谢谢你们
Thank you for joining us...
参与我们的特别之夜
on our special night.
其他小孩的下场可不怎么样
Other children haven't fared so well.
欢迎来到你们的噩梦
Welcome to your nightmare. Ha ha ha ha!
那是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
能不能 直接把糖给我们
Can, uh -- can we just get our candy?
好的 但是小心有雾
OK, but beware of the fog,
因为你们可能看不清前
for you may not be able to see...
头
"ahead."
然后迪米就开始跑
Boop. Timmy started running.
我也想跑的
I wanted to run too,
可是我的肥肉被玫瑰花丛缠住了
but my hunch got stuck on a rose bush
所以我就摔倒了
and that's when I fell.
狠狠地摔了一跤
I fell hard.
我看得到他的脚
I can see his feet.
好吧 给 孩子们 拿点糖
Okay. Here, children, have some candy.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
好吧 刚才真烂 开局不利
Ok. That was bad. That was a bad start.
首先 爸 雷鸣闪电 然后放雾
Er... First of all, dad, thunder, lightening, fog cue.
然后我们一起转向艾丽克斯
And we skip Alex all together.
歌♥洛莉亚 你什么时候开始说英语了
And...Gloria, since when do you speak English?
你现在也开始不爽我的口音了
Oh, so now you have a problem with the way I speak?
有其父必有其女 真是个狗咬狗的家庭
Like father like daughter. In this dog-eat-dog family.
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat?
好了 各就各位 各就各位
Okay. Places, places.
很好 米奇尔也不见了
Good, Mitchell's gone.
亲爱的 我好爱你
Honey, I love you so much!
不是时候 不是时候
Not now, not now.
有种的话就进来吧
Come in...if you dare.
-爸 爸 -什么 对了 对了
- Dad. Dad. - What? Oh, right, right.
-菲尔到你了 -不对 爸 雾
- Phil, it's you. - No, dad, fog, fog.
感谢你们来参加
Thank you for joining us...
我们的特别之夜
on our special night.
其他小孩的下场可不怎么样
Other children haven't fared so well.
救救我 救救我
Oh, help me, help me.
欢迎来到你们的噩梦
Welcome to your nightmare. Ha ha ha ha.
你们的糖在这里
Now your treats are over here
但是雾这么大
but with all the fog
你们可能看不清前
you may not be able to see
头
"ahead".
然后大家都在喊
And everyone was screaming
就是他 抓住敲钟人
"That's him! Get Quasimodo!"
于是镇里人就开始追我
And then the townspeople started chasing me!
然后我就尿裤子了
And that's when I wet my pants!
我尿裤子了 我尿裤子了
I wet my pants! I wet my pants.
这地方好诡异 我们走
This place is weird. Let's go.
圣母玛利亚
Mother of god.
混账东西
Ohh! Son of a...
你们到底是怎么回事
What is wrong with everyone?!
小卡 "镇里人" 你在说什么
Cam, "townspeople"? Really?
我住在农场 他们住在镇里
I lived on a farm. They lived in town.
他们就是镇里人
They were the townspeople.
还有爸 爸
And, dad! Dad!
应该是 闪电 雷鸣 放雾
It goes -- lightning, thunder, fog cue!
这整件事就够雾蒙蒙的了
This whole thing is a colossal fog cue.
克莱尔不会明白的 小卡
Claire just doesn't understand, Cam.
也许她从来没有因与众不同而被欺负
Maybe she's never been picked on for being different.
你有吗 歌♥洛莉亚
When, Gloria?
你什么时候因为
When have you ever been picked on
"与众不同"而被欺负过
for "being different"?
问问"夜龙"就知道了
Ask the "Gargle."
她在说什么
What did she say?
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
我觉得她疯了
I think she went insane.
她没疯 她是我妈
She's not insane. She's my mother.
我现在才是你妈
I'm your mother now!
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria...
我想给你讲个故事
I want to tell you a story...
一个男人独自在餐厅吃饭
about a guy eating in a diner, alone.
