- Clair - We're okay!
-爸 -卢克
- Dad? - Luke!
宝贝儿子
Buddy.
你没事吧
You okay?
那东西差点砸到我
That thing almost fell on me!
我刚就坐那儿
I was sitting there,
差这么点砸到我脑袋
and it came this close to my head!
好了 你没事了
It's all right. You're okay.
你没受伤
You didn't get hurt.
我可不想在这儿等着被受伤呢
Well, I'm not gonna wait around here until I do.
哎...呀呀
O... kay.
直挺挺地倒下了
Wow!
痛痛飞 痛痛飞
That is a doozy.
你们没事吧
Hey, are you guys okay?
我们没事 你们呢
Yeah, we're fine. You?
没事
We're fine.
那真是...
That was really...
稍等
Oh, wait. Hold on.
喂
Hello?
米奇 你们没事吧
Mitch, are you okay?
没事 我们没事
We're okay. We're okay.
菲尔和克莱尔呢
And Phil and Claire?
我刚正跟他们通话呢
Uh, I'm on the other line with them right now.
稍等
One second.
喂
Hello?
见鬼 菲尔挂了
Oh, shoot, we lost Phil.
菲尔挂了吗
We lost Phil?!
菲尔挂了?
We lost Phil?
喂
Hello?
这可好 歌♥洛莉亚也没了
Great. Now Gloria's gone.
歌♥洛莉亚也魂归西天了?
Gloria's gone, too?
天啊
Ohh!
嘿 歌♥洛莉亚
Hey, Gloria.
感谢上帝 菲尔 你还活着
Ay, dios meo, Phil, you're alive!
我当然没死
Yeah, of course I'm alive.
暂时而已
For now.
几个月来 克莱尔一直咬着我不放
For months, Claire has been after me
喋喋不休
and dogging me
"把储藏柜固定到墙上"
"Anchor the cabinet to the wall."
"要是地震了怎么办"
"What if we have an earthquake?"
"屋里可有孩子"
"We've got kids in the house."
废话不断
Blah blah blah.
最终我被逼无奈
So it finally reached the point where I had no choice,
只能挽起袖子 骗她说我搞定了
but to just roll up my sleeves and tell her I did it.
菲尔
Phil!
老爸 上这来
Dad, get up here!
来了 开什么玩笑 我刚修好的
On my way -- seriously, I just fixed that!
哈利
Haley...
怎么回事
What's wrong?
老妈被困在里面了
Mom's stuck!
你们在里面还好吧
You okay in there?
我们没事
We're fine.
门卡住了
The door is jammed.
-那我们一起用力 -好的
- Uh...well, let's -- let's try this together, okay? - Okay.
我推 你拉
Um, I'm gonna push, you pull.
行 数三声
Okay. On three.
1 2 3
1, 2, 3...
不管用
Aah! nothing!
该死
Oh, damn!
其实是这样的
Okay, here's the thing.
我可没推 相反我有点往外拉
I wasn't pushing. In fact, I was pulling a little.
我深知
It dawned on me
只要克莱尔困在浴室里
that as long as Claire was stuck in the bathroom,
我就有时间把储藏柜固定到墙上
I'd have time to anchor the cabinet to the wall.
可以这样说
It's like they say
有时 上帝关上了一道门
sometimes when god closes a door,
他故意关紧 这样你老婆就出不来
he closes it so hard that your wife can't get out.
别慌 我会救你出来
So, don't panic! I'm gonna get you out!
我去拿点工具
I'm just gonna go get some tools!
用铁橇吧 假设你有的话
Get a crowbar if you have one!
你那话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
说我是个连铁撬都没有的孬白脸是吧
Like I'm some dandy who doesn't have a crowbar?
这可是你自己说的
Well, you did just use the word "dandy."
"孬白脸"可是15世纪的矿工所创作的词
"dandy" is a term coined by miners in the 15th century.
菲尔
Phil?
少废话 把我们弄出去
Just get us out of here.
老爸 把她弄出来要多长时间
Dad, how long is it gonna take to get her out of there?
非常久
Long time.
宝贝们 别担心
Oh, honey. Don't worry.
妈妈会很快出来 别紧张
Mommy is gonna be out soon. Don't panic.
慢着
Wait a minute.
站住 死丫头 你别想趁机溜去派对
Wait a minute. You're not going to that party, young lady.
不 我没想去派对
No, I'm not going to the party.
我只是下楼罢了
I'm just going downstairs.
下楼还背包
With your purse?
拜托
Come on.
就这次为我掩护下
Just cover for me this one time, and I...
以后你想去哪 姐都开车送
I'll drive you wherever you want.
我想去"宽容博物馆"
I want to go to the Museum of Tolerance.
行 宽容嘛 有什么难的
Fine. How far is Tolerance?
你们的诡计 我听的清清楚楚
I can hear the two of you scheming out there!
有本事你离开家试试看
Don't you dare leave this house!
你简直就是一个疯婆娘
Ohh, why do you have to be such a psycho control freak?!
行啊 给我听着
Okay, you know what?
就冲那句 我关你一礼拜紧闭
Just for that, you are grounded one week!
真是教导有方
Oh, that's good parenting!
有你的 两个礼拜
Okay. Two weeks.
还想翻倍吗 接着说啊
Want to double it?! keep talking!
啦啦啦啦啦
Blah blah blah blah blah!
行 四个礼拜 四!!
Fine! four weeks! four!
接着翻啊 干脆十个礼拜算了
Double it again and make it 10 weeks!
天啊
Oh, my god!
瞧你蠢的 再怎么翻也翻不到十倍吧
Do you not hear how much you need to study?!
米奇尔 快点 我们要迟到了
Mitchell, come on. We're gonna be late.
真不敢相信还是要去
Ohh, I can't believe we have to do this.
拜托 地震之后
Come on, after the earthquake,
大家都这样打扮不是挺好的吗
it might be nice to be around similarly dressed people.
简直毫无... 哦对了 地震
That makes no... the earthquake!
没错 没错
Okay. Okay. Yes.
这可是个绝佳借口
Yes. This -- okay. This is the perfect excuse.
为什么 我们有惊无险
Why? We're fine.
确实 但佩珀不知情
Yeah, but Pepper doesn't know that.
你只需告知他
You'll just tell him
我们要进行灾后重建工作
that we have some damage we have to deal with.
-为什么是我 -因为以前都是我放他鸽子
- Why me? - Because I'm the one that always cancels.
-喂 -别给我 我不跟他讲
- Hello. - No. Don't hand me that I will not talk to him.
我可不会说谎 拿远点
I'm a bad liar. Do not hand me that.
他现在接通了
He is on the phone right now.
快接 该你上了
Pick up. You are doing it!
我听见人声了 喂
I think somebody's talking. Hello?
嗨 佩珀
Hi! Pepper!
嗨 听我说 嗨 嘿
Listen -- hi. Hey.
我是卡梅隆 你那边情况怎么样
It's Cameron. How are you doing over there?
很好
Great.
这地震
Well, the earthquake.
嗯 这边很严重 非常严重
Yeah, it was huge here. Huge.
因而 显然我们
So, obviously, we're not,
我们没法过来了
we're not gonna be able to make it.
-为什么 -碎了些餐具
- Why not? - Well, some dishes broke.
可以以后再扫的嘛
You can sweep them up later.
是的 没错 我想
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表