杰瑞不能扮演稻草人了
Jerry is a no-go on the crow.
你在他那儿待了这么久吗
You've been over there this whole time?
对啊 他一直倾诉 我不忍♥心丢下他一个人
Yeah, he was venting. I couldn't break free.
老天
God...
你真是秀色可餐
You are sexy.
亲爱的
Honey...
别啊 还没完呢 亲爱的
Not so fast. I don't think we're done here, my darling.
别闹了 我要下来
It's okay. I need to get down.
噢 要下面吗 我可以一直往下哦
Oh, we can get down. We can get way down.
天啊
Oh, god!
菲尔
Phil!
别 不要 不要 不要
No! No, no, no, no, no! No!
好吧
Okay.
不会吧
Oh, no.
别别别别 好吧
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Okay.
好吧 淡定 米奇尔 淡定淡定
Okay. Focus, Mitchell. Focus. Focus.
喂
Hello?
我困在男厕所了
I'm trapped in a men's room,
身上唯一的衣服就是蜘蛛侠装了
And all I have on is the spider-man suit.
真够火♥辣♥的 请问你是哪位
Hot. Who is this?
有人把我衬衣拿走了 我剩下的衣服
Somebody took my shirt, and all the rest
都浸在坐便池里了
of my clothes are all "Toilety."
我完蛋了
I'm screwed.
你干嘛不跟查理实话实说呢
Why don't you just tell Charlie the truth?
我不能 我今天已经搞砸一次了
I can't. I already messed up once today.
我可不能冒这个险
And I can't risk it.
我后备箱里还有一套西装
I-I have another suit in my trunk,
但我要到达停车位 就必须穿过办公室
But I can't get to the car without going through the office.
你知道最讽刺的是什么吗
You know what's ironic?
现在真正能帮你的
Who could really help you right now
就是蜘蛛侠了
is spider-man.
蜘蛛侠来也!
He's here.
好了 好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
不
No.
别叫 别叫 别叫 别叫
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别叫 别叫 别叫
No, no, no.
好吧 好吧
Um, o-okay. Okay.
看啊 我的子民
Behold, my creation.
怪物 听我指挥
Monster, do my bidding!
谨遵命令 主人
I do as you command, master.
好了 老妈
Okay. Mom.
千万别再不满意这件了
You cannot have a problem with this.
我是特雷莎修女
I'm mother Teresa.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
怎么了 我是她热辣版的复活造型
What? I'm her back when she was hot.
你要再多穿点的话 我会给你10美元
I will pay you $10 to go put on more clothes.
此等待遇可是头一次哦
Bet it's the first time you ever heard that one.
好吧 知道吗 这儿 披上这个
Okay. You know what? Here. Here we go.
来帮你遮上点
Let's just cover you up.
好了 我想赶紧彩排一下
All right, now, I just want to run through this,
大家都快一点
really quick with everybody.
首先是 不给糖就捣蛋
Um, first, it's "Trick or treat?"
然后 菲尔
And then, Phil...
-有种就进来 -没错 然后老爸就
- "Come in if you dare." - Right, and then dad does
弄出电闪雷鸣的效果 还要放雾
the thunder and the lightning and the fog.
指导孩子们进来 经过装着艾丽克斯的笼子
Usher the children in past Alex in her cage.
-我被关在笼子里吗 -是的
- I'm in a cage? - Yes!
你被强行关押在一个鬼屋里
You're in a house of horrors being held against your will.
我知道 但要笼子干嘛
Yeah,I know, so why do we need the cage?
接着歌♥洛莉亚突然出现
And then Gloria pops up
就像乡村恶巫婆一样 然后她说
as the evil village bruja, and she says,
欢迎来到你的噩梦之境
"Welcome to your nightmare.
哈哈哈哈
Ah ha ha ha ha!"
然后小卡和海莉负责他们的部分
and the Cam and Haley do their thing.
小孩负责发糖 领他们出去
Kids get their candy. They are ushered out.
他们以后到此为止了 其实还没有
They think it's all over, but it's not!
因为在外面的走廊上
Because out on the porch,
稻草人会突然跳出来
the scarecrow pops to life.
然后就听到他们最后的一声惨叫
Wow! For one final "Aah!"
