You need a ride to the school.
是的 拜托了
Yes, please!
你叫菲利
Felipe?
行了
Okay.
快点 兄弟
V anos,muchachos!
我很荣幸站在
I am so proud to be standing
这一群杰出的青少年面前
in front of this extraordinary group of youngsters.
抱歉 或者我应该改成"老生们"
I'm sorry -- or should I say "Oldsters"?
但说实话 "毕业典礼"这词
But seriously, the word "Commencement"
代表的是"开始"
means "Beginning."
我很抱歉我笑话了你
I'm sorry I laughed.
我才不要你道歉
I don't need an apology,
但必须要说你今天的行为
But I will say your behavior today
让人♥大♥开眼界
has been very eye-opening.
无意冒犯 杰
No offense, Ja
没事 你看上去像个冰山
None taken. You look like an iceberg.
行了
Okay.
是这儿 就这儿
This is...right here.
好了 快走
Okay. Let's go.
非常感谢 兄弟
Muchas gracias, muchachos!
太客气了
You're quite welcome!
现在 我们有请学生致辞代表
And now, please welcome your valedictorian,
艾丽克斯·邓菲
Alex Dunphy.
我爸妈呢
Where's my mom and dad?
谢谢
Thank you.
他们来了
Mm -- there they are!
快点 菲尔
Come on, Phil!
敬爱的凯斯勒校长
Principal Kaizler...
-等等 菲尔 -全体老师
- Hold on, Phil! ... - faculty...
-亲爱的 我滑倒了 -天呐 菲尔
- Oh, sweet cream! I'm sliding! - Oh, my god, phil!
-校董成员 -我抓住你了 起来
...school-board administrators... - I got you. Get up. Get up.
-我抓住你了 -各位毕业生
- I got you. ... - fellow graduates...
对不起对不起
I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!
各位家长 以及
...parents, and everyone
伴我们度过具有挑战的青春期阶段的每一位
who helped us through these challenging formative years,
小卡 你这是五十步笑一百步
Cam! You have lost all credibility.
-这可不一样 -怎么不一样
- This is completely different. - How?
这是荒诞的喜剧和
It's the juxtaposition of absurdist comedy
对战正式场合的背景
against the backdrop of a formal setting...
而不是一个大男人跌进了游泳池
Not a big-boned man falling into a pool.
-是嘛 -别说话 艾丽克斯才是焦点
- Really? - Shh! This is about alex.
我在此代表我的同学发言真是有点讽刺
It's ironic that I stand up here representing my classmates
那个...
when...
他们都很
...they're so...
出色
awesome...
他们都应该自己站在这里
They should be up here themselves.
但我站这里了
But I'm up here, and...
我要说的是
I'm sayin'...
难言之隐
stuff,
因为每一个人都有自己的
'cause everybody's got their...
难言之隐
stuff,
不论你是人气王
whether you're popular
或是滑稽怪人
or a drama geek...
或是啦啦队队长
or a cheerleader...
或者像我这样的书呆子
or even a nerd like me.
我们都有自己的不足
We all have our insecurities.
是的 都有
Yes, we do.
我们都在努力证明自己
We're all just trying to figure out who we are.
我要说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
永远 相信 自己
...Don't stop...believin'...
开始狂欢吧
...Get this party started.
太棒了
That's so cute.
不是吧
Seriously?
她过来了
There she is.
美女
That girl.
你的演讲让我很感动
Your speech moved me.
我太爱你这么引用歌♥的名字
I loved how you play with the song titles.
太厉害了
Fantastic.
我想的哦
My idea.
孩子 做得不错
You did good, kid.
谢谢祖父
Thanks, grandpa. Aah!
别问为什么 他会好的
Don't ask. He'll be fine.
是的 我们都以你为豪
Yes. We are so proud of you.
亲下
Come here.
你好
Hello.
我用意念打开心门
I opened a gate with my mind.
我们去吃点东西好吗
What do you say we all go get something to eat?
我们去吧
Let's do it. Yeah.
其实 我被邀请去一个派对
A-actually, I was kind of just invited to a party.
我能过去吗
Would it be okay if I go?
当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
-可以啊 -太好了
- Yeah. - Yay!
孩子 去吧
See you, kid. Have fun.
玩的高兴点 谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming, you guys!
再见再见
Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye!
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
老妈我饿了
I'm kind of hungry, mom.
天啊 她回来了
Oh, my god. She's back.
-我的宝贝 -什么
- My baby. - What?
-我的宝贝 -我的天啊
- My baby. - Oh, my god.
-我的小宝贝 -你们做什么啊
- My little baby. - What are you doing?
我们走 去吃东西
Let's go. Let's go eat.
-我已经饱了 -不吃会后悔的哦
- I'm not hungry amore. - Oh, you're not gonna regret this.
我要吃点虾
I could use some shrimp.
我不 我不饿了
I'm not hu-- I'm not hungry.
我真不饿了
I'm not hungry anymore.
你饿了 你肯定饿了
Sure you are. Sure you are.
不 我真不饿了
I'm not -- no, I'm not.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表