他听到身后有一个女人在讲话
Behind him he hears a woman talking.
他一直没有转过身来 五分钟过了 十分钟过了
He doesn't turn around, 5 minutes, 10 minutes.
他只是静静地聆听着那位女士
Just listening to the woman,
听她声音中的生命力
the life in her voice.
他还未与她谋面
And before he even sees her
就爱她爱得无法自拔
He realizes he's fallen in love.
现在 我想让你猜猜那个男人是谁
Now, I'll give you a guess who that guy is.
我爸好
Aw, my dad was --
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
你知道吗 我打算现在就走了
You know what? I'm just gonna go.
别啊 小卡 别这样
No. Come on, Cam.
要是小卡舅夫要走
Uh, if uncle Cam is leaving,
那我也要回楼上读书去了
I'm just gonna go upstairs and study.
我还要去赶个派对 所以
Yeah, I have a party to go to, so...
她往我脸上挥了一拳
Ohh! She punched me in the face!
他不知从哪里突然冒出来
He came out of nowhere, and he scared
把老娘吓的魂都没了
the baby "cheeses" out of me!
你开始像平常一样的说话了
Hey, you're talking normal again.
我好爱那个老男人的故事
Oh, I loved the story about the old man.
我可没说"老"这个字
Well, nobody said "old".
-小卡 我们可以走了吗 -可以
- Oh, Cam, can we please just go? - Yes.
好 求你们了 都走吧 我才不在乎呢
Yeah, go, please. I don't care.
克莱尔
Oh, Claire.
没事 没事
No, no.
都完了 到此为止吧
I'm done. I'm done.
还没 我压根就还没说完呢 你们自己想想
I'm not done. So not done. Look, here's the thing.
我们 我们现在圣诞节放烟火
We - we have reworks at Christmas now
因为那是哥伦比亚人的过节方式 我能接受
because that's what they do in Colombia, and I don't mind.
感恩节 以前都是由我来给大家烤火鸡
Thanksgiving - that used to be me roasting a turkey,
直到同性恋夫夫把这活拿走了
until the gays took it over
然后用按他们在美食频道看的最新潮的
with whatever new turkey-cooking craze it is
火鸡料理方法来料理
that you saw on the Food Network.
我也一样没意见
And, I'm fine with that too.
我只求 我只求你们能把万圣节留给我
All I ask - all I ask is that you leave me Halloween.
没错 万圣节
Yeah, Halloween.
我知道这是个疯狂的节日
I realize it is a crazy-ass holiday
疯狂到可以让一个中年熟♥女♥如此在乎
for a grown woman to care about this much.
但那就是属于我的疯狂节日
But it is my crazy-ass holiday.
我的
Mine.
她还真是一肚子怨气啊
That's a lot of complaining from somebody
去年我们做的火鸡 她要了三次呢
who asked for thirds of our tandoori turkey last year.
克莱尔
Claire.
不想 不想 我现在不想说话
No! No! Not ready to talk!
不想
No.
你听我说
Listen...
我知道我今天没怎么帮到忙
I know I haven't been much help today.
但那 那杰瑞跟朱蒂的事情
That - that whole Jerry and Judy thing,
真的让我心不在焉
it really hit me hard.
你一整天疯疯癫癫的就是为这破事吗
Is that why you've been acting like such a nut all day?
-万一有天那发生在我们身上怎么办 -宝贝
- You know, what if someday that's us? - Honey!
好吧 你 你现在可能不会想听到这个
Okay, you - you might not want to hear this right now
因为我刚刚在里面大发了脾气 但是
after the meltdown I just had in there, but...
你休想逃出我的手掌心
you're kind of stuck with me.
你保证吗
You promise?
我愿意
I do.
真好
Oh. That's great.
不给糖 就捣蛋
Trick or treat?
我们应该就放一大碗的糖果
We should just put out a bowl of candy
然后一起喝杯鸡尾酒 对吧
and have a cocktail, right?
-对的 -好吧
-Yeah. -Yeah.
有种的话就进来吧
Come in if you dare.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表