得 您待着 我-我来接
Okay. I'll -- I'll get that.
喂
Hello?
喂 曼尼正在准备
Hey, Manny's getting his outfit together
他今晚舞会的行头
for the dance tonight.
我正在把舞会用品往车上装呢
I was just taking some supplies out to the car.
太激动了 小伙子们的第一次舞会耶
Isn't this exciting -- the boys' first dance?
简直是我人生中最美好的一天
Greatest day of my life.
话说菲尔有绿色的装饰方巾不
Does Phil have a green pocket square for him?
青色
Teal!
好吧 青色的
Teal.
我不知道 不过我不觉得菲尔是个
I don't know. I don't think Phil's
会往西服口袋里搞什么装饰方巾的人哎
really a pocket-square kind of a guy.
咱还是问问米奇吧
Why don't we conference in Mitch?
看 介个玩意儿行不
Ay! Look. This might work.
这是蓝绿色的诶...
Well, except that it's turquoise...
还是个胸罩
oh, and a bra?!
你觉得俺们村儿里的孩子会戴装饰方巾吗
Do you think the kids in my village had pocket squares?
又扯什么你们村儿
Here we go with the village.
-爸 还在听不 -很不幸 我还在
- Dad, are you still there? - Unfortunately, yes.
帮我问下克莱尔
Please ask Claire what time
我该几点去学校帮忙啊
do I need to be at the school to help set up.
歌♥洛莉亚想问--
Gloria wants to know --
不用重复 我听着了 听着了
No, I heard. I heard.
告诉她很感谢她这么热心
Um, tell her thank you so much,
但我们的人手已经足够了
but we have all the help we could possibly need,
其实如果她不想来的话
and she doesn't even have to come tonight
-她压根儿都不用出现 -克莱尔说
- if she doesn't want to. - Claire said --
我听见了
I heard.
喂
Hello?
喂 米奇
Oh, hey, Mitch!
-你在哪儿 -我们在公园呢
- Where are you? - Oh, we're at the park.
你肯定不敢相信
You would not believe
某些家长是怎么打扮自己孩子的
how some of these people dress their kids.
莉莉的小伙伴刚刚从沙坑玩具车里
Lily's friend just pulled a Britney Spears
拽出一个迷你版布兰妮
getting out of a sandbox car.
老爸也在听着呢
So, dad's on the line.
你那儿有没有青色的装饰方巾啊 曼尼要用
Do you he a teal pocket square for Manny?
小卡 曼尼想问你借青色的装饰方巾
Cam, Manny needs a teal pocket square.
我有青色的 水蓝色的 浅蓝色的
Oh, I've got teal, I've got aqua, i've got sea foam...
-小卡啥都有 -小卡有
- Yeah, Cam's got one. - Cam's got one.
太棒了
Yes!
我想起来了 我借给安德瑞了
Oh, you know what? I lent it to Andre.
不过他借给安德瑞了
Ah. He lent it to Andre.
情况有变
Flag on the play.
你说啥
What's that mean?
啥意思
What's that mean?!
看来我得去趟商场了
Now I got to go to the mall.
这身怎么样
Is this okay?
太巧了 卢克也要去商场耶
Oh, hey! Luke has to go to the mall, too.
为啥
What?
菲尔
Phil.
咱走吧 绿巨人
Let's go, Incredible Hulk.
那个叫莉莉小姑娘是你家的不
Uh, is that ur little girl over there -- Lily?
-是啊 看她多可爱 -是啊
- Yes. Look at her. - Yes.
这事说起来有点尴尬
Uh, well, this is a little bit awkward,
不过她刚刚咬了我家泰勒
but she bit Tyler.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我的老天爷
Oh, my goodness.
我真不知道该说什么好
I -- I don't even know what to say.
她从没这么干过
She's never done anything like that before.
到底怎么回事
How did it happen?
我也不知道 我没看见
I don't know. I didn't see.
大家都爱来这套
It's time to play everyone's favorite game.
"都怪基佬爸爸"
"Let's blame the gay dads"!
你知道异性恋都生出什么货色吗
You know who had straight parents?