米奇尔 你扮演稻草人
And that's - Mitchell, you're the srecrow!
不要 不要
Oh, no, no.
我穿了一天的戏服 好想死啊
I was in a costume all day. It was awful.
这跟我当年根本没法比
It's nothing compared to when I was
-你没经历过糟糕的万圣节 -我没有
- You don't own bad halloweens. - Don't I?
我们懂的 小卡 伤心往事
We get it, Cam. Hard day.
米奇尔 拜托了 戏服就在厨房♥里
Mitchell, please. The costume's in the kitchen.
快点来嘛
Come on.
好了 克莱尔 克莱尔
All right, Claire, Claire.
在你离开我之前 我只想让你知道
Before you go, I just want you to know...
好的 我的假发 快掉了
Okay. The wig. That, that's...
我爱你胜过
I love you more...
嘴真甜 谢谢你 亲爱的
That's nice. Thanks, honey.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend!
-大家好啊 -你来啦
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
天啊 你们俩看起来好极了
Wow. God, you guys look great.
谢谢你 菲尔 我尽力了
Thank you, Phil. I try my best.
你看起来非常像死人
You look very dead-like.
歌♥洛莉亚 别说了 我说过对不起了
Gloria, stop it. I said I was sorry.
不不 杰
Oh, no, no, Jay.
从现在起 我只说标准美式英语
For now on, I only speak in proper american,
这样我就不会使你丢人了
so I don't embarrass you.
她刚看完牙回来吗
Did she just get back from the dentist?
她在跟我发脾气 因为我跟她说
She's mad at me because I told her
有时候别人听不懂她在说什么
sometimes people can't understand her.
赶紧去弥补一下吧 杰
Make it right, Jay.
咱俩现在都岌岌可危了
We're all just hanging by a thread.
老爸 你看起来棒极了
Hey! Dad! Oh, you look great!
不错 好了 歌♥洛莉亚已经就位了
Oh, good. Okay, Gloria's in position.
你好 歌♥洛莉亚 就是这样
Hi, Gloria. There you go.
你就呆这儿
Right back here.
克莱尔 我不知道自己能否胜任这活
Claire, I don't know that I'm - I'm feeling up to this.
为什么 小卡 为什么呢
Why, Cam? Why?
到底发生了什么事
What happened that is so awful
糟糕到你都不敢告诉我们
you simultaneously can't speak of it
同时却又不住地提起呢
and yet can't stop talking about it?
说不出口 太伤感了
I can't. It's too emotional.
好吧 那下次吧
Okay. Some other time.
-我那时十岁 -天啊
- I was 10. - Oh, god.
跟我的好朋友迪米·瑞格纳一起
Dressed as Quasimodo on a front porch
他扮捉鬼人 我扮敲钟人[巴黎圣母院]
with my best friend, Timmy Reglar, a ghostbuster.
门廊上有一篮糖果 里面还有一张纸条
There was a bucket of candy with a sign.
-上面写着"拿一颗" -一颗
- It said "Take one." - One.
迪米把整篮糖都拿走放到了包里
Timmy took the entire bucket and put it in his bag.
迪米不守规矩
Timmy didn't play by the rules.
这正是我对他又爱又怕的地方
It's what I liked and feared about him.
然后包破了 正好一群小孩走过来
Then the bag broke as a crowd of kids
看到了地上掉的一堆糖
rounded the corner, saw the pile of candy.
迪米说 是小卡拿的
Timmy said, "Cam did it!"
-不给糖就捣蛋 -太好了
- Trick or treat? - Oh, good.
讲出来舒服多了吧
Aren't you glad yo got that out?
好了 大伙 这是我们第一批受害者
Okay, everybody, our first victims!
这可不是彩排咯 准备好了吗
This is not a rehearsal. You ready? You ready?
-好了 好了 -那就好
- Yes. Yes. - Okay.
有种的话就进来吧
Come in...if you dare.
爸
Dad.
等一下
Huh? Oh. L-let me see.
谢谢你们来参加
Thank you for joining us on our sp-
不 不 先要有雷鸣闪电
No, no, no. First the thunder and the lightning!
好的 就来
Yeah, right. I got it.
要命了
Perfect.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表