Perfect. Thank you. Perfect.
克莱 克莱尔
Cla-a-aire?
-怎么了 -你能让格斯去修一下那盏灯吗
- What? - Can you ask Gus to fix that light?
我刚去请他帮忙 他却对着我大声咆哮
I asked him, but he just growled at me.
噢 天呐 好吧
Oh, gosh. Okay.
格斯 别吓唬贝瑟妮了 请你快去把灯修了吧
Gus, stop scaring Bethenny and fix the light, please?
别逼我
Don't make me come over there.
我忙得很呢 要修自己去修吧
I'm busy. You fix it.
你这样是不是就因为
Is this because I said
我不肯跟你一起跳舞
i wouldn't come to the dance with you?
格斯 我已为人♥妻♥了 别人会说闲话的
Gus, I'm a married woman. People would talk.
只要和我销魂一舞 保证你忘乎所以
One dance with me, you'd forget all about him.
好吧 有一个不肯修灯的老公已经够让我受的了
Yeah, I already have a husband who doesn't fix lights.
求你了
Please?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你简直就是这所学校的顶梁柱
This school would literally fall apart without you.
还说不上"顶梁柱"啦 可
Well, I don't know about "literally",but...
大家好 我来咯
Ihola, hola! I'm here!
噢 你还是来了
Oh, you came anyway.
太好了
That's great.
我感觉也很好
I think it's great, too.
几周前 校方在征集
A few weeks ago, they asked for someone
愿意负责这次舞会的人
to be in charge of the school dance,
我报名了
and I volunteered.
学校这次召集志愿者
The school asks for volunteers
就是为了能让所有人参与其中
so that everybody will feel included,
可他们在开什么国际大玩笑
but who are they kidding?
我才是这项工作的不二人选
They want me to do it.
自从海莉十二岁开始 学校里所有的舞会都是我负责的
I've put on every school dance since Haley was 12.
这是我的专长
It's my thing.
校方让我们当联席主席
They made us co-chairs,
就是为了让我们合作
which means we're supposed to do everything together,
可克莱尔从不接受我的建议
but Claire won't take any of my ideas.
她居然提议"天方夜谭"为舞会主题
She suggested an "Arabian nights" theme.
对小孩子来说是不是太早了
Isn't it a little soon?
好吧 大伙注意了
Okay. Um, hey, everybody?
你们认识歌♥洛莉亚吗 曼尼的母亲
Do you know Gloria, Manny's mom?
她是来帮我们忙的
She's here to help us out today.
我是联席主席
I'm the co-chair.
两个小时以后孩子们就到了
So, the kids are gonna be here in two hours,
大伙赶紧工作吧
so everybody back to work.
大伙赶紧工作吧
Everybody back to work.
这话我说过了
I just said that.
我这是在"联说"
And I just co-said it.
那女士居然厚颜无♥耻♥的来指责莉莉
I mean, the nerve of that lady accusing Lily?
江山易改 本性难移 小卡
Mm. Well, you know what? You can't change people, Cam.
我们只能尽量不去受他们影响
I mean, we just have to rise above.
怎么了
What happened?
她咬了我一口
She bit me.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
她又咬我了
Ohh! Ah! She did it again!
这简直就是《暮光之城》
It's like "Twilight" back here!
不行 没有雪糕吃 比利
No! No ice cream for you, Billy,
因为那个阿姨说你到处咬人
because the lady say you biting!
好吧 快走 快走
Okay. Okay. Go. Go.
-好的 -快 快 快
- Yeah. - Go, go, go.
快开车
Drive.
你确定这个是青色吗
Are you sure this is teal?
因为我开始觉得这个有点偏绿色
'Cause I'm starting to get a real strong green thing here.
那是日光灯的反射效果
That's the fluorescent lights.
我可以把这个拿到灯光明亮点的地方看看吗
Do you mind if I walk this over to lamps galore?
你别老担心这个了
I need you to worry about this less.
猜猜谁正好能穿下人体模特身上的衣服
Guess who fit into the suit on the mannequin
还给我们打了八折
and saved us 20%?
