There -- you're cured.
帮我争取15分钟时间
Give me 15 minutes,
弗罗伦斯·南丁格尔女士要是问起来就说我去医院了
then tell Florence Nightingale I went to the hospital.
弗罗伦斯·南丁格尔 近代护理事业的创始人 5.12护士节就是为了纪念她 这里是挖苦歌♥洛莉亚
我要杀了她 我还要杀了他
I'm gonna kill her! I'm gonna kill him!
我要杀了这对狗男女
I'm gonna kill both of them!
怎么了
What happened?
迪兰找了个新女友
Dylan has a new girlfriend!
什么时候
When did that happen?
管他呢
Who cares?
他什么都没跟你说么
I'm just surprised he didn't say anything...
奇怪了
to you.
他也不回我短♥信♥
He's not answering my texts.
他怎么能这么对我
How could he do this to me?!
亲爱的 是你把他甩了的
Oh, honey, you were the one who broke up with him.
我没想到他那么快又找了一个
I didn't think he was gonna find someone so fast!
可能他比我想的要好
Maybe he's better than I thought.
不 不会 绝对不会
No, he's not. What? No, he's not better!
知道谁更好么
No, you know who's better?
戴维 家教哥戴维
David -- David the tutor.
聪明的戴维
Smart, smart David?
可能是他来了
Maybe that's him right now!
想跟他单独相处吗
Do you want the house to yourself?
就一会儿
For just a little while.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your texts.
你骂得还真狠
You swore a lot.
她是谁
Who is she?
谁是谁
Who is who?
你的新女友
Your new girlfriend.
我要她的名字和地址 好去找她算账
I need her name and address, so I can mess her up.
我哪有新女友了
I don't have a new girlfriend.
别装傻了 迪兰
Don't play dumb, Dylan.
我没有 我从来不装傻
I'm not. I'm never playing dumb!
我在那个傻♥逼♥餐厅看到你了
I saw you at that stupid restaurant,
你跟她椅子上的恶心运动衫同吃一个圣代
sharing a sundae with her ugly sweatshirt on the chair.
是那个贱♥人♥吗
Oh, is that the skank?
不不 没有 没有什么荡♥妇♥
No...no, there's -- there's no skank.
那你为什么不接电♥话♥
Well, then why aren't yo answering it?
因为我想跟你谈谈
'Cause I want to talk to you.
我倒是想跟她谈谈
Well, I want to talk to her.
我要给她打回去
I'm gonna call her back
让她把她的爪子从属于
and tell her to keep her hands off
我的东西上拿开
of what belongs to me.
-海莉 -喂
- Haley... - Hello.
-爸 -海莉
- Dad? - Haley?
我的天 那件运动衫
Oh...my...god -- the sweatshirt?
跟迪兰在一起的人是你吗
That was you with Dylan?!
等一下 你就是那个新女友吗
Wait, you're the other girl?
不 我们只是朋友
No, we're just friends!
菲尔 你搞什么
Phil, what are you --
好了 把电♥话♥挂了
Okay, put the phone down.
到底是怎么回事
what is going on?
他需要一个可以倾诉的人
He needed someone to talk to.
他的心都快碎了
He took the break-up pretty hard.
-但是 -真的吗
- But -- - You did?
我一直希望我们能重归于好
I mean, I kept on hoping that we'd get back together.
一想到你跟别人在一起我都快疯了
Thinking of you with someone else just drove me crazy.
我也是 宝贝
Me too, baby.
但是你♥爸♥帮我认识到
But then your da helped me figure out
也许分开才是最好的选择
maybe it's best if we're apart.
好样的
Nice.
我只是觉得
I mean, I think I just need
我需要一点时间去跟迪兰约会
a little time to date...Dylan.
是说我自己啦 不是另一个叫迪兰的人
And I mean me, not another guy named Dylan.
所以 我们还是要分手吗
So, we're still broken up?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
好吧 那就 再见吧
Wow. Okay...um...I don't know -- I'll see you.
再见
Bye.
