼 那里米有蝴蝶
Aah! I didn't say butterflies! Manny, there's no butterflies!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表