天啊 塔卢拉
Oh, my god. Tallulah! Oh!
别担心 等你一抱她 就不叫了
Don't worry. She'll stop yapping when she gets on your lap.
艾丽克斯 快点 就要迟到了
Alex, honey, come on. We're gonna be late.
近期有一群牛无故倒毙
A herd of cows dropped dead for no reason.
地球很危险 我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
觉醒吧 无知愚民
Get your affairs in order, people.
世界末日来了
This is the end.
别逗了
Don't be ridiculous.
外面才没什么好怕的呢
There's nothing out there to be afraid of.
克里扎克先生
Mr. Kleezak.
我可不习惯被人捅醒
I'm not used to waking up with people poking me.
可把我吓坏了
I was startled, you know.
那件事真不好意思
We're really sorry about that.
那什么...
Yeah, well...
这是我自己种的洋葱
These are onions from my garden.
哇 太谢谢您了
Wow. Thank you so much.
您人真好
That is so nice.
这些溢美之辞还是省省吧
Yeah, well, don't go throwing any parades.
不就是洋葱吗
They're onions.
我以前当过消防员
I used to be a fireman, you know.
我从不伤害孩子
I don't hurt kids.
您要进来坐吗
Sir, would you like to come in?
跟孩子说一声 今天三点开播《原野奇侠》
Just tell the boy that "Shane" is on today at 3:00.
他该看看
He should watch it.
您不妨亲自告诉他
Maybe you could tell him yourself.
他就在楼上 等一下啊
He's -- he's right upstairs. Hang on.
卢克 宝贝 快下来
Luke, honey, come on down!
你的朋友 沃特来了
Your friend...Walt is here.
-您真的太好了 -是啊
- This is just so sweet. - Yeah.
只要你别跳舞 什么都好说
Well, just don't start dancing.
人们总会出乎你的意料
People can surprise you.
你为表象所蒙蔽 看惯了他们人前的一面
You get used to thinking of them one way, stuck in their roles.
以为眼见为实
They are what they are.
我年轻那会...
I was young at the time...
这时他们就会出其不意
And then they do something that shows you
展示出自己深藏不露
there's all this depth and dimension
不为你所知的复杂内心
that you never knew existed.
你是在说罗伯·劳吗
Are you talking about Rob Lowe?
我只是说他是演艺界全才
I'm just saying he's a very versatile actor.
我觉得英俊长相实际上限制了他的发展
I think his good looks have actually held him back.
这点我同意
Well, I can relate to that.
-海莉 -我们得谈谈
- Haley! - We need to talk.
我知道昨晚的事把你们吓得不轻
I know I freaked out on you last night,
但你们也得站在我的角度想想啊
but you have to see it from my point of view.
-你们一直在监视我 -没错
- You were totally spying on me. - I know.
你侵犯了第一修正案赋予我的隐私权
You were invading my first-amendment right to privacy.
正是
We were.
我受够了别人的猜疑
I'm sick and tired of people not trusting me.
-我理解 -尤其是你们
- I get it. - And especially you guys.
我没把你们当老派长辈
I don't think of you guys as my uncles,
我一直当你们是知心朋友
I think of you as my friends.
要是连朋友的信任都失去了
And if your friends don't believe in you,
你还能留下些什么
then what else do you have?
迪兰的鞋子算不算
Dylan's shoes?
千万别告诉我妈
Please don't tell my mom.
开车回去记得系安全带哦
Buckle up.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表