你没事吧 宝贝
Are you okay, baby?
还要垫多个枕头吗
Do you need another pillow?
我知道你觉得我没事
I know you think this is nothing,
但医生的确说有可能是溃疡
but he did say it could be an ulcer.
他还说有可能是胀气
He also said it could be gas.
你想让我帮你拍拍背吗 过来 过来
Do you want me to burp you? Come here. Come here.
十有八♥九♥是憩室炎
Dollars to doughnuts, it's diverticulitis.
不是憩室炎
Actually, it's not.
你得了急性阑尾炎
You have acute pendicitis.
我们要马上给你动手术
We need to get you into surgery right away.
紧急手术 我跟你说了不是小毛病
Emergency surgery. I told you it was something.
不可能 你得再复查一下
That can't be right. You have to check again!
已经确诊了
The tests are conclusive.
一切都会没事的 普里契特先生
Everything will be all right, Mr. Pritchett.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
不 杰 如果是真的话
No, jay, if that's true,
那我就是全世界最恶毒的老婆了
yhen I'm the worst wife in the whole wide world!
我让你忍♥了整整两天
I made you suffer for two whole days!
亲爱的 没事的
Honey, it's okay.
不 怎么会没事
No, it's not okay!
为什么 为什么我总是差点害死我老公
Why?! Why do I always almost kill my husbands?!
我找时间再听这个故事吧
And I want to hear this story sometime,
但我现在要准备割阑尾了
but I'm sort of counting down to a rupture here!
不 你不能带着对我的怨恨离开
No!! You can't go without forgiving me!
你要是死在手术室里了怎么办
What if you die in there?
没有你我该怎么办
What do I do without you?!
我原谅你了
I forgive you,
但是没人会死于阑尾炎手术
but nobody dies of an appendectomy!
没错 通常都是麻醉出问题
True, it's usually the anesthesia that gets you.
你六十多岁了 对吧
You're over 60, right?
我永远不会忘了你的 杰
I will never forget you, Jay!!
你还是保持铁石心肠吧 拜托
Could you go back to not caring, please?!
米奇尔 我是巴布
Mitchell, it's Barb.
巴布 我很抱歉
Ohh, Barb. I'm so sorry.
不不 亲爱的 听我说
Well, no, no, honey, you hush.
听着 我
Look, I...
我一直在想关于我听到的
I've been thinking about what I heard, and...
也许我是摸你摸得的有点过分了
maybe I do touch you too much.
我想说我这么做是因为咱们是一家人
And I could say it's 'cause we're a family,
但是 事实上 我不确定
but, you know, I don't know.
我猜我跟你在一起很开心
I guess I have been having some fun with you,
我 我以为摸两把没事的
and I...I thought that it was harmless,
但是我从来没想让你觉得不舒服
but I would never want to make you uncomfortable.
巴布 这也是我的错
Barb, it's my fault, too.
那我们和好了吗
So we're okay?
是的 是的 当然了
Yes, yes, of course.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
因为如果咱俩之间有芥蒂的话
'Cause I couldn't live with myself
我会难受死的
if things stayed weird between us.
-小卡 小卡 -怎么了
- Uh, Cam? Cam? - What is it?
我们已经和好了 宝贝
Well, we got it all worked out, sweetie!
太好了 我去拿相机
Oh, great. Let me get my camera!
没必要吧 不要
Okay, that's not necessary -- no!
从现在开始 如果我做得过分了
From now on, if I go too far,
-拜托你直接告诉我 -好的
- please, you just tell me about it. - Okay.
那是什么
What is that? Oh -- ohh!
差点把手镯丢了
Almost lost my bracelet.
-掉在那还好 -不
- That would be an area that's okay. - No!
-要命 -我来捡 我来捡
- Oh, dang it! - I'll get it. I'll get it.
没事 我看见它掉在哪儿了
Oh, no, I saw where it fell.
别逼我 别逼我
Force field! Force field!
怎么回事
What's going on?
-我把手镯掉进去了 -妈咪
- I lost my bracelet in here. - Momma!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表