希♥特♥勒♥
Adolf Hitler.
杀人狂曼森
Charles Manson.
-咱还继续不 -爱打人的超模娜奥米
- Shall we go on? - Naomi Campbell.
但我知道肯定有这么回事
I-I know it happened.
他胳膊上还有牙印呢
He's got bite marks on his arm.
老天 还真有人咬你了哈
Oh, gosh, someone really sunk their teeth into you, huh?
你真是个可口的小家伙
It's 'cause you're such a yummy little guy!
是啊
Yes!
才不是我家闺女干的呢
Our daughter didn't do that.
-但是他说 -好吧
- But he said -- - Right.
没准儿是他搞错了
He's probably just confused.
你猜我认为是谁干的
You know who I bet did it, though?
是比利 念起来和莉莉差不多
Billy. Rhymes with Lily.
而且 他可好斗了
Plus, he is very aggressive.
他家保姆就在那儿呢
His babysitter's right over there.
她 她不太会管孩子
She's -- she's not much of a disciplinarian.
我可以跟你保证
Because I can assure you,
要是我家闺女咬人了
if our child did something like this,
亚洲人爱吃大米 大米是白色的 白色与大米指不分彼此 此处指黏着莉莉
我们肯定会寸步不离地看着她
we would be on her like white on rice.
我知道这听起来貌似有点种族歧视
And I know that sounds a little bit like a racial slur,
因为我们是白人 而她八成爱吃米饭
because we're white and she presumably likes rice,
不过我真不是故意说成这样的
but I didn't intend it that way.
终于有车位了
Ah. Finally. There's a spot.
小伙子们 我现在好为你们骄傲
Guys, I am just bursting with pride right now.
这可是你们第一次舞会啊
Your first dance.
很快你们也成男子汉了
Soon you're gonna be men.
你们得知道 男子汉可不会
I want you to know there's more to be a man
整天想着买♥♥漂亮衣服
than just shopping for fancy outfits.
没错 很快你们就要长出胸毛
Yep. Pretty soon, you get some hair on your chest,
接电♥话♥时
you start answering the phone,
人家也不会以为你们是女人了
people don't think you're ladies.
别磨叽了 戴茜小姐
Come on, today, Miss Daisy.
事实上 戴茜小姐是坐车的
Actually, Miss Daisy was the one being driven,
不是开车的
not the one driving.
没看过
Never saw it.
那片儿叫《为戴茜小姐开车》
It's called "Driving Miss Daisy".
我说你今天话挺多啊
You got a real lip on you today. You know that?
喂 那是我们的车位
Hey! That was our spot!
你在干啥啊
What are you doing?
你就这么把车位拱手让人了啊
You're gonna let him snake your spot?
没啥大不了的
Not worth it.
孩子们 要想当男子汉
Boys, here's the only thing you got to know
你们必须得记住
about being a man --
永远不能让别人抢走你的东西
never let someone take what is yours.
除非那只是个微不足道的小车位
Unless it's just a parking spot
车位多的是嘛
and there's plenty of others.
好贴心哦 菲尔 真该把这写下来
That's sweet, Phil. You ought to write that down.
你包里肯定还带着口红呢吧 娘娘腔
You got any lipstick in your purse?
你开玩笑吗 我很爱杰的
I love Jay. Are you kidding me?
他是我的哥们
He's my boy.
当然 他经常和我过不去
Yeah, he gives me a hard time,
可这就是和岳父的相处之道
but that's the deal with a father-in-law.
关键在于
The key is,
我绝不向他妥协
I never let him see just how much it devastates me.
这念"邓菲"
It's "Dunphy."
我就这么念的 "傻菲"
That's what I said -- "Dumphy."
不对 不是"傻"
No, not "dumb".
是"邓菲"
"Dunphy".
"傻菲"
"Dumphy".
-跟我念"邓" -邓
- Say "done". - Done.
-跟我念"菲" -菲
- Say "fee". - Fee.
-"邓菲" -"傻菲"
- "Done-fee". - "Dumphy".
好的 往这边挪点
All right, just bring it this way?
这边 就这了
This way -- there it is.
很好 谢谢 很完美
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表