我一直不明白 人体模特
Here's something I didn't know about mannequins --
怎么就没有"香肠"呢
they don't have a wiener.
那是什么鬼东西
What the heck is that?
那是"小鸡鸡"的婉转说法
It's a nicer word for "penis".
不是 我是说 这是什么鬼东西
No, I mean, what the heck is this?
领带啊
It's a tie.
可这是青色的
It's teal.
那又怎样
I don't care.
我第一眼看见就拿了
I just grabbed the first one I saw.
去拿个别的
Well, grab a different one.
不要
No!
我现在喜欢上它了
Now I like it.
我们先到的 别插队
Uh, I think we were here first.
我只买♥♥一样东西 我赶时间
I just have one thing. I'm in a big rush.
我们也赶时间
So are we.
没关系 你先结账吧
That's fine. Go ahead.
你搞什么
Seriously?
杰 这没什么大不了的
Jay, it's not a big deal.
你能帮我查一下
And can you give me the sale prices
上周我买♥♥的那些东西的价格嘛
for some things I bought last week?
噢 我滴神呐
Oh, for god's sake!
正如我说的那样
Now, this is what i'm talking about, boys.
做人要强硬 不然别人会得寸进尺
You give people an inch, they'll run all over you.
或者你也可以做个好人 让爱传递
Or you could just be nice -- pay it forward.
别老是给他们灌输不良思想
They don't make movies out of bad ideas.
我只知道你们要努力争夺自己想要的东西
All I know is you got to fight for what you want.
要是只有一个就业岗位
If there's one job available,
而你们不去争取 就会像那样被人夺走
this guy just got it,
你们就在"傻菲"家等着挨饿吧
and they go hungry at the "Dumphys'".
是"邓菲"啦
"Dunphys'".
我还是搞不懂 她干吗要咬人
Okay, I don't get it. Why is she biting?
莉莉 你干吗要咬人
Lily, why are you biting?
她才不是咬人呢 她这是在磨牙
She's not biting. She's teething.
在人身上磨牙
On people!
好了 要是她再这样继续咬她的玩伴
All right, if she starts biting her play dates,
她就会被人唾弃的
she's gonna be a pariah.
"食人鲳"也挺可爱的
Try "piranha".
你要这样称呼咱们的女儿吗 小卡
Really, cam?
一时口快
It was right there.
好吧 你也该知道我绝对
All right, you should also know that I in no way --
一点儿都没怪你
in no way -- blame you.
-那多谢了 你为啥要怪我 -我没有
- Well, thank you. Why would you blame me? - I don't.
好啊 因为我就没怪你
Well, good, because I don't blame you.
明显得很
Well, obviously.
我觉得你又在怪我了
Uh, okay, well, now I'm starting to feel the blame.
没 我没有 好吧 是因为
No. No. Don't -- it's...
整天都是你跟她在一起 你该教好她的
it's just that you're with her all day.
现在我有一个咬人的女儿和一个叮(激怒)人的老公
I have a daughter who bites and a partner who stings.
好吧 你想知道真♥相♥吗
Okay. Okay, you want to know the truth?
你有时候会给她一些奇怪的暗示
Sometimes you've sent her some mixed signals.
我要咬你的小脚丫
I'm gonna bite your feet!
我要把它们咬掉
I'm gonna bite 'em right off!
哦 我可没有把牙齿当瑞士军刀来用
Oh, I'm not the one who uses my teeth like a multi-tool.
好了 莉莉的饼干
Here we go. Cookies for Lily...
我们的酒
...and wine for us.
好吧
Okay.
我不敢相信你居然拿
I can't believe you would equate --
别把我的头咬掉了
Oh, don't bite my head off.
我可不是电池
I'm not a pack of batteries.
往这边移一点 这就对了
Un poquito mas aca. Es perfecto all.
很好 棒极了
Ay, good. Bellissimo.
这里怎么有个盒子
Why is this box here?!
实在抱歉 是我们放的
I am sorry -- we did,
因为我们要搬桌子
because we were moving the tables.
那你为啥要搬桌子
Well, why are you moving the tables?
这样孩子们就有更大的空间跳舞了
So the kids have more space to dance.
这样更